9/11 Pictures, let me show you something

Sup Sup Forums.
I've done some extensive research on the 9/11 attacks since around 2005 till now.
I have spend uncountable hours sifting through thousands of pictures, databases of interviews of first responders FDNY and EMT, weeks of documentaries both conspiracy, official and neutral.
Feel free to ask me anything on the matter.
But what also interests me is all the gore stuff of that day.
Did you know that Dr. Judy Melinek who did autopsy on 262 victims of that day found some remarkable things? She tells in her book that at one point they opened a black bag containing a burly males torso. When they X-rayed the torso they found a female hand embedded deep into the torso. The female hand was still wearing a wedding ring.
I will continue with pics where i pointed out with white circles, human parts.. Just for you Sup Forums. High-res.
Meanwhile i will explain some things.

oh boy oh boy

just post the pictures faggot

plz continue

bookmarking this thread. I made an account just to do that.

Did you know that the first firefighter to day that day was Danny Suhr?
He was hit by a jumper.

to die*

>Aruba

are there any real photos from people inside the building showing the plane coming at them

Thermite found at ground 0?

One of the first jumpers. Fireman says he splattered like a ripe cherry right at the rim of the hotel.

what was the method how the towers came down?

>they found a female hand embedded deep into the torso
deep fisting at the WTC?

is it safe to say that you're the only Aruban poster on Sup Forums ?

>No you've got the wrong picture, the Salmon building is further down the street......

this thread is so much better than pages and pages of Shareblue telling us to give our women to blacks and kill white people. continue OP.

This was a rather fucked up day.

No there are no known pictures of that. Its highly unlikely a picture like that survived.
Traces of nanothermite. Investigate the iron spheres.A controlled demolition. Explosives together with thermite and a huge bumb went off at the basement. This is what evidence shows.

That's new.

what everyones favorite tower? i liked #2 more

This picture shows something intersting.
Its a piece of the facade of the 1st tower. You can see an airplane tire sticking in there. Some say this was planted evidence. As its bend the wrong way..

TL:DR rat jews did it, right?

#1 Was on fire for a longer time.

Please explain the other pictures you´re bumping as well, Aruba.

Because I do not understand what I am supposed to see here.

Better view. White circles = gore

How the fuck would they PLANT that?

Don't get distracted.. BUILDING 7

Why are there cars on fire in this photo? I take it this is prior to the collapse.

thats a building not a tower

>american flesh leaves an oily stain
neat

lol yes i think so. i am the main reason why the flag is uncommon.

This picture shows that its bend inward, while it should be bend outward.
Also, this piece of stel weighs about 7 tons.
Did it "glide" so far away from the tower?
With a tie embedded in there?
Curious...

just act like youre cleaning it up, your crew sets it down to rest, acts distracted by something else, walks away

r a r e

Dont get distracted, investigate building 6 also.

>tfw I was on the 65th floor in Tower 1 3 weeks before 9/11

Any evidence that the 'huge bomb' was nuclear, which I believe anon5 has suggested?

Why bother planting?

There were clearly 2 airplanes, that can be part of the plan together with demolition. One does not exclude the other. Sure as shit wasn't holographic, the idea is nonsense in many ways.

imagine if you were watching from window directed towards the first tower to fall.

good thread

nice

That's a rare photo

they were both big drones.

I think there is a video of firefighters in the first tower that was hit, documenting what they heard when the second tower was hit in that one french guys documentary but I might be remembering it wrong. obviously you see nothing but you hear a big shock

I wish I could see the gore better. Sometimes it's fun to look at parts and figure out what they are but these all look like generic meat

Why are there already ground fires? Is that blood/flesh from jumpers? If so, were they actively cleaning up as ppl fell?

post more jumpers photos

yikes did not know good thread

It is bent the wrong way though. The bolt panels should be bent upwards.
I've also never seen a picture of the North Tower's southern wall having a 3 floor gap where this belonged.

>yfw you remember seeing those Israeli elevator repairmen

that flesh is from people inside the impact zone and the planes.

What weakened the structure of the steel beams of the towers? Can jet fuel actually burn hot enough to weaken it enough to make it bend or fall down?

How much is this guy to blame?

This is highly probable.

OP, what's with the passports they supposedly found?

At first there was an indication that there where higher amounts of Tritium present in the watersamples and debris samples they found.
But on further investigation it turned out to be not much more than the normal background radiation in NY area.

I was in theater 8 during the Holmes shooting spree

Cue Tom Petty's Free Fallin'

How exactly is it "bent the wrong way"

this is probably the rarest one I have

Why did the third tower fall

why bother faking it?... its not that hard to do what supposedly was done.

Sometimes the simplest explanations are the best, why convoluted theories when its simply explained by either just ramming the planes, or planes and demo?

did you see anything strange

The pieces of airplane that were found on the ground do not compute with the airplanes that were supposed to be highjacked and flown into the buildings that day.
pieces of the engine that was found on the ground confirm that.

"Fire"

Those are body parts of people blown up and ejected from the building during impact.

if thats not controlled demo then im napoleon

Damn, fuck the jews.

how do you know those little bits are human parts or are you just guessing?

Isn't that pretty conclusive evidence that the tower fell because fire weakened the structure? Doesn't this webm straight away prove that all the controlled demolition / alien invasion / Israeli psyops conspiracy stuff is the deluded fantasy material of autists?

is that you Osama?

glad you are okay, mountainnigger

Damm forgot to drink my racist milk..

Yes, however it would likely fall from the top down, not bottom up like it did. Thats the only thing that personally makes it weird to me.

I have seen many "failed demolitions", buildings are strong enough that if it fails at any point, the building can just roll around the place like a giant dominos piece, without breaking.

That it fell like a house of cards from being hit in the top half, above the reinforced lines, is what confuses me. Those buildings were built to withstand that scenario.

nope

yea.. did u just now find out about this?
..fuckedup man

When the second plane impacted tower 2, it did so on a floor that housed a skylobby where several hundred people were waiting for elevators.

What's with the jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams meme? Does it melt yes or no?

The part thats laying on the ground was the part that was inside the building.
The upper part is what was on the outside.
It was blown out, meaning it came from the back. So therefore it should be bent outward, not inward.
The impact on the ground cant cause this.
Clearly by a controlled demolition. All experts agree on this, but not the ones that did the NIST report.

Christ.

you've lost the plot.

see

Randy Bobandy F

>simplest explanations
Not the retarded dumbfuck official story for sure.

Correct.. same with the engine at the pentagon. This shot is all fucked up. Damm they sold the whole thing and people ate it up

Who did 9/11?

Is there ANY picture of the plane destroyed?

Any pictures of the fires or the burn victims supposedly doused by plane fuel that fell to the ground?

imagine Sup Forums if there was a happening like this again, christ I'm getting hard just thinking about it

This post would have been better suited in, /r/conspiracy/. You sir receive a down vote.

Actually, it proves the opposite; the towers collapsed in a manner the government never mentions.
If you pay attention closely, you'll see a part of the northern wall is pulled in. The flooring that connected the wall corners was attached to the core, in this case it was column 1008. In order for the corner walls to be pulled into the building the core would have to fail, which no fire would be strong enough to accomplish (oxygen flow gets worse the deeper you go into the building)

again with the fat smudges next to each piece of burger