Based

>based
>redpilled af
>/ourgirl/
who is next to join our side? I hope it will be Francesca Ramsay.

She's still learning to swallow (the red pill)
Not yet /ourgirl/

She's in survival mode. She knows the winds are blowing in our direction and is only jumping ships to save her relevance and income. Otherwise, she'll have to get a real job.

>woman
>redpilled

not until she swallows my dick

even then no

She's gotta defend the 14 words and let me breed her SJW sentiments away to be /ourgirl/

Why are so many shills making these fucking threads shilling this flapping empty beef vortex?

>redpilled

shes jumping ship faggot, being left and a sjw has become a world wide joke, she gets more hate than approval so why not change those figures around, turn the hate into approval and so forth.

How did this slut go from the election day drama to this?

I'm betting my balls it's all an act for clicks. Don't fall for it.

Francesca Ramsay is not an ideologue. She's just an actress. If somebody paid her enough she'd spout conservative propaganda too.

Anita Sarkeesian with a proxy here.
I tried to warn you about the Jews many times.
Video games are created by the Jews to turn you into passive zombies.
You thought your water filter would save you.
Pity you didn't listen you fucking cucks.

this

do not underestimate the power of the Jew nose to sniff out those shekels

fuck this fat cunt

look at her tweets after the election results

get fucked by niggers and die.

I would never, I shudder to imagine the plethora of cocks that have beaten her meat.

top 10 anime villains turned heroes

Anybody that posts threads talking about e-celebs are gay Muslims with rotten teeth and shit covered hands. Saged.

its either she will convert based to views and monetary gain or she is going rogue, she is just saying she's redpilled to start divide and conquer tactics within, either way you're a dumb cunt if you trust laci green the sewage machine

This.

When will you newfags learn there are no sides. Sage

>she is just saying she's redpilled to start divide and conquer tactics within

Yeah that's what RageAfterStorm is doing in typical roastie fashion.

I want to cum all over her glasses, though

ALL chicks like her are coal burners. I would never and have never messed with a coal burner no matter what they looked like.

Southern baptist girls are the best. They are redpilled.

Her abortion video popped up in my recomendations.
Horrible.
Typical mental gymnastics people go through in order to justify evil.

So what did she do? Where is the redpill?

When are the mods going to start cleaning this shill garbage

Apparently ramsey has been getting shit from BLM recently cause she loves that BWC so much.

It's only a matter of time.

not /ourgirl/. Still a feminazi

Abortion isn't always evil, for example if your wife gets raped by a pack of feral niggers, you need to abort that nigger baby because it doesn't have a right to live.

Also women can use coat hangers when they don't have access to doctors with sterile medical procedures

Who's dis?????????

OP is:

>faggot
>homosexual
>gay
>cock gobbler

women can be redpilled, niggers can't be. If she were truly redpilled she'd pop out many white babies, but I bet she has a nigger boyfreind.

A spic thinking women can't be red pilled. GTFO bean nigger.

IT'S A TRAP

That's still evil if we go by the bible.
If you have good and evil definitions from somewhere else that's fine, doesnt make it good infront of god. Any other definition besides from god is pointless because you don't need it then.
If you don't have a god then there's no good nor evil.

Fuck off, shill. Learning to possibly, maybe, listen to someone instead of shouting them down and using character assasination tactics doesnt mean shes redpilled. Seriosuly, its so obvious with these threads popping up about her that the tides have turned against SJWism and shes looking for a new audience.

>nigger
>our gal

Fuck off we're full newfag.

fuck that cunt. she's done so much damage to society she's coal burner tier irredeemable.

Same I would like to pump a baby into her womb desu

this whore is worst than a sjw because she has no principles and is only (abid slowly) following trends to seem relivant and keep the sheckles rolling in. this is all she's done, it's pure clickbait.

No matter whose side she's on, I'd still fuck the shit.

Stop advertising here

Laci.

It's too late.

the orbiters have been shackled

this

Who made this comic?

Stop giving this retarded bitch views you pathetic beta faggots. She isn't going to fuck you.