Do you think he's guilty of the Russia accusations or is he just trolling everyone?

Do you think he's guilty of the Russia accusations or is he just trolling everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1bEdMuKq30I
youtube.com/watch?v=Py8BF0hHPnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go to sleep now or I will hack you

For the last 7 months i have watched countless congressional hearings about this and have heard only 1 answer. There is no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Their "evidence" that russia even hacked the DNC is weak at best.

Trolling. Notice how the republicans are working on bills and deals while the dems keep harping on this Russia stuff? In 2018 the dems will have nothing to show for themselves while the republicans will actually have accomplished something.

He laundered money for the russian mob, then Manafort used to contacts to raise campaign funds.

That, and the KGB has proof of Trump paying hookers to piss on the bed Obama slept in when in Russia. That's blackmail shit.

It's pretty simple.

Julian Assange alluded to the fact that it was Seth Rich that leaked the emails from the DNC....the lad was shot in the head during a "robbery" where nothing was actually taken from him

youtube.com/watch?v=1bEdMuKq30I

no.

>live in a country with shittons of qt's like these
>still don't have a gf

What? Are they all Russian?

Second is mixed but others looks Slavic.

As much as I hate Trump's policies from an ideological standpoint, even this leftist has to admit the man has done nothing wrong. He's gotten this far just because his opposition was so historically bad.

Dyrak

Sometimes I think so

The CEO of the Clinton Foundation is still a missing person.

A better question, why are leftist trying to tap into meme magic by stealthily invading and conditioning this board with a whole new trendy thought process called "GIVE HILLARY A CHANCE GAIS. SURELY IT CAN'T BE BAD AS BLUMPF. XD" anyone want to chime in?

Every day I dream that Putin will release the Trump tapes!

I recall a mention that they're only investigating because the media alleged unnamed sources told them about it... But they can't out said source

No one seems to know what the accusations are beyond some vague collusion. What does that mean?

Here is collusion

youtube.com/watch?v=Py8BF0hHPnc

I Wish i still lived in russia, my jew parents moved when i was 8. living in usa in redneck state being a russian is the worse

There is no future for you there. Believe me.

In Russia you should be Russian even if you are a Jew.

Why? Do rednecks give you a hardtime?
I though they are not really so different from our provincials: some bad, some good. Is it becuase of russian ancestry?

Yes and Yes.

I think he tried to do some kin of shady back room deal and they have him on tape. However to the extent of how dirty and bad it is I think is overplayed.

I also think he is a crazy old man who likes to rustle peoples jimmies.

I think there will be connections to Russia but they'll be so normal for someone of his business that the news will just kind of die away slowly.

My friend is convinced that Trump got the Russians to hack the DNC e-mails and spread fake news. I really don't know why he's so convinced of that. Nothing substantial has ever materialized of these investigations.

I want there to be a full combined alliance
I'd join the military in a heartbeat under our glorious flag of 51 stars, one extra large of course, and tri-color stripes and go shoot modeslums with ak-m4 hybrid railgun rifles
this has been my fantasy since i was a child and found out Russia existed.

If you don't see the dots lining up at this point you're a retard. I'm sorry for your religious icon falling but it's become pretty clear.

le Russian maymay

hey faggot the election is over, and the Baby boomers already chose Trump.

you dont have to try and scare them with the Russian boogyman any more, they didnt buy it.

I have bets on money laundering

What allegations you fuck?
I don't think he "colluded" with the government. But I do think he made money from Russians. Whether ethical or not is for the courts to decide.

They sure as hell did not "hack" the election. Myself and tens of millions of others voted for him.

Manafort, Stone, Page, and Flynn are guilty. They organized all the fuckery. Kushner and Sessions might be dirty but not with the same level of involvement.

Trump himself benefited from the oppo that was hacked by Russia and released by Wikileaks. He can't ever admit that in public because it would make him feel like less of a man, just like the popular vote and small crowd sizes. That's why he's trying to make this all go away. It's essential for him to see himself as a winner.