Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm doing a project for my AP stasticd class. I was thinking maybe you should help me think of a topic that I can test, preferably controversial.

Females that swallow

IQ by race

Life span of ISIS soldiers

Has been done

IQ
By genders

australian concentration camps

Done

IQ/political compass heatmap.

number of sexual partners vs prevalence of depression
delayed gratification vs grades
bodyfat% vs amount of sleep needed
fitness vs attention span
gender vs car crashes
alcohol consumption or drug use vs probability of being raped

Communism by socio-economic status.

Dick size by socioeconomic class.

Non-binary genders

IQ by sexual orientation

Or IQ by number of times molested.

If there isn't anyone that's been molested, well...

IQ correlation to crime
Is there a sweet spot for which someone is a criminal is it 85 for violent crime?

Political ideology vs push-up capacity. Try to see if you can find any connection between right wing tendency and upper body strength. Bonus points if you pick out the NS guy who can do an absurd amount.

IQ by political beliefs, separate ones for each prominent ideals

IQ vs time spent on the internet daily
IQ vs number of best friends
IQ vs amount of sexual partners

Fuck off Merkel.

Skin tone vs propensity to commit crime

why the negro has yet to evolve to a base level of intelligence. they are more than 2000 years behind Whites & Asians

IQ and religion

Crime by race by IQ. Help Jontron confirm his statistic.

IQ by sexual fetish

This. IQ by hentai tags

Something simple you could do is compare election results with polling results in the US. Then estimate and control for the "shy Tory" effect with an approximation based on previous cycles.

Then you quantify precisely how much the (((pollsters))) and (((media))) had to underrepresent conservatives in order to maintain their absurd pre-election narrative.

Bonus points if you show candidate visits by state to demonstrate if either campaign understood precisely how innacurate popular polls were (la times notwithstanding). Hint: Trump knew it was all bullshit.

Really easy entry-level redpill for HS classmates. The effect size of the bias should be rather unambiously large and difficult to dispute.

IQ and number of illegitimate children

Skin tone and number of illegitimate children

Number of illegitimate children of welfare recipients vs people who actually work

Adding to this, all "analysis" you've have to do here still falls under the purview of HS-level stats. You'd get to demonstrate your understanding of the material, while also telling your classmates how shamefully biased the media is.

If you feel the entire country is a bit much for you right now, pick your state or county.

How much is an absurd amount? I'm 5'9 140 pounds and can do 80

IQ by time clocked listening to rap music

Thanks user! I like this topic the best

You can't test things that don't exist.

>Just have a regular questionnaire then force people to put "male" or "female" as the answer.
>Have a suggestion box or random comment box
>Figure out the amount of negative responses depending on what gender was selected

Easy. Now you can say most males/females seemed against having binary gender roles, and what does that say about our society in comparison to 50 years ago?

Penis size by income

Happy to help! Hope you learn a lot and have some fun with the project.

For some added flavor, that poll I mentioned that actually was getting things right (LA-T) was criticized entirely because it wasn't "weighting" like everyone else.

nytimes.com:: how-one-19-year-old-illinois-man-is-distorting-national-polling-averages

Make sure to think about how "weighting" is done based on projected election turnout (usually a running average of sorts, with a few predictors), and how that in turn often relates to primary turnout. Repub primaries this year saw a massive swell in participation, where dems saw the opposite. I mention this only because it if you don't acknowledge this kind of effect, someone else will and it's just better to pre-empt their criticism with analysis you've already done. If you demonstrate bias even after shy Tory and differential turnout, you have a strong case.

some electoral stats for you lads

A very informative map. OP can present this if it isn't in an obvious "whites are only ones that don't vote on a tribal basis" kind of thing-- personally, I'd avoid it simply because it won't demonstrate anything that will increase the grade.

If used, OP could probably get away with "ideological diversity" as an explanation and because he's said the magic d-word he's a good boy who didn't do anything wrong.

Economic efficiency of Hitler vs that of other German leaders

amount paid in taxes by race

I can probably pull this off to be honest.
Thankfully, my stats teacher is fine with controversial topics. I just want to piss off classmates.

Sounds like you're in good shape then. Try not to let anyone derail your presentation with "omg racist white males so red". Though you can always hit back with

>Economic efficiency of Hitler vs that of other German leaders

no charts or stats needed
Hitler completely destroyed the German economy
now go read a book junior

A study of how much volume the cremated remains of 2.5 million people would need and why hasn't anything like that been found at Auschwitz.

That should be controversial enough to have you thrown out of school.

>Hurr durr. I watch the (((History Channel))).

Pic related.

I'll definitely keep that in mind!

heterogeneous vs homogeneous violence distribution.