Why is every major company on this planet leaded by an Indian intellectual?

Is this why you guys hate us.
Cause you are jealous that you can't compete with us in literally anything.
Eg: All ivy league schools are full of us.
Every hospital cannot function without Indians
Technical support wouldn't exist without Indians

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/672387/93-of-indias-b-school-graduates-are-useless/
thehindubusinessline.com/opinion/columns/mohan-murti/indian-education-is-useless/article4623898.ece
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/indias-university-system-in-deep-crisis/2012/03/20/gIQAzUOgdS_story.html?utm_term=.7911d86a159a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The real question should be; Why does anyone in India worth anything leave India?

poo in loo

they are cheaper and you can bet they won't have any original ideas to mess with your plan.

>manage to find a gem in a pile of shit
>all shit must be good in that case
I had two Indian workers come here on a workers visa and they were the laziest, most inept fuckers I've ever had the displeasure of working with. One of them was so fucking retarded that he didn't understand the basic concept of calling in sick. You're country will never be taken seriously since half of the dumb ducks that live there are completely fine with shitting wherever they feel like and throwing corpses into the Ganges river to purify their souls, only to drink out of said water.

indians are like ants

sometimes the queen bee boss niggaz escape

but most are workers, useless harmless and disposable

nobody ever doubted 'india' as a concept, that would mean ignoring millennia of real contributions to humanity

same way if we talked about 'americans' doing this or that, it wouldn't change the fact that shaneequa is still roaming the earth

We don't want to but technology wouldn't exist without Indians

What is AMD and Windows 10?

Because there are a fuck ton of Indians in the world, so there is a much higher chance one of them would be good.

Fun fact - less than 6% of India's computer science grads are able to do programming at an entry level job.

Massive cheating, purchasing grades, lousy teachers, and general laziness all contribute to their pathetic abilities.

And you though an American college degree was a waste!

>Massive cheating, purchasing grades, lousy teachers, and general laziness all contribute to their pathetic abilities.
Then how do we get into ivy league schools?

A tech company and Windows 7 with NSA addons?

Why is that it seems that indians can only succed outside of India?
The lower density of indians the higher success. Really makes one think.

Indians and POC get additional points on their entry exams

They are just using them as tokens you dumb fuck, most of those companies are really run by jews or white men, how many pajeets are in the list of top billionares?

>how many pajeets are in the list of top billionares?
Richest man in UK is Indian

those guys look like the biggest uncle toms ever, the corporate world loves India because you all still buy into the caste system to some extent, which is largely based on skin color. The reason why India is a big deal is because it merely reproduces a similar style of societal hierarchy, which can vaguely foretell the future, where lighter skin people are at the top, in a gradation of darker and darker skin, where the darkest skinned people are at the bottom. This is why true world power likes India.

To appear diverse without bigger tier retardation, they're always the CEOs, never the owners

sounds plausible.

>every company

Also so they can get away with opening sweat shops in your shit country

This and only this

Nigger tier*

If they want a token why not get a black guy or Hispanic and run it behind the scenes? Indians aren't really scene as "diverse" theyre basically lumped with Asians in the US because of how well they do there.

qz.com/672387/93-of-indias-b-school-graduates-are-useless/

thehindubusinessline.com/opinion/columns/mohan-murti/indian-education-is-useless/article4623898.ece

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/indias-university-system-in-deep-crisis/2012/03/20/gIQAzUOgdS_story.html?utm_term=.7911d86a159a

>"Indian Intellectual"
thats an oxymoron dont you think

Very good bureaucrats. None of these companies could have been founded or built by an Indian though. If you take the risks and achieve all the breakthroughs you definitely want some help from Sundar to keep the ship steady.

All shit companies.

indians are jew tier pieces of shit. i hope you all choke on your shit

because their parents literally beat them and raise them believing that the only way you have any worth at all is if you get grades and have work for a corporation.

If I got a beating every time I got an A- on a project I'd probably be a partner at goldman sachs by now.

the ONLY reason for this is because India is a developing nation with 1 Billion potential customers and they want access to it

Same reason we'll see lots of Chinese deals like Fuckerberg marrying a gook

almost forgot that, beyond societal-cultural issues, terrible labor law/conditions selling out segments of your own people to the western corporate overlords. thats bad man

All of this is spot on. You are pretty useless OP. Especially when you consider there are over a billion of you fucks that have been poo'ed out into existence.

Ahahahaha! All my least favorite companies are run by poos. This really explains a lot, thanks for pointing this out to me.

Because he's in the UK, not because he's a poo in loo.

5 of 6 of those are south indians, north indians are the pajeets who work the counter at 7/11s like apu.

>Why is every major company on this planet leaded by an Indian intellectual?

Because the Jews who are really in charge of the company always put in a minority or female CEO to virtue signal how diverse their company is.

நம் பெற்றோரைப் போல் பூமிக்கு வருவோம்

Companies do this ahead of shifts w.r.t to demographics, target markets, and according to leading geographical growth sectors.

Nobody is jealous who gets this truth.
CEOs rarely do anything of value at a well established company. They collect a paycheck, sit in briefing meetings all day, and are figureheads.

They're marketing candy.
Congrats, India is considered to be a big target market for the respective companies.

0.0001% of Pajeets are smarter than 50% of Europeans

I have no idea what this says, not sure if its tamil or malayalam.

You people openly shit in the street like savages. You are not going to convince anyone here you have a modicum of intelligence.

are you taking credit from the jews again pajeet
be careful
your country also has over 1.3 billion humans. if we took the 98th percentile and above it would be 26m people

DESIGNATED