Thoughts on Christian Head Covering?

Christfags of Sup Forums, what are your opinions on Christian women covering their head when worshiping God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULVuAqe1G24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything even resembling Islam needs to be deleted from history.

i dont give a fuck whatever

Depends on the woman. I know some that choose to wear it to remind themselves to be submissive to their husbands.

All religion should have equal rights to the gas chamber desu

Islam and xeirtianity are both Jewish tricks.

I

Yes! We should make the west more similar to islam so we can get more refugees!

>amerifat education

The only time a woman is required to where a head covering is if there are no men available to give prayer in a public setting and even then, I'm fairly certain that's just a respect thing for God, not a rule.

>literally not a thing
sage

Mary wore head covering.
Women should aim to be as pure and holy as Mary.
Thus women should wear a head covering to complete the goal.

It's not a commandment but rather cultural. So you can or not it doesn't matter

1. Paul was handing down a tradition
2. That tradition is largely ignored today
3. That tradition was just a tradition, not some mandate
pic related

>women covering their head
Fucking disgusting. A cunt should wear her hair long and in braids, it is a part of her natural beauty and should never be covered. This is what bowing to foreign power causes, a hatred of beauty and propagation of ugliness.

>Mary wore head covering.
Because she was a filthy Jew whore.

It makes a woman look classy and respectable. My wife wears them, and she quite likes them.

What's with all the fedoras on here today?

Looks nice outside but should be taken off indoors, as with hats for men.

this i think headcoverings make a girl cute

it's fine at church as a sign of modesty and respect, but outside church i think it's more like a sign that the men around them are so devious and lustful that they'd harass a woman just because she doesnt have her hair covered.

like if you'd sexually harass or assault a woman for nothing more than just being able to see her, the problem isnt the woman, the problem is you.

Truth be told I've never seen anything like it growing up, and it seems mostly a protestant thing, but I'm not going to disparage a fellow christian for wanting to live a life of greater modesty.

i respect a woman who covers her hair in church, it tells me she's there to worship and nothing more. lately, i see women dressing like complete harlots during mass. its unacceptable and must change.

i dont understand what you think you have to gain by lying an an anonymous imageboard.

you just want to share your fantasy or something?

its specifically meant to be worn indoors in a church.

There is literally nothing in the Bible where God tells women to cover their head. Quite the opposite, really. Paul made some remarks about women and their hair, though I can't remember what he said.

It's silly.

>It makes a woman look classy and respectable
I guess if "classy and respectable" to you means "made uglier".
>My wife wears them, and she quite likes them
Bitches like all sorts of dumb shit that makes them uglier, they're stupid.
How?

Veils are actually better than those uncomfortable hijabs

Mary was born without sin, so god made her not a kike.

If they want to do it, more power to them. I'm not going to honor kill them if they don't.

>i dont understand what you think you have to gain by lying an an anonymous imageboard.
>you just want to share your fantasy or something?
What do you think I'm lying about? That my wife would actually like wearing a head covering? I guess you think they would only wear them because forced to or something. I can guarantee you that is not the case. I recognize the OP's image as coming from Garlands of Grace, a website clearly aimed at women purchasers, not men buying for women.

Men are meant to cover their heads while praying as well you fucking peice of shit retard

Sounds like some kind of attempt at merging religions into some shitty global nwo religion

>its specifically meant to be worn indoors in a church
Well I'm not religious, I just think it looks nice.

according to that though you go in the streets ass naked because muh natural beauty shall not be covered ?

Atheist here, I think it's retarded as fuck. Women should be naked at all times unless they are ugly and fail the Schumer Test.

if we can escalate hijab' to 'burqa' it will lead to direct confrontations with the law, which ill be in our favor.

im not in the mood to explain how it works because ive been trying to redpill everyone about it for months now

but it would be as simple as taking any of their memes and infographics and changing hijab to burqa, all their talking points still apply in exactly the same way. jsut use their own momentum on this topic against them. easy.

Still looks fucking stupid. She'd look much better with braids.
If I could I wouldn't ever let my wife wear any clothes. Clothes are for people.
Men and women are different.

It's based.

I'm a tradtionalist catholic and all the women at the church wear veils.

islam tier. into the trash it goes

What about a combo?

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

Christianity is decaying from the inside out.
Who gives a shit anymore.

The prefect women?

yes brother, the female demon must know their place in society. Only ISIS can save us from kike degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULVuAqe1G24

For all of you dissing head coverings because it reminds you of islam.

Traditional Euro head dressing for females is pretty redpilled. Especially if it has embroidery.

>Shows that your family has status and values
>Accents female purity
>Protects ears from cold
>Protects hair from lice
>Looks dope asf

In Hungary's countryside, almost all old ladies wear one.
It also was a sign that you were married someone iirc.

Does not always have to be associated with le islam xddd.
It's like saying: because muslim men have beards, we shouldn't have them anymore. Or what?

Don't you faggots have other things to do on a Friday night?

Unnecessary

>But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. - 1 Corinthians 11:15

My mum does it in church, my nan did it in church, her mum did it and so on.. My gf does sometimes but it's no major for her to do it or not.

Wouldn't it be easier to let in more Muslim refugees and let them conquer the west?

To elaborate, it's never a tight fitted head scarf. Just lose over the head. I don't mind. Also the men in my family can sit with our women. We're not segregated. The scarf comes off once out the doors.

Know the difference. Veils in Christianity isn't enforced and only worn inside the Church and it will not cause a woman to be stoned or raped or both if she ever forgets to wear one.

fuck you, christains were here first

it doesnt even cover the full hair, i like it personally.

Up until the 1960s head coverings in public were the norm in most of the western world. Even after the sexual revolution women of older generations often still wore bonnets or other head coverings when going out in public. The current situation is a bit abnormal.

you are wrong allow me to correct you using the bible

1 Corinthians 11:3-5

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.