Christianity is dieing and will not come back

Christianity is dieing and will not come back.

Embrace your blood and the memories of your ancestors instead

Heill Óðinn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElJFYwRtrH4
web.mit.edu/norvin/www/somethingelse/fenris.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Christianity is dieing
said the umpteenth gorillion area man

>christianity is dieing and wont come back
>embrace an already dead religion instead

>how the ideal christian life comes to an end

by turning the other cheek you are doing nothing but allow yourself to be persecuted

>mfw shilling our most succesful commercial meme.
>mfw they think its real
>mfw we are gonna make a fortune on authenthic horned helmets from Norway

Jesus says that things will be self-centered and wicked and godless before the end. (Presumably that's why God ends the world, because it loses its ability to produce the kind of people he desires.)

So, Christianity "dieing" doesn't indicate that it's false, only what must eventually come.

>Canucks LARPing as Vikings.

Kek

This is almost as great as my countrymen with the WE WUZ ROMANS shit.

so when did you pagan LARPers realize everything we know about nordic paganism today was written down by christians.

Your a fucking retard if u think turning the other cheek and spreading your other ones will lead to anything other than oppression and boots walking on your face

A leaf standing in correctness. Our Lord said it will be so to prove Satan wrong and to preserve his most perfect creation, Man. He will take the saved to heaven BEFORE the tribulation. Let evil be evil. It only hastens our departure.

You mean adults dumb enough to believe in magic?

>You mean adults dumb enough to believe in magic?
It seems to me that the Shareblue shills are much more directly atheist than the CTR shills were. It seems to be part of their job.

typical ignorant leaf. Turning the other cheek is about not getting personal, petty revenge. Slapping in that culture was seen as a big "dis". And turning the other cheek instead of slapping back makes the instigator look like a douchey bully.

But ... the Germanic religions died too once ...

We need something new, we need Imperial Truth.

>implying nature worshiping religions went anywhere

>things i don't understand are magic
you should have your caretaker read this book

>turning the other cheek

Do you actually know what this means? Because it's not "please, hit me again."

>yes goy letting the muslims rape your women makes the muslims look like douchey bullies
Christcucks everyone

>dieing

you mean like your hair???

>it is dying you dumbass leaf

and all you dumb fucks in this thread respond and don't call this out - fuck, I'm losing hope

It gets even worse when you tell them that the Nordic pagans converted to Christianity almost as soon as they heard about it.

>"""converted"""
Since when is slaughter conversion?
I'm christian but this is ridicoulous.

>Replacing one dead religion with another dead religion

Good plan, dipshit. Fucking saged.

>odincucks

>slaughter

that never actually happened. They had no hatred of Christianity, and were pretty quick to convert, once they missionaries got at them.

> who is Idun

>Dieing

So is education

lol i cant take anyone who browses Sup Forums and claims to be christian seriously, im pretty damn sure that at least 80% of religiousfags on Sup Forums are LARPers

>christianity is alive and well

I honestly can't believe you faggots said that.

abrahamic = cancerous

They didn't really accept christianity, they merged it with their pagan religions. So much of christianity and our current customs in Europe and America come directly from Pagan tradidtion.
They did kill pagans when they initially brought Christianity from Rome, they killed a lot of them, and they cut down their forests and ruined their land.
Christianity isn't European. God may be, since he applies to everyone, but Christianity isn't.

this, there is great beauty in pagan worship
youtube.com/watch?v=ElJFYwRtrH4

Post more. I'm saving all of these.

>They didn't really accept christianity, they merged it with their pagan religions

Well, everyone does this. American Jesus is different to Roman Catholic Jesus, for example. Though I would say that it was more the missionaries that adapted Christianity to fit the pagans of the time. It's a big reason why people call Christ their "lord", after all. Missionaries saw how strong the ties were between vassals and their lieges and used that.

>"M-muh dead Jew on stick totally came back to life guys"
>"If you don't believe me your going to hell"

Sorry if I find your evidence a little lacking.

> unnecessary deforestation is awesome!

You dumb fucking leaf, Christianity IS Paganism.

>"If you don't believe me your going to hell"
you go to hell for being a bad person, not for n-

hahahahahaha fucking tree worshippers

web.mit.edu/norvin/www/somethingelse/fenris.html

It's possible that the missionaries were a part of this but like you said earlier most of what we know comes from them and history is written by the victors. Either way we owe it to our European forebears to know where our traditions come from and understand what they believed.

God will destroy those who destroy the Earth.

>Christianity is dying
even though it's the most popular religion in the world and always has been
>Embrace a dead religion that was made up by a bunch of tribals that has been dead for centuries
kill yourself you stupid larper

religion has nothing to do with what you think is cool and pretending to pray to something you know doesn't exist
you're not gonna bring meaning to your life by playing pretend
kill yourself faggot

You lads watch American Gods?

>muh christians are pacifists meme
how about you actually read the Bible and spend at least an hour studying religions before you proceed to inflict Sup Forums with your stupidity and idiotic opinions
>read??? i can't do that!!!
>i can't be expected to research the topics im arguing about!
>fuck you!

Christianity is a blanket term that is molded to fit the culture of the people there. If you are Roman Catholic the fact that you worship on Sunday comes from pagans.
>you're not gonna bring meaning to your life by playing pretend
I wouldn't be suprised if there are more Christian LARPers than pagan ones.

>It's possible that the missionaries were a part of this

Actually, in this case, we have a wealth of writings that hail from the transition period. Beowulf is probably the most famous one. If you haven't before, find one of the annotated copies online that explains all the symbolism, it's an awesome, awesome read.

>we owe it to our European forebears to know where our traditions come from and understand what they believed.

Yeah, this is true, I think. It helps that it's all so fascinating, too. It helps to see the Anglo-Saxon and Viking influences on the world still existing today, as well.

Is it out? Was it shit?

have not yet, but read the book. Your thoughts?

>christcucks everyone
>i'm christian
>god cares about plant's feelings
nah

>If you are Roman Catholic the fact that you worship on Sunday comes from pagans.
1 out of 7 chance for that to just be coincidence

It's even better than that. Hitting with the open hand (this on the left cheek) was how you slapped an equal, so turning the other cheek is challenging them to respect you as an equal, as the Romans didn't do to those they conquered.

only because of the fact that there are hundreds of more millions of christians than there are pagans
but granted

>everything about christianity came from pagan religions
though that's true some times because the Romans wanted their new religion to appeal to the pagan masses by incorporating pagan traditions into Christianity
but the sabbath being on Sunday is not one of them

the Sabbath was established in the Bible to be the first day of the week...
Sunday being the first day of the week is the Sabbath
now where the tradition of the first day of the week being sunday came from may have pagan origins it doesn't really matter if everyone considers sunday the first day of the week.

>9gag
>marvel thor
Have you no honor.

I haven't read the books but a buddy of mine that has says the show is good. I personally enjoyed the 2 episodes immensely. I purposely avoid spoilers and know nothing off the book just so I can test my knowledge of different religions. Ian McShane is great as always and I was overjoyed when the Slavic pantheon showed up, we don't get enough exposure. They pulled a nice trick with Anansi, most will see him as a tad strange but righteous black power african when instead he's a dick that wants the worst for black people.

That's just a self fulfilling prophecy

>So, Christianity "dieing" doesn't indicate that it's false, only what must eventually come.

No ofcourse not, Christianity (or any religion for that matter) can't possibly be wrong because it has all bases covered.

>If Christianity is growing in numbers it's obviously right because why else would so many people believe in it

>If Christianity is decreasing in numbers it's obviously right because it predicted that would happen aswell before the end times

either way it REALLY doesn't matter what random day of the week we choose to go to church on as long as we go to church once a week...

Hm...well, I was always going to watch it, anyway..no matter how bad, because I love the book(s) so much. I was wondering that they'd make it very sex-heavy at the expense of the plot, or fuck the plot completely, but it's just a TV show, and it won't matter too much.

>righteous black power african when instead he's a dick that wants the worst for black people

Interesting take. In the books, he's a trickster god who does it for the lulz, but tired as fuck.

welp. I know what i'm doing today!

You can dislike weakness and believe in God.
Some parts of christianity are not compatitple with Europe and the 14 words, like Jesus saying to put him over your own kin.
>>god cares about plant's feelings
>nah
Except he does, read your bible. The whole idea behind Man was to take care of the Garden of Eden. We were supposed to take care of the Earth.
>the Sabbath was established in the Bible to be the first day of the week...
No, it was the seventh, it's right there in the 10 commandments.

Catholic Church is still biggest religion in the world.

thank you, I will probably check it out later tonight

I heard they graphically included the Bilquis scene

Anansi is especially fun if you heard the story of how he stole black people's wisdom, simply a dick.

>graphically included the Bilquis scene

we want the deviantart vore audience

Is this 2006?

Very graphically. Multiple times for good measure.

You can't deny the results you can add France to that list since they describe themselves as culturally catholic ATHEISTS

and how do we know which day was the seventh day of the seven day week in the Bible or what it was called or when it started and ended?
we don't just like we don't know the exact day of the year Christ was born

>Christianity is dying.
It has 2.2 billion followers and growing.

>Turn the other cheek.
You do know there was a period (and even today in some parts of the world) of violent Christianity before it had been subverted and tamed?

He posted that picture without having any idea what it means. To put it simply, it represents the (((christian church))) destroying the old world order. Notice the coiled serpent shape of the leafs around the tree -- that identifies the Druids (the "serpent people"), who St Patrick referred to when he said he had finally "cast out the serpents from the land" (that's the genocide against the ancient irish people and their culture), and also whom the bible quote "be ye as wise as serpents" refers to. The very ancient Serpent Cult is where the idea of using a snake to symbolize knowledge and science comes from (included in that is of course medicine).

THIS pic also very related -- illustrating the wisdom of the old world being defeated.

(((christianity))) brought an age of intellectual darkness upon Europe, quite contrary to what they'd like you to believe. It took centuries for the people of Europa to recover.

same artist

It says the seventh day which clearly isn't the first day of the week. The true day doesn't really matter since we cannot know. We should worship God on Saturday, the seventh day.

These are all Roman Catholic, you can Richard the Lionheart, King Baldwin, and Jean Parisot de Vallete
. Where were the pagans? Oh yeah selling white women to the arabs varg

Who is the artist?

>Christians were stronger than pagans
First of all it was not a "holy war" since it was not a matter of religion but a matter of political control and the (((Christians))) with the help of some very greedy Kings succeeded in convincing Europeans that they needed to destroy their traditions, culture and religion in order to escape "hell" and the only way to do this was by genociding their own people in the name of a hebrew deity
It was Europeans vs Europeans not Christians vs Pagans. Though the intelligence of the jews is to be commended, they're the masters of deception and manipulation