Reminder that if you dont lift you will be a liability in the upcoming racewar and will need to be culled...

reminder that if you dont lift you will be a liability in the upcoming racewar and will need to be culled. being fit improves the fitness of your offspring through epigenetics and improves your IQ.

start lifting.

gay

>tells me to start lifting
ok sure
>no information provided on how to get started

reminder that if you dont smoke weed you will be a liability in the upcoming weedwar and will need to be culled. being high improves the fitness of your offspring through epigenetics and improves your IQ.

Bullet to the brain, will then you into a vegetable, the pinnacle of healthy

The weights go up and down for fuck's sake.

OP has no proof

Read the fucking /fit/ sticky

>be American
>get shot

OP promotes steroid use to be healthier.

AND NOTHING ELSE

>what is internet ?
this is bait right ?

Solid trolling.

But just in case:

>convinced to make major lifestyle change based on single internet post.
>already on the internet but is unsure about where to get information.
>implying you're not a net drain on the genepool.

look at this meat head, hes still under 6ft

>through epigenetics

That's not how it works you moron

Not many soldiers are that shape.

I lift as well but your roid gains aren't going to beat my BJJ experience.

I bet that guy's cardio is shit tier.

damn son, this guy ain't even juicing.

>upcoming race war
Lol, I have nothing in common with my race. If someone from my race wants to fite me ok lets fite.

sorry, but juicer there isn't fit. those muscles require tons of blood. this fag would faint after running like 100 yards. probably couldn't walk up a hill. walking down a hill would be just as funny - probably has weak little twig legs unable to support his upper mass properly.

I don't lift or do BJJ, and neither of you can beat bullets to the fucking head.

>BJJ experience
watch out everyone this leaf will suck the life out of your dick

Implying body builders can do anything else other than lift weights for an hour a day.

>-23hr stamina bonus
>-23hr strength bonus
>+1hr speed bonus
>+1hr attack bonus

Calisthenics are all you need to be fit enough to be a fighter.
Sage.

vegimite is all you need to survive in the outback

>Race War
>Not using guns
Why lift?

all that muscle means shit if you break your wrist and hand because you don't know how to punch.

you need bare-knuckle boxing or karate (more common). get lots of sparring done as well

cardio and carry capacity is key to all military activities. go jogging and rucking 2-3 times a week.

Fags love when their boyfriends are buff. Weightlifting is a high priority activity for queer men.

roids

he isnt natty

READ

THE FUCKING

DYEL FAGS

not all conflicts escalate into gun violence immediately. the berkley fight is going to be a model for a lot of the initial engagements and if you're the fucktard to fire the first shot you need to get hanged by your testicles.

also h2h is fucking important even in the military and police - they spend a lot of time training it. especially in a city, very close, too close to pull out a gun in most cases

I don't life but I do a lot of calisthenics. I'm pretty fit, muscular but not swole or anything. Will I be culled?

then dont use gear, faggot

So? That's envy talking. You think bitches see this guy and think about him running down a hill? We need more people like him to defeat the slave bodied opposition who are after our aryan queens.

I'll take the Sloth Gambit. The crazed will cull the fuckbois and take pity on the dirty mutts who dont look so tasty. Greased Up Deaf Guy FTW

being fit is well enough. why wouldnt you lift though?

Not really even that man. Steroids will give you more mass for sure but it's the cutting that makes it so you're pretty much only able to flex for a couple hours to look that lean.

Starvation level calories along with a shitload of fat burning sups and diuretics. Most of the guys on comp days are barely able to make it back to the parking lot.

I do lift

but you cant look like OP without roids, and roids are stupid

Head is way too small for body.

found your facebook faggot

get doxxed bitch

That's not fit, that's a roided up sicko.

From what I've seen from this culture of lifters, if you are doing to help survive anything, working on your brain would be of more benefit. Posing in public like this is embarrassing for a grown man. Murdering your liver and kidneys with 5 times the RDI for protein, and taking supplements recommended by Bro magazine isn't healthy. Just eat right and exercise. Finally the 'it attracts women' argument, well yes it does but not the kind of women you want to settle down with. I've yet to meet a bodybuilder that doesn't have underlying self confidence issues.

>well imagine my shock

this board is full of dyel, faggots. no wonder you betas complain about niggers taking our women.

sage