What's his IQ?

What's his IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fomkvVgf9cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Higher than yours

Bazinga!

youtu.be/fomkvVgf9cY

Smart enough for basic shit, but still less intelligent than someone like Russell, who wasn't even considered a genius.

High, he is pretty smart, only lib I like listening to, he explains their side well

Maybe a hundred and forty. He probably isn't that good at math. Typical jew.

What's his IQ?

>he is pretty smart
He's as mediocre as they come. Name an original idea from him.

bazooble

>atheist

Probably 98

I don't know, op, but what does this mean?

Say what you will about Sam Harris and his views, he is a smart motherfucker.

I'd say 125-130.

A lot less than what he thinks

Easily 206

>implying IQ is an accurate measurement of intellect

t. 146 iq high school drop-out drug addict

But below Peterson's

>not reading the bell curve
>not realizing that since the book was published in the 90's standards have dropped and admission to university's is based on affirmative action
>not realizing that high iq whites have retreated from society in the 2000's and congregate for a meeting of the minds on Sup Forums instead of participating in their (((culture)))

This. I'd say he's around 125. Nothing to scoff at but not the next Newton.

>t realizing that since the book was published in the 90's st

>not realizing self deprication and mental illness correlated with high IQ

Thanks, this'll give me great solace when i snort the next line.

Probably 100. Dude can't even spar with Ben Affleck how's he some genius?

115, he is pretty average for the tribe.

The only Universities that doesn't practice ((affirmative)) action are Californian ones, and guess what, Asians are neck and neck with jews.

Between 120 and 150 probably.
I would guess 130.
But why do you care?

He seems to thoughtful and slow paced to have a really high IQ.
Genius types are always struggling to articulate their genius, especially to commoners.
He seems to be intelligent and with a really good understanding of how reason, rational and logic works and takes the time to apply it to ideas.
Make sense?

He has an IQ higher than years. I would bet mine and my entire families life on that.

Is that Ben stiller

Hard to say. His ears are a little lower than they should be. Is he a Jew?

Is there any socio-economic context that could possibly explain why jews are, and have been, so extremely successful in academia, business, and science? 25% of Harvard alumni are purportedly jewish, which would be an absolutely ridiculous over representation. Not to mention chess masters, noble prize winners, and so on.

I have never been particularily concerned with whether a successful person is jewish or not, but what truly frightens me is the prospect that jews are inherently more intelligent than everyone else.

125, smart enough to be a professor/researcher 90th percentile

Does your image of "geniuses" come from movies? Being more intelligent means having more overall skill in any intellectual field. This includes language.
Unless you have some psychiatric condition, having high IQ means you have more talent to make use of language and express yourself than the average joe.

He's smart, no longer my favorite "intellectual" since I've found Jordan Peterson but still all around decent one.

Every Sup Forumsack should listen to what he says about Islam. He's provided almost all of my ammunition against leftist Islam rhetoric.

My friend, you've taken the final redpill. Jews are genetically superior than the lesser races. They are a magnitude more superior than white people. If you're a minority, your boss is white. If you're a white person, your boss is a Jew. Jews only have other Jewish bosses.

>Islam is bad
>Banning Muslims is bad

Genius level for sure.

High 90's.
Maybe 108.
High enough that he knows Islam is cancer.

It does not.
Like Sam, I work in Psychology and Philosophy.
I've read most of his work, I listen to his Podcast, even saw him live a few times. I'm a fan
Nothing he presents in his work strikes me as genius.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was anywhere between 110-135
He might very well be higher, much higher, but nothing in his work indicates that too me

Sort yourself out.

He's a leftist himself, but a normal leftist/centrist classical liberal like myself, not a neoliberal SJW retard faggot.

Sounds like you haven't actually listened to his arguments.

they are a group of people who are extremelly closed ties, also when it comes to acadameia bussiness and nobel prizes
all those areas are controled by jews manly, that explains why they are soo sucessfull .

btw if you count all the chess masters you would get more chinese than jews, but if you count only MODERN then you get jews.
also chess is a uncommon pasttime for normal people.

Honestly no memes like 140ish

Seems like he's higher but it's because he's incredibly articulate.