2%

Is that statistic true, Sup Forums..?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPccqkSjy8M
youtube.com/watch?v=7vTadjQ6kk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are cats seen as the degenerate side? What's so great about a retarded mutt that gets drool all over you?

Loyalty and the fact that your dog would go after anyone who tried to hurt you.
Your cat would likely help whoever is hurting you.
Cats are the embodiment of self centered degeneracy, dogs are selfless and are all around better

Most people treat their cats like shit (largely ignoring it and leaving it to itself) 99% of the time and then act surprised when they develope unwanted behavior.
On the other hand dogs are trained for years and get a lot more attention from their owners every day.

Most people are extremely shitty cat owners and if you treated a dog the same way it would also become fucked up.

Loyalty you stupid nigger

OP can you upload high-res image?

enjoy your toxoplasmosis

I don't have it but Emily Youcis made it and she's pretty well known, she must have it up on some site.

Because cats are not white children

Cats are basically niggers.
They only come looking for you when they want something, and generally don't give a shit.
If you move, they're likely to stay behind. They get more attached to the territory than to the owner.

Dogs are more affectionate and loyal. You could take a dog into fucking space and he'd still be perfectly happy as long as you were with him.

Thanks I'll take a look

Only poor people believe white suburban life is as its depicted here.

I'm sorry but my cat once tore the skin off one of those retarded mutt's skulls for going after my sister.

Meanwhile, you have niggers in the hood who love owning big fucking hounds that just go after people.

I don't see many niggers owning cars, so I wonder who the real nigger is?

Cats are for Arabs. Dogs are haram.

I found it

house cats = gibsmedat niggers
barn cats = literally gods

Have you taken the barn-pill yet?

I grew up in upper middle class suburbs and it is exactly like that as long as the community is high trust and homogenously white.. There are very few places like that left and I took it for granted before I got to see how shitty the "multicultural" parts of the county are..

It's simple really
Anyone who likes dogs is a reddit shill
>funny cat memes, no dogs beyond one fat faced retard
>caturday, no doggo day
>dusty the cat, no dog evar

What's up with the antisemitism though? I don't ge t it.

>t. ahmed

You have a few more redpills to take, my friend.. There's unfortunately no dodging this blaring reality if you want to save white European civilization..

>meanwhile cats
youtube.com/watch?v=sPccqkSjy8M
>meanwhile dogs
youtube.com/watch?v=7vTadjQ6kk8

They make money of immigrants right?

That's a part of it, but there's another sinister reason behind it. In their religious book, the Talmud, Jews are told from a young age to believe that they are to rule over all goyim "nonjews" -- and using global banking systems and bolshevism/communism -- too seemingly juxtaposed ideologies, they have been able to install themselves in the highest positions of power in western nations. Now they are working to break up white European culture and continuity through mass immigration. That's also why they are encouraging abortion and interracial sex.. They want to replace the white race (their only true competition) and replace them with a rootless global multiracial population that they can easily manipulate and continue like cattle. You may have heard conspiracy theories about a new world order agenda or "illuminati" and other things, well this is the real deal.. They are very close to succeeding in this too, just look at Soros and the EU, the breakdown of national sovereignty.. They want to wipe out the white race by any means necessary leaving only themselves as the pinnacle of a global intellectual and political hierarchy..

It's sadly the state of affairs right now.

The Culture of Critique does an excellent job of explaining how Jews, as a product of their group cultural evolution, succeed in Western society via nepotism and a disregard for the well being of society as a whole (ex: undermining the moral and intellectual foundations of a society because they are then able to move into the ensuing void profitably). Ultimately, Jews are a negative influence on society and always have been, this is why historically there has been consistent and frequent anti-Jewish sentiment and action across numerous cultures.

More esoterically one could argue that Semitic religions, with their emphasis on taking care of the meekest and weakest and bringing everyone to the same level, have weakened the Western spirit by eliminating the pressures of social evolution that would normally ensure that only the successful, intelligent, or wealthy are able to reproduce whilst simultaneously lowering the reproduction of those that are impoverished, stupid, or mentally ill. Notably, although Christian doctrine asks the Christian to treat everyone as their brother, Jews make a very strong distinction between Jews and non-Jews. They generally will treat non-Jews the way the law dictates they must but they will offer fellow Jews "better" treatment (ex: interest free loans to establish a business within the Jewish community or scholarships for Jews only). In this way Jewish precepts insulate them from the cancer of pathological altruism so long as the Jew inhabits a larger society of non-Jews.

The Jewish spirit and religion is one that has been developed and shaped by the reality that Jews have, for thousands of years, been a minority within other nations. They have evolved into an intelligent and capable group that unfortunately can only exist as an intelligent and capable group so long as they are an insular community within a larger nation that is itself not nearly so organized or united.

In essence, the Jew is a parasite.

Why don't we ascend to their state? Let's face it the greedy people(jews, or just really greedy people) control this world. We must exploit those dumb consumers and leave their wallets empty. Just take the money of the inferior(

You should read the book Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard. It explores similar themes to what you just mentioned and also what I have touched on regarding the spirit of Whites and how we have become softened by excessive altruism.

Can we stay in contact anonymously somehow?

I have to go to bed real soon, I'm tired af

That's what 4chinz is for :^)

On a more serious note I do think that in the coming years we will need to establish networks of people to disseminate ideas intelligently and figure out how to right the ship of Western Civilization. I'm not sure how best to do that though.

Of world population whites are about 1/6, women 1/2, impregnable 1/4 but that's 11/12 all added up so it's more like 91%.

Emily Youcis is GOD.

without checking any facts im going to pull numbers out of my ass.

theres roughly 7 billion people on earth
at least 1 billion are chinese
1 billion are indian
this leaves roughly 5 billion
just under 400 million are canadian/american
this leaves roughly 4.6 billion
im guessing all of south america accounts for 1 billion
africa is probably around a billion too
europe is likely 1.5 billion
that leaves roughly 1.1 billion un accounted for which would be mostly middle eastern.

based on those numbers I would say white people make up more than 2%, but probably not more than 15-20%

Sup Forums is a white only board, abdul

yeah but I can't see if its 'you'. As of now I'm still pro-jewish. But I see you're intelligent.

The statistic is not whites total, but white women of child bearing age.

Like I said, I don't know what the best way to do it would be, and given the nature of my job I really can't afford to be identified as a radical right wing thinker. Good luck with your intellectual journey though Dutch bro, wherever it may lead you.

oh shit, you're right. its definitely low then

>they're a product of their environment! that's why niggers have high aggression and low IQ

thanks!

>I'm pro-jewish I just think they are greedy haha
They aren't pro-you retard. Off yourself cuck

>doesn't post it
orange man please post it

>Not having a horse
Get on my level fags

>cat jumps into fight with dog 4x it's size
>runs back to check on kid
Based fucking cat

>nigger with good master
>dresses well, friendly, helpful