Russian collusion is fake news. Dems and media excuse for Hillary. Sad!

NYT, Nov 2016
>the FBI says there’s no definitive connection between Donald Trump and the Russian government, reaching that conclusion after a wide-ranging investigation
>law-enforcement officials who said any cyberattacks carried out were “aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Trump.”
>no conclusive evidence of deliberate communications between Trump and a Russian bank
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
businessinsider.com/fbi-donald-trump-russia-connection-2016-10

Paul Ryan, Feb 2017
>“No one has ever showed us any evidence that any collusion had occurred between an American involved with the political system and the Russians.”
thehill.com/homenews/house/321578-ryan-wont-say-if-he-has-seen-evidence-of-contact-between-trump-campaign-russia

James Clapper, March 2017
>“[Regarding] NSA, FBI…CIA…Director of National Intelligence (DNI), that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians, there was no evidence of that included in our [January] report,” Clapper testified. He was asked, “…but does it exist?” He answered, “Not to my knowledge.”
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597
cnn.com/2017/05/08/politics/white-house-donald-trump-russia-james-clapper/

Devin Nunes, March 2017
>NUNES: Well, I think — I understand that…but I can tell you that we don’t have any evidence and we’re conducting our own investigation here.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/20/full-transcript-fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-on-russian-interference-in-2016-election

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/20/full-transcript-fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-on-russian-interference-in-2016-election/?utm_term=.472511ee25a7
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/02/adam_schiff_there_is_no_definitive_proof_of_any_trump-russia_connection.html
freebeacon.com/national-security/feinstein-no-evidence-collusion-between-trump-associates-russia/
freebeacon.com/national-security/manchin-no-evidence-collusion-between-trump-russia/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/08/full-transcript-sally-yates-and-james-clapper-testify-on-russian-election-interference/?utm_term=.74edb763a166
breitbart.com/video/2017/05/09/waters-i-believe-trump-colluded-with-the-russians-i-havent-seen-any-evidence-to-back-that-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=Px6v0XbjiZI
youtube.com/watch?v=FIEhGFoeXXU
youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ycZj5-5KJwA
youtu.be/uU9a9-w2vjk
youtu.be/HSLrDoVLZus
youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=m8ifT1lssHY
youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik
youtube.com/watch?v=H9qDolBGkEo
youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bA5CN1dF45k
youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw
youtube.com/watch?v=h5c4Hw-hr80
youtube.com/watch?v=tsv9JV7vFjk
youtube.com/watch?v=09ovUQVO2iY
youtube.com/watch?v=qC0Jb7C9JRM
youtube.com/watch?v=JRjRDOArsl4
youtube.com/watch?v=6gs41QdqJJM
youtube.com/watch?v=JuL2QdqkCdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8KCWyyLmXg0
youtube.com/watch?v=faoHbgTTiHg
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg
youtube.com/watch?v=dQYThJLNy7s
youtube.com/watch?v=JZyVZ38Db_A
pastebin.com/U3tdWqXM
youtube.com/watch?v=7bqzEpRR4n8
youtube.com/watch?v=L8_uQLIGaFA
pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU
youtube.com/watch?v=y009W-4WYTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

James Comey, March 2017
>Comey was asked if he agreed with former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Clapper who said there was “no evidence” of “collusion between the members of the Trump campaign and the Russians.” Comey replied, “I think he’s right about characterizing the [January] report which you all have read.”
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/20/full-transcript-fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-on-russian-interference-in-2016-election/?utm_term=.472511ee25a7

Chris Stewart, March 2017
>“At this point, everyone on this dais should agree with Mr. Clapper because we in the committee have seen no evidence, zero, that would indicate that there was collusion or criminal wrongdoing between any members of the previous [sic] administration or campaign and Russian officials.”

Adam Schiff, April 2017
>When asked, “Can you say definitively that there was collusion, there were people affiliated with the Trump campaign who were working with Russians to time the release of damaging information about Hillary Clinton that had been hacked either from [Hillary campaign chair] John Podesta or the DNC?” Schiff replied, “I don’t think we can say anything definitively at this point.”
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/02/adam_schiff_there_is_no_definitive_proof_of_any_trump-russia_connection.html

Diane Feinstein, May 2017
>When asked if she had evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign, Feinstein replied, “Not at this time.”
freebeacon.com/national-security/feinstein-no-evidence-collusion-between-trump-associates-russia/

Joe Manchin, May 2017
>“People that might have said they were involved, to what extent they were involved, to what extent the president might have known about these people or whatever, there is nothing there from that standpoint that we have seen directly linking our president to any of that.”
freebeacon.com/national-security/manchin-no-evidence-collusion-between-trump-russia/

James Clapper, May 2017
>At a hearing, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) asked Clapper if it’s still accurate that he has no knowledge of the existence of evidence of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. Clapper replied, “It is.”
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/08/full-transcript-sally-yates-and-james-clapper-testify-on-russian-election-interference/?utm_term=.74edb763a166

Maxine Waters, May 2017
>Rep. Waters has repeatedly stated that President Trump “has colluded with the Russians,” but when asked if she has seen evidence to back up her claims, Waters replied: “No, we have not.”
breitbart.com/video/2017/05/09/waters-i-believe-trump-colluded-with-the-russians-i-havent-seen-any-evidence-to-back-that-up/

NO EVIDENCE OF TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION VIDEOS, ALL READY IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO MAGAMIX THEM TOGETHER:

MAXINE WATERS: youtube.com/watch?v=Px6v0XbjiZI

CHRIS MURPHY: youtube.com/watch?v=FIEhGFoeXXU

JAMES CLAPPER #1: youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0

JAMES CLAPPER #2: youtube.com/watch?v=ycZj5-5KJwA

JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #1: youtu.be/uU9a9-w2vjk

JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #2: youtu.be/HSLrDoVLZus

DIANNE FEINSTEIN: youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc

ADAM SCHIFF: youtube.com/watch?v=m8ifT1lssHY

DEVIN NUNES: youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik

JOE MANCHIN: youtube.com/watch?v=H9qDolBGkEo

JAMES COMEY #1: youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ

JAMES COMEY #2 (KIND OF): youtube.com/watch?v=bA5CN1dF45k

JAMES COMEY / MICHAEL ROGERS: youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw

MICHAEL ROGERS: youtube.com/watch?v=h5c4Hw-hr80

PETER KING: youtube.com/watch?v=tsv9JV7vFjk

TOM COTTON: youtube.com/watch?v=09ovUQVO2iY

TREY GOWDY: youtube.com/watch?v=qC0Jb7C9JRM

PAUL RYAN: youtube.com/watch?v=JRjRDOArsl4

RAND PAUL: youtube.com/watch?v=6gs41QdqJJM

LORETTA LYNCH: youtube.com/watch?v=JuL2QdqkCdQ

VLADIMIR PUTIN: youtube.com/watch?v=8KCWyyLmXg0

JULIAN ASSANGE CONFIRMS LEAKS ARE NOT FROM RUSSIA: youtube.com/watch?v=faoHbgTTiHg
BARACK OBAMA [states elections cannot be hacked]: youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

DONALD TRUMP [condemns it immediately]: youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg

VLADIMIR PUTIN DISCUSSES HILLARY INFLUENCING RUSSIAN ELECTIONS THOUGH BECAUSE WHY NOT: youtube.com/watch?v=dQYThJLNy7s

SCHUMER, PUTIN, PELOSI, RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR: youtube.com/watch?v=JZyVZ38Db_A

pastebin for future use
pastebin.com/U3tdWqXM

pastebin.com/U3tdWqXM

pastebin.com/U3tdWqXM

pastebin.com/U3tdWqXM

Bump for friendship

It's all bullshit. Trump's tired of it and he's now on the warpath. Something happened to finally push him over the edge on Monday. He's been full tilt boogie since then and I fucking love it.

Good work, user.

Not gonna lie, former ben and jerry supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him have two scoops

Keep bumping, don't let this slide

bump

hot diggity I appreciate this autism

>> 125287485

Good work!

Video megamixes:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bqzEpRR4n8

youtube.com/watch?v=L8_uQLIGaFA

Russia didn't hack shit. Anyone could use Russian malware if there was even Russian malware.

good job anons

We made this thread for the first time yesterday and we already have megamixes

Sorry, I meant

You know what is the lifeblood of this Trump Russia conspiracy? Unemployed single moms on Twitter who daydream about being intelligence analysts like that show Homeland. I wish I were joking or exaggerating but I'm not.

RUSSIAN SCUM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was me who made that MAGAmix thread ;)

I posted the text links yesterday, and someone posted the videolinks there too

He probs got the vids from ur thread

Its exactly what it is and they all look identical its kinda scary

>Not gonna lie, former ben and jerry supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him have two scoops

Kek

That's why Trump "threatened" Comey on Twitter by hoping he wouldn't leak any of the tapes because I guarantee that Comey probably said something about the whole Russia investigation being bullshit.

UPDATED PASTE BIN

pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU

pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU

pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU

pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU

What is this autism? Thanks for all the links.

good job op

drop this shit on the next libtard article, facebook comment or whatever the fuck yo u see

We should also get an "Operation No Collusion" going , with some hashtag like #NoCollusion or #RussianCollusionIsFakeNews
where we drop these links, pastebins and videos, especially the megamixes

Kek

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

Have a bump user, good job

thanks greatest ally

NICE WORK BASED PEDE!!!

KEEP WORSHIPPING THE GOD EMPEROR!!!

MAGA

bump

keke

he's lost it since macaroni won
youtube.com/watch?v=y009W-4WYTw

WTF?! I love Brazil now! But in all seriousness we can't let him have the Haagen-Dazs.

but..but muh russians

Awesome

Shut up, you Russian shill.....

no ur the russia

PУCCКИЙ CКУM

btw pic related, what did google translate mean by this?

Shill shut, up American you

TRUMPS LOSING IT, NOW HE KNOWS HE CAN KILL

BIG T! SHOWTIME!

kill who?

>Not getting the chinese cartoon reference

BAKA

Drink one for me, M8.

Wow. This is some autism level shit

Nice I'll be using this

drop these truth bombs on libtards

Keep living in denial sweeties, Trump's going down

Evidence of a crime is where?

The funny this is we knew this was coming. Before the election the deep state made up that fake story about hookers peeing on the bed in Moscow with trump watching. And then they got there butt buddy Senstor John McCain to push it around Washington. It was a threat back then that the deep state would go to any length required if trump would not play ball with them. The deep state will never stop.
We must resist.
Support the President.

We resistance nao?

It's all a distraction to keep the heat off Hillary and to undermine the current presidency.

See

kek, user warned libtard tears would start flowing

narrative = kill

>his sources are MSM

Just kill yourself.

>his sources use the fake news media to show even they can't spin this story enough to find a realistic bs version of accounts that shows trump to be in collusion with ruskies
>haha lsoer, give me alex jones next so you can't redpill normies

bump

Liberals lose again

this

guys, while you're at it, give a read at this other thread if you're interested
Interesting work of political philosophy

kek, Is mensch larping as McCarthy but with no actual russian agents?

The problem is it wasn't really complied quickly enough, because of that the shills here have been posting non-stop accusations that we already knew to be false but never was refuted properly. The same with twitter and such.

now we can answer

spam this shit all over plebbit and twitter