What does Sup Forums think of Native Americans?

What does Sup Forums think of Native Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22iBK4osDr0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html
youtu.be/j6S6QaH2SlM
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-caribbean-carnival-indigenous-appropriation-1.4097368
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They deserved to be conquered

My ancestors sucked at warefare

>In my opinion, the smart Native Americans assimilated to become actual Americans. The dumb Natives are the ones who wanted to stay pure. Actually, to be honest they probably were so ugly that no people of any other race would ever fuck them.

I live in Upper Michigan and am in daily contact with Ojibwa peeps. 90% of them are drunk idiot deadbeats. I call them niggers of the north. They r useless and fucking degenerate. I wish they would die off and quit infecting this area.

I used to think they were cool, but now that I'm an adult I'm on the fence about what I think about them. It seems that they are no better than any other minority asking for handouts these days.

Congratulations on no longer living in the stone age.

Literally light skinned abos with feathers on their head and basic tools

Killed 90% with a sneeze
Most couldn't put aside their differences to push out Europeans when it was possible. (Their were Aztec warriors marching along side Spanish, up north into the southwest after the Aztec empire fell.)
Other than that not all of them were noble savages and not all of them were cannibals.
They're a mix bag just like everything.

Hey man i like white people. I think conservatives are the shit and i support the 2nd amendment. Ill be moving to the states and be joining the marines. Gonna be fuckin awesome.

I'm almost 1/4 Cherokee, and the rest is Scots/Irish, so no matter what, you're gonna get on my bad side with this one....

same

not a single member of my tribe gave a shit when the 'white man' started telling us that we had to send our kids to schools and our houses had to have running water.

Most of the south eastern natives are very friendly and most are heavily southern baptist.

I live in SW Ontario and I hate those bike thieving Ojibwa niggers too:

youtube.com/watch?v=22iBK4osDr0

i'm a descendant of a mohawk iroquois chieftain, i respect the culture, the spirituality and the warrior spirit. Modern natives are fucking niggers though

I live in a very aboriginal area. 90% of them are literally too fucking dumb to survive. Without welfare they would die off in a year. Some of the mixed natives are good, most Metis I meet aren't fucked, just hard working people who drink to much.

I think alot of it comes from the fact almost all of them have some level of FAS so it's hard to judge what a healthy normal one would be like.

shit, posted the wrong tits, have em both i guess

Missing links overdue for their turn in a gas chamber. Even in Leafland it would only take a couple of weeks.

A good cautionary tale. I don't mind the gibs and the special legal rights at all.

What's the deal with alcoholic injuns?

Oh god I remember those commercials.
I remember them saying that the payments weren't cheap. All I could think was damn Indians didn't learn to lie.

They never invented the wheel. They were in a constant state of tribal warfare. Barbaric and gross. Nigger-teir shit

I wish i wasn't native.

not really, they just didnt want to be agressive in the first place. The only ones who really put up a fight were apaches and they did pretty well in some battles.

>tfw part Native American
They lost and now modern Indians got suckered into Cultural Marxism.

Do native burgers use telepathy like the Australian abos? Do you stick with tribal beliefs in conjunction with modern religion?

You're probably not, most white people who think they have injun blood in them don't. They usually had nigger blood in them, and the ancestor lied because they would rather be injun than nigger.
I should know it happen to my family thought one of our ancestors was blackfoot only to find a pic of her and she was obviously either jew,southern european, or a quadroon.

The Apaches didn't go down without a fight, that's for sure.

Get drunk, be lazy, just mexicans except they dont act like nogs
I feel bad for them though, they should be having more babies, dont they know they are dying out?

They got a rough shake but complain too much

The Creeks too.
Andrew Jackson had to go down to Florida to fight them because they were so damn hostile.

>the only ones who put up a fight
You forgot the Comanche user
The apache/comanche are why the mexicans got whitey to settle Texas

N. Dakota here. It depends. Most of them are so far gone there is no hope of rehabilitation. Rez culture. Hip hop culture. Life of crime, drugs, alcoholism. Blaming whitey.

A few are proud and riteous good people. I think we killed most of them.

I feel bad for them, I mean, we brought the niggers and all that stuff

Well, there's a lot of things in this world that defy logical explanation. I'm open minded to native believes.

(OP)
I live in Upper Michigan and am in daily contact with Ojibwa peeps. 90% of them are drunk idiot deadbeats. I call them niggers of the north. They r useless and fucking degenerate. I wish they would die off and quit infecting this area.
I'm from the UP too. Yup 90% are timber niggers.

Look at it this way, they better be thankful for being able to experience modern western luxuries, not stone age technology

I live in oklahoma. Im 1/8 cherokee but know serveral fullbloods (mostly choctaw). Everything is a dick swinging contest with indians. Drinking, fighting, stealing, drugs. Its all about who is the most hardcore. Ive also noticed that they are almost always suicidal, not really sure why. I think they were beaten so easily because of the fact that they were so willing to take sides against one another. They fell hard for divide and conquer.

If I remember correctly, Davy Crockett was sent later with a delegation to try and make peace with the Creek Nation.

We call them timber niggers in Escanaba

This article talks about how savage the comanche were

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html

>Her head, arms and face were full of bruises and sores,’ wrote one witness, Mary Maverick. ‘And her nose was actually burnt off to the bone. Both nostrils were wide open and denuded of flesh.’

>Once handed over, Matilda Lockhart broke down as she described the horrors she had endured — the rape, the relentless sexual humiliation and the way Comanche women had tortured her with fire. It wasn’t just her nose, her thin body was hideously scarred all over with burns.
They were pretty progressive in letting the women do the torture desu

Funny thing is, they call a lot of the white people up North "Cedar Savages" because they're not any better than the Indians.

andrew jackson did absolutely nothing wrong

A lot of the Southwestern tribes considered the torture of prisoners to be "women's work".

I was banging one for a while. Really tight pussy I might look for another because they love white dudes more than Asian chicks. Also a lot of them are fucking loaded like 10k a month from the government loaded

laziest and most entitled people on the planet, worse than niggers

also the biggest hypocrites as well, they beat the drum of "muh nature, muh spirit, muh culture" and all they do is pollute, over harvest, and get drunk/high all day.

white man would have done them a service by finishing them, a reservation is worse than hell.

t. white boy who works for timber nigs

I call them niggers of the north because they've adopted the rez/ghetto hippity hop culture. I lived in Minneapolis for 5 years and the Injuns here remind me of the niggers I dealt with on Lake St in Minneapolis. There is virtually no difference in the low-rent ghettofied attitude of the injuns here in L'Anse.

>there r ppl this dumb in the world
holy...fuck...
the world is round too i think? right

Jeff Wiese was based

For relevence

I'm a Native American. Now the Indians, well, they seem ok.

That's a good graph. I would have thought Asian chicks liked white dude more than what it says though

i dont know if you were replying to me in the first place, but i have 0 native blood.

hmmm... mmm... no >:(

Most of them lack a gene that allows people to properly metabolize alcohol.

Stupid whiny cunts
90% of them died from disease

This one is pretty based.

youtu.be/j6S6QaH2SlM

Yeah unfortunately they didn't evolve with beer like most of us did and went straight to hard liquor. I heard beer was a really important part of European diets because it had a good ammount of calories and was cheap to make

Oklahoma fag here. Most of them are either dead or have been bred out. The only ones left are a bunch of low iq drunks. The meme of their inability to handle alcohol are 100% accurate. They go completely insane after drinking 2 beers. It's pretty entertaining desu

...And also people were still shitting in and dumping garbage into their water supplies.

It has always fascinated me just how nutty an injun gets once that firewater hits the veins. It is absolutely true.

Was pretty devastating from what I can tell. First news back from America was that Indians were everywhere then when settlers start showing up they are mostly all gone.

Yeah the plague was rough on us. But it killed of the weak and now only us strong 6'3 and up blonde haired blue eyed master race Europeans exist.

They're too entitled
They complain too much
If it wasn't for Europeans settling the Americas, they would all still be hunting buffalo and living in teepees
The Europeans brought civilization to them and what do they do?
They collect welfare, blow it on booze, then still complain every chance they get that the white man too their land

I was at a party once and this fullblood kid (a Sioux I think) walked inside, opened the fridge, and without a word to anyone pulled out a bottle of Louisiana hot sauce and started pouring it in his eyes. Definitely on my top 10 list of craziest shit I've ever seen.

What's it like knowing you come from a long line of fuck ups?

The injins here in Upper Michigan get violent when the booze hits them. Always a good idea to watch yer ass if youre at a party or bar and a few show up. They throw chairs, scream and fight with each other, etc. Rule of thumb is if youre at a bar having a few and some natives show up and put dat hippitty hop on the jukebox its time to leave. They are fucking pack animals when they fight just like niggers. And they have a fondness for knives.

>when minority groups tear each other apart
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-caribbean-carnival-indigenous-appropriation-1.4097368

Funny thing, asshole, I was just about to ask you the exact same question, but I'm busy with your mom at the second.

I am "Mexican" actually a Yaqui indian, a Mexican tribe federally recognized in the US and with a rez in Arizona. I am glad the Southwest is pretty much Native/Mestizo now. Aztlan literally happened before our eyes. Feels good man

There's absolutely no difference between what europeans did to them and what sandniggers are doing to europe right now. You guys know it and thats why you are so freaked about. You should be.
You can try to refute saying that you bringed science and shit but kebabs thinks their bring good shit to. Maybe for the dominated it's ALWAYS bad news.

>just want to live by hunt and fishing
>some guys with beards and yellow heads come
>take your women
>take your turf
>hunt your kids

that's what go to happen with white people in some decades, all wanting welfare because you are so opressed and minorities.

Only roman empire can save us.

inb4 hue ape indian banananigger

Funny thing, asshole. Even after this comment youre still an indian.

And you're still a useless faggot. Disgusting, isn't it?

I have a blanket for you, indian. Cold?

You will do well to try to inoculate the Indians, by means of blankets, as well as to try every other method that can serve to extirpate this execrable race." — Jeffery Amherst

The ones I've met that got away from the Res and made something of themselves are real Bro's. The ones from the reservations are just drunken niggers.

Pre 1492 American fag here. Just wanted to remind you white faggots. You brought all the immigration here then you start to bitch. You bring all the degenerates here then you start to bitch. You brought all the blacks and now you bitch about them. You talk about everyone being lazy and leeching off the system. You brought them. Whites have fucked up more shit then they can admit.
>I am white man and now I am a minority boo hoo
Your fault prove me wrong

Ꭺ fᎤck ᏲᎤrᏎlf wᎯᏖ ᏕᎥᎢl

wiki/Native_American_disease_and_epidemics

All kinds of good stuff here. Read up!

ᎮrᎡ ᎢᏍ fᎣᎣd fᎣr ᏲᎤ, tᎮ Ꮪng Ꭳf ᏙgᏍ

I expect such babble from an inferior race.

First off, they're invaders originating in Northeast Asia, so they cannot properly be called Native Americans. Also, they weren't the first people to the New World so they can't be properly called First Nations, either.

Im white but I all about the native, they are just try to recover from when portuguese made them into shitholes. Portuguese are also nigbringers and now niggers have welfare but the natives just have some reserves.

Fuck off. We dealt with our shit it better then you can deal with your shit. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death

Shit head. If you only knew what I'm calling you...

Ꭲ ᏍpᎢt Ꭳn tᎮ grᎠᎥᎡᏍ Ꭳf ᏲᎤr fᎠtᎮrᏍ

Oy vey goy that's some usury!

Race doesn't exist though

You Southwest tribes are an appalling people. Me and fiance are Hawaiian and toured the Southwestern tribes trying to see how the other native folks live. Hopi live literally like animals with the doors off their trailers and the haole destroyed your cultures. Meanwhile some Reds have the nerve to call us sellouts for tiki culture and Moana when only a few old people can still sing in their language. At least we still have our royalty and cultural perfusion even if she is a fucking Britbong cracker. Kids will be doing Maui's haka for years even if its Choli Samoa.

the joos.

why

One of the few truly oppressed people, the US did some bad shit to the natives, but we're paying them back one nickle at a time.

Hawaiians hate whites more then anyone.
>My beach
>Poi