SHRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFIE WUMPFY

SHRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFIE WUMPFY

GET BENT RUSSIAN COCKHOLSTER

grenuld blampfk

pweez dont nukey meestuh twump :(((
im a good cobby wobby but i afwaid :((((

YOU'RE GOING TO GET IMPEACHED BLOYMPFFF

Anyone got a link to the original video?

>i just cant express how much joy i have gotten from this yesterday and today
the mods are freeking

C'MERE, DON

i cant. my sides. someone, original video.

I like these threads but they belong on

BLIMPFFFFFT IS GOING TO GET BLULMBPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

great thread

ITSA NOT FAIR! HE ALWAZYS GETS TWO FUCKING SCOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>PUT THE SCOOPS IN THE BAG AND NOBODY GETS HURT!!

HOW MANY SCOOPS DONARG?

IF ONE OF YOU COCK-SUCKING FAGGOTS CLAPS FOR GLARMF AGAIN I WILL DESTROY YOU

ZLUMBLE FLUGGLEBUNK

COME HERE GRONALD
I JUST WANT TO CHAT

BONALD BUMPF

YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO CLAP
YOU ONLY HAD TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WITH YOUR PATHETIC HEADS
YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS

RUMPLD DFORSKINF

>this is what the jews think anger looks like
lmao

gondel murfff

COBERT HERE UNDER COVER TO FIND OUT WHY RHONAL PRUUUT LIKES 2 SCOOPS

BURGELD... BUMDF!!!!!!

I DONT WANNA HEAR THIS TWO SCOOPS

4 SCOOPS. 2-3 TIMES A DAY

LETS GET BIG CMON

CMON
M
O
N

Of course a pedo faggot would be concerning himself with who's being who's cock holster.

Such gossipy queens. The whole lot of them.

shurrfle drimp

DOORNAIL DROOPLEKINS YOU'LL FLOAT TOO RAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GLALAD GEEMPTF
... no seriously
LALALAND BRRAMF
... say it with me
RAAALAND QUARRRF
.... WTF R U DOING?

BUBONIC PLUMPF

zurkel dempf

GRODOLD HRUMPH can never recover

kek

Who knew it would be two scoops that finally broke Colbert's mind? I genuinely thought him more resilient a cretin.

THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN

What did I miss? Someone post the original video.

>tfw we'll have to deal with threads like this for the next 4 years

topkek as a human this appeals to me

this site is 18+, please cease use immediately

>Trump is trying to leave humanity behind

EIGHT years..........

Will Colbert get a redemption arc like Ted?

SIXTEEN years

JOHN'S GONNA FREAK

A THOUSAND YEARS

Seriously guys.

If this gets you then Sup Forums is beyond saving...

SIXTEEN= I hardly knew her

EBNE HITLRE WSNT THIS BAD WE MUSK IMPEECH SCRONAL SCUMKP

SIX MILLION YEARS

HAHA BUT SERIOUSLY WE CANT LET BADERMEINDHOFLD TREFFELDUMFFF GET NUCLEAR CODEX

This shit is hilarious

Shoo shoo CIDF

salt meet wound

holy shit i thought you guys were just memeing

was browsing the comment section on one of Colbert's trending video and found this at the top.
you literally cannot make this shit up.

>Trumpanzees

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE SHRUOOMPS

ONE SCOOP RHOOTLD
NOT TWO TRUNNDL
ONE BLUFMP

Goblert is going down

I NEEED YOUR SCOOOOPS ZZZRRRRMGUULLLLD FBRRRRRRNNNNT!
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

>SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

Assblasted Colbert is the best new meme in a long long time

BMUMPF
SMOMP
KOMPH
GRYMF
BURPT
FROMK
VRAHNG
XUMNF

Quick I need a link to the original video. I want in on this meme.

WAKE UP DONGLE DUMPF

PUTIN COCK WANTS COCKHOLSTER

WAKE UP DONGLE DUMPF

PUTIN COCK WANTS COCKHOLSTER

Death to America

COME. HERE. ZIMBABWEONALD
I
MUST
TASTE
YOUUUUU

I don't think that's gonna happen in this thread...

The chocolate one is okay.
Strawberry is fucking terrible

GIVE ME THE SOURCE IM HUNGRY UYTDFGYIOAAOAOOHSOHSHOHOHHOHOHO S AHAHAHA AGAG DOOMFT

ZORBLE GLORP

GUBBUSS DUPHUSSS!!!!!!!

Okay, back to r/thedonald for you.

SCOOPS
C
O
O
P
S

GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!!!!! WHY ARE YOU CLAPPING!?

>Doornail Fucking Drooplekins

>40000 years

DORBEL GLOOMPF

i fucking love that this is a thing now
i have been laughing for days straight

SHRIGLE DROMPF

TOP KEK

I like this meme

RETURN THE SCOOPS OR SUFFER MY CUUUUUUURSE

Stephen Colbert, in one mighty flex of his trapezius muscles, exploded his formal clothes into tattered rags that dissolved into screaming flames. He gave a smile so devious, so shit-eating, so incredibly resisting of the Trumpian Regime that Amy Schumer's crusty, atrophied vagina encased with pounds of flabby fat exploded into pussyjuice despite being a multitude of miles away from the show host. He fingerpopped his glasses down the ridge of his strangely hook-shaped and Hebrew nose, gazing at the unbelievably average body of Seth Meyers.

"Are you ready to get rectally ravaged you fucking piece of shit?" Asked Colbert, flexing his chest and making his nipples turn into razor-sharp weapons of Leftist terror and rebellion. Seth Meyers nodded his head, smirking wide and cramming his hand down into his pants to massage his yoctopenis.

Stephen Colbert's mere glance at Seth Meyers pants caused the article of clothing to wither into nothingness, revealing Seth's smooth and sausage-shaped legs covered with hair and oil. Stephen dun-diddly scaboodled down to Seth's pelvis and gobbled up his schlong, bobbing his head up and down onto his manlover's spire of throbbing erect meat. And wew, did he do a good job. In his first five seconds of sucking he had already ingested five solid pounds of smegma! Soon, Seth's two round dispensers of chunky DNA sludge bursted into both treats and in cum, shooting a repulsive, slimy fluid into Colbert's mouth. He drank the semen in long, greedy swallows, savoring the salty taste of Seth's white, homemade peanut butter.

ZADORFEL MORGL

"Holy SHIT you give good blowjobs, Steve!" exclaimed Seth through his post-ejaculation haze. He was still nutting into COLBERG'S mouth as he said this. "Broffulb Flumph would be mad to know you give the best BJs and NOT Baronicus Glump!"

Stephen didn't hear this, as his thoughts were focused on only one thing: Seth's thick, moist, juicy, cum-shooting pipe of buttdoom. Stephen performed a majestic somersault and landed his hairy, shit-crusted ass directly onto Seth's incredible ccccoooooccccckkkkkkkk. Seth Meyer suddenly became so erect that distant galaxies exploded into massive nebulas of dark energy that would soon form the planet Morthath, which would give birth to the Zepulchrians.

Stephen bounced his flat, prolapsed ass onto Seth Meyer's cock, coating his dick in a filthy, brownish plasma that smelled like Stalin's left thumb. The erratic, sloppy speed of Seth Meyer's thrusts caused a symphony of moist, squishing sounds to resonate among the empty backstage room the loving couple resided in. Eventually, Colbert's ass could take no more pressure, and it fired off a mighty, cannonlike beam of hazel, chunky shit straight down into Mister Meyer's dickhole.

YOU WILL NOT CIRCUMVENT OUR PLANS!!

DUDLD BLUXTMP

Seth seized up in pain and agonizingly grimaced as his testicles swelled up into balloon-sized containers of Colbert's shit. Veins and arteries bulged around Seth's nuts as the unceasing flow of shit poured directly into his cumholders. He gave a guttural, primal scream, so incredibly loud that it shook the face of Earth, and an enormous column of shit jetted out of his nuts, sending Stephen flying into the air, poop re-entering his rectum. He was speared so thoroughly on the spire of shit that no force conceivable could remove him from the ray of doodie. The beam of fecal matter blasted Stephen through the atomosphere and into the surface of the sun. Holy shit was that nutblast powerful!

As Colbert writhed in the massive tendrils of gas flames which dissolved his body into the greater solar mass, he smiled, knowing his death would not be in vain.

"D…Dobbald Kaaaampf…" were his last words as he was assimilated into the greater force of Sol herself.

A single, salty tear rolled down Seth's cheek.

"Shrothald Cloompf…" he said in response.

XXHUURNOY GRUMBB!!!

EARTH IS MY SWAMPPPP!!!!!!

FUCK YOU NAZI DUMPF

NEVER TALK TO ME OR MY AUDIENCE

EVER AGAIN

SCROOOOOOWWWWPPPP CRAAAPIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG ZRNGAALD PROOOOOOOMMMPPFFFFFFF

Is this a new meme? I hope it is because this thread has obliterated my sides.

>XXHUURNOY

LEL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORSHORGSHRORG GLOOBY TAPPERNACKLE MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEM LOL TRUMP LOST TRUMP LOST DRUMPFULOSIS UNDERWAY WHITE POEPLE AMIRITE?
AAJLNLJDDJKHLJHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DROOMPY DRUMPLER

INPEACH DIGG TABERNACLE N A O

WREEEEEEEEEEEE OSFNODSFHDHS DOBBALD DROOF
DONEY EISENBERG
DONATELLO TRIUMVIRATE
KIKIKIKIKIKIK UKYUUUUUUUUUUYYU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZLONDALD BRANPF TWO SCOOPS IS THE LAST STRAW FOR YOU
GAAAHAHAHAHHAH
ZA WARUDO WRYYYYY