Mfw an american near me tries to tell me about how "europe is lost" whilst living in a 40% white country

>mfw an american near me tries to tell me about how "europe is lost" whilst living in a 40% white country

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7dkvh
chicagomag.com/city-life/March-2017/Why-Is-Chicago-So-Segregated/
youtube.com/watch?v=7moF8D5HZps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least we have the option to turn it around, does europe even have any hope?

we were never a white country though, 300 years ago it was 1% white. 100 years ago you were 100% now england is 74% white and dropping

>Well I mean Europe kind of is lost because they're filled with shit tier muslim immigrants who are gonna try to blow everything up.

>at least we have the option to turn it around

>40% white

That's being generous m8.

>posts nothing but shit skins
>celebrates the demise of the white race

flag proves ur one of the good ones.

but yeah europe is fucked. once we deport all the beaners we will be 80% white.
discord.gg/7dkvh

name a country with more whites

Good luck getting rid of 80 million Mexicans and blacks lelel

Europe the sireland of all whites and holds the foundations of all our culture and its being invaded by hordes of Muslims known for destroying historical artifacts, structures, and everything else.

America is a white colony, but Europe is our heartland.

America is not a European country though. You guys are the homeland, the originals. You're really what matters.

Yeah great job Britain. You really know how to fuck up. How can you go for "the sun never sets on the British Empire" to let all the muzzies in because we're so progressive...pathetic. Your ancestors are rolling in their graves but you don't give a toss, do ya? Losers! Don't want.to be accused of being to aggressive or good forbid RACIST.

Standards should be held higher for the homeland.

What you said is just too complex to be true, i just wount accept it, its ofensive! look, I studied argumentation for over 4 hardworking years, and so did all my 2 friends, and they would agree that all your data doesnt proove anything, in fact, no one would agree! its natural that people dont agree with an ugly shit like you, so dont even try it! after all, true man dont have to use fallacies to win discussions, unlike you! what you are sugesting by trowing this hell lot of data - without enough consideration for the human lives that you are dealing with this issue- is basically that you dont even care with humanity at all! its just ridiculous because you dont consider peoples fellings over your stupid logic! so thats non sense! fuck you! if you keep using logic -the same thing nazis used, therefore, opressive- you will consecutivelly, undeniablely, create a dictatorship! for example, i personally fell opressed by your opinion, so why wouldnt other people fell that way? i cant imagine that! are you realy willing to hurt people - even friends- for that? think with your heart! you will realise that its just not imperfect! plus: if im soo wrong, YOU should be the one looking for proof that my claim if false, after all, why do i need to justify what i said? so you have no choice what so ever but to confess your defeat on this discussion. what did you expect? that the truth woudnt be on the exact middle of everything? nature has a balance, and that balance is allways the middle ground! oh, and dont even try to acuse me of any fallacies, because you commited one too, 2 years ago!! haha!! you cant talk! not after making that one fallacie... because that one time you cherrypicked data about that one premisse means that all the rest just must be wrong, exept when its about abortion, of course, because its too complex....

that's exactly why you should heed our warnings. we've been there.

>implying i care what nige, ahmed and pajeet think

arent you already completely overrun?

so maybe that old smug yurokike act gets put on the shelf.

This.
We were never 100% white

It's more that you're literally the white homeland and not even directly bordering the Middle East, and yet you're still a contender to become brown in 50 years regardless. At least we have the excuse of sharing a 2000 mile land border with Mexico.

Can't speak for the rest of the country, but in the midwest things are different.

chicagomag.com/city-life/March-2017/Why-Is-Chicago-So-Segregated/

>“There is a regional Midwestern thing where all the cities with the highest segregation indexes until this day are all in the Midwest,” says Nightingale. “I’m not sure exactly why that is true. But it is true that Chicago had this enormous and booming land industry that the Chicago real estate board—which is founded in the 1890s—could claim, plausibly, that it was the most powerful real estate organization in any city, and in the world, and was then strong enough to then create a national organization located on Michigan Avenue.

While the rest of the country was being forcefully integrated, the white, elite magnates who built the most affluent areas in Chicago and other midwest

stayed in power.

>Declines in black-white segregation continued through the 1980s. Between 1970 and 1990, segregation dropped from 87 to 63 in Dallas, from 82 to 66 in Atlanta, and from 78 to 66 in Houston. Many such areas were beginning to attract black migrants, part of the emerging reverse black migration to the South. Because substantial suburban growth in these areas took place after the enactment of the Fair Housing Act, the impact of that law in reducing segregation was greater than in more stagnant areas of the country with little new housing development.

>Yet as of 1990, Chicago, Cleveland, and Detroit continued to show segregation levels above 80, and the majority of their northern counterparts registered levels in the high 70s or above. Within these areas, old stereotypes persisted about which communities were appropriate for whites and blacks, with whites expressing a strong distaste for integrated neighborhoods.

>tldr: the midwest is heavily segregated, so while reports of Chicago being the bloodiest city in America are substantial and definitely true; it's 99% all niggers in their own, segregated neighborhoods. They aren't allowed in the rich areas of the city.

>mfw America is literally 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% white
Also nice filename, redditor

doesn't mean he's wrong

And meanwhile, the most elite parts of Londonstan look like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=7moF8D5HZps

Because you can't control immigration and can't force segregation for your already huge shit skin population.

we're 77% white, limey shit-bird. it's even going up with all the mexicans getting deported and the niggers killing each other faster than a ISIS squadron running through a syrian village