Well you gotta say the Truth,left wing has a did a good job...

Well you gotta say the Truth,left wing has a did a good job,now "right" wing have a gay nigger cuck sucker a Jew(Shapiro) and a dumb woman (southern)as represantives,lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget the tranny!

That "reasonable" tranny which Peterson had interviewed "her"

That "reasonable" tranny which Peterson had interviewed "her" ?

If we have a fag, Jew, woman, and dick chick as representatives, then liberals are homophobic, antisemetic, misogynist, trap-ophobes

Be honest, you would.

Yes, i would put it in the oven

nah I've seen the before

The so called "right" is actually playing in the same vicsious circle of identity politics and that explain why it was encouraged to have minorities as a front.

Sageblue thread #642 today, keep it up. Tough day wasn't it :(

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Exactly. The left has tricked many of us into playing by their rules. No wonder we have been losing for so long.

Why complain about Milo?

Milo shows up somewhere, repeats cuckservative pieties.

Anarchists riot.

Normies go spare about "muh free speech" and show up to fight Anarchists.

Pictures and video of leftists assaulting veterans and burning American flags.

More normies get upset, to the point that they end up fighting back.

Everyone gets more radicalised and the window of acceptable debate keeps shifting.

Milo is a force of nature. Ride the wave or sit around complaining about being wet.

Milo is a tool, not an ally. There's a fine line between using Milo to make libs butthurt and outright seeing him as a sort of role model.

it's true, the alt right are just centrists, they aren't actually conservative at all.

Such clowns makes the "right" only a one decade earlier left this shit harms it does no good being led by clowns fags and trannies and talking analyses from a dumb woman (Lauren southern)

Did I ever say he was supposed to be a role model? He's a degenerate but an effective one.

Those same degeneracies are the main reason he is so effective. It sure as hell isnt nice or pretty but modern society is so pozzed that normies need a faggot to give them permission to be right wing.

It's not right, it's not fair, it's just the way things are, and trying to deny that is fucking idiotic.

Identity politics is the still the preferred divide and conquer tool for the marxists. It works better for us to have these people do our messaging; while having the straight white christian males in the actual positions of power.

The hadji is right, alt-right are dogshit, the only thing they got going for them is ethno nationalism, and they will give that up in a heartbeat once they are in power, just to stay in power.

I am glad we have goatfuckers in my country, it's better than having fuckloads of jews like you guys.

You didn't say it, but way too many people on the right love Milo.

It's because he is the best tool we have to fight cultural Marxism at the moment.

He is making it acceptable for college kids to call trannies retards and make fun of Muslims.

Only a degenerate Jew could get away with doing this.

Says the Jordanian. Go fuck a goat.

>americans literally defending gay jew coal burners, canadian crypto jews, and straight up jews

Now you realize the point of it all, it was a trick so the jews could consolidate power. Once they have it they are going to stab you in the fucking back. There will be no ethnostate until you stop getting brainwashed like fucking retards.

It's a good thing that we don't have a bunch of Sup Forums white male shitposters handling our actual messaging. You fuckers would isolate so many groups people that no straight males males would ever be in government. You people are terrible with strategy. Need to adapt to changing demographics.

moar delicious tears pls

Straight white males*

This is how retarded americans have become, they think full blown liberals who say mean things about muslims are conservative. LMAO.

Not everything is a Jewish trick. Milo is making more progress shifting the Overton window than purity spiraling ethnonationalists could in 100 lifetimes.

The overton window is shifting farther left as the muslim pointed out to you. Alt-right is full on liberal communists who hint at ethno nationalism but will never ever produce it. They aren't shifting anything right.

I'd love to hear your solution then, other than endlessly complaining about every single person putting themself out there, on an anime message board.

I don't have a solution, but clearly the solution isn't giving up our side to liberals, so that both sides are liberal lite and vanilla liberal. These people are not conservative in the least. I don't really care, I'm just glad we are getting fuckloads of muslims, atleast they don't get trick by jews as easily.

I think we should double down on the strategy. Put forward like a poor, black, transvestite, immigrant, former muslim out there.

>implying the Jews aren't the ones sending the Muslims here

>implying the jews aren't playing both sides so they can consolidate power which is what I just fucking said.

It doesn't matter, I'd rather our country turn extremist than get destroyed by people cow-towing to liberals.

Politics is just straight up fairy tales at this point, it's become entertainment, there is no hope left. Our only hope is that muslims assimilate and put forth conservative bills and motions, because our own conservative parties are too busy sucking off jews and fags.

when did Milo start lifting?

I see your point, I really do. But personally I don't think we aren't past the point of no return. Yet.

I hate muslims, they are dirty smelly cave people who are retarded. Except when it comes to politics they are always 100% right. I hope we get more muslims in canada, they will turn toronto conservative, just watch.

>OH NO! babbys first redpill e-celebs are too likeable by the general public

Whatever shall we do?

Pretty sure he always has? Gay men are typically pretty compulsive about their image.

Milo isn't doing anything but expanding his arsehole and getting "right wing" people to be gay acceptant. Same thing with Blaire Kike. Anybody
that isn't explicitly anti-gay and anti jew is worthless.

You know this faggot is going to catch aids or fuck a kid.Why is it that most modern "conservatives" are people who would have been lynched a couple decades ago.

i'm glad milo is doing what he does, but i sure hope he doesn't serve as a moral guide to right wingers. last thing i want is more of this gay shit dominating society, these guys having 500 sex partners and doing things like bugchasing is not healthy at all.

Other than making out with a straight dude, is there any proof Milo is actually gay? Why have none of his "big black sex partners" come forward? It's all an act to be able to say what he says. Few understand this.

because the right is in the process of disowning its christian influence as the left did in the 60's, which will help in the short term as it will allow more ruthlessness and less civility in its activities, but in the long term will ultimately lead to political and moral vertigo just as it did with the left

my like the right is being weighed down from achieving any economic or geopolitical goals by their insistence on archaic social norms being enforced by law