Bullies are good for society and have been too demonized. They exist to make weak people strong or break them...

Bullies are good for society and have been too demonized. They exist to make weak people strong or break them. Demonization of this behavior has weakened the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, this is just shitcon contrarian position to a justified and positive development in modern culture. Try again.

Bullied weakling detected. Too bad they didn't go far enough with you.

>no argument

Mentoring is superior to bullying.

Don't be a bully, be a bro. Befriend the weak and take them to the gym.

What do you define as bullying?

If you mean giving someone a hard time with the expectation they'll stand up for themselves, I don't necessarily see that as bullying.

I define bullying as constantly demoralising a person, wearing them down and roping others into wearing them down. Sure, you can fight it once or twice, but after a while, the weight of that will overwhelm even the strongest willed person.

So, no. I don't think bullying in that sense has any value. There are far better ways to build a man than by belittling him and ridiculing him. That "forged from flames" crap is more likely to cause someone to shoot up the school or shoot themselves.

bullies are equivalent to kikes.
If youre better than someone you should try to lift them up.

>Bullies are good for society and have been too demonized. They exist to make weak people strong or break them. Demonization of this behavior has weakened the west.
>Bullied weakling detected. Too bad they didn't go far enough with you.
come on then big man defend yourself

Many of the weak have no desire to become strong. Bullying is the only way to drive them.

So here's how I'd build a man.

Teach him to shoot. Teach him to paint. Teach him to write. Teach him to tie a knot. Teach him to grow his own food. Teach him to trust but verify. Teach him to be financially independent.

Note, none of those things require me to bully this young man.

>Many of the weak have no desire to become strong. Bullying is the only way to drive them.

You're... right
Bullies were the chaos and struggle that whipped young boys into shape and did a part of the job a father should do. A child needs a father, and in some ways if they are still failing, they may need a bully.

bullying builds character

Well they made this meme at least

preaching to the choir honey

Bullying the weird kids forces them to act normal

>bullying builds character

>Bullying the weird kids forces them to act normal

Being bullied as a child helps prepare you for those who would do the same to you as an adult. Your short list doesn't even include anything about morality, standing up for oneself or speaking out against percieved injustice.

Would be better than having no father at all as is the case with many children today though.

ITT: Bullied weaklings, I would wedgie every last one of you.

t. bully

Healthy competition and playful banter OK.
Picking on the weak is not OK

>the weak should fear the strong.jpg

>Being bullied as a child helps prepare you for those who would do the same to you as an adult. Your short list doesn't even include anything about morality, standing up for oneself or speaking out against percieved injustice.
>Would be better than having no father at all as is the case with many children today though.
poor baby

Yeah, then the kids who get bullied either turn into school shooters or cultural marxists.

sage

agreed. was bullied for being fat. it convinced me to not be fat.

got fit in high school, became a gash smashing monster. life good now. thanks bullies. would have just kept being fat if nobody showed me how wrong I was for being fat.

>How do school shooting happen

Professional bully here
Can confirm, my clients are very satisfied with the results after 4 years of high school bullying

This. If you kill yourself because some kids make fun of you, you wouldn't last in the adult world anyway. Men change and grow, they don't hide and die.

Not really. It drives them together until enough of them create a new normal.

This is what happened to the West. Too many bullies with no motives other than psychopathic violence against the weak, which is degenerate. Not enough bros to mold the weak into the strong with tough love.

There's a fine line between bullying and bro-ing, but it exists.

I'm not saying picking on or beating up the weak doesn't have its place, but it must be followed by an act of magnanimity on the part of the bully or else it serves no purpose.

Uhhhh have you taken a look around lately? There's an entire generation of SJWcucks and school shooters that were raised in strict anti-bullying environments

>agreed. was bullied for being fat. it convinced me to not be fat.
>got fit in high school, became a gash smashing monster. life good now. thanks bullies. would have just kept being fat if nobody showed me how wrong I was for being fat.
>This. If you kill yourself because some kids make fun of you, you wouldn't last in the adult world anyway. Men change and grow, they don't hide and die.

You are a prime example of someone who wasn't bullied enough.

A large part of the problem is the feminization of schools, preventing the bullied from being able to fight back properly.

People have this bizarre notion that since we're so "civilized" we can ignore our animal psychology. Bullying, and fighting back, is a natural part of development, and it is dangerous to deny this.

Go visit /r9k/ and try to put your theory into action.

>You are a prime example of someone who wasn't bullied enough.
and will you bully me now jew?

You seem especially triggered buddy, did you get called weird in highschool?

>in strict anti-bullying environments

There was tons of bullying when millennials grew up, what are you talking about?

Bullies cause people to become socially retarded NEET shutins. But I'd probably be a wagie if I wasn't bullied, so good I guess.

I hate to break it to you but (((they))) don't need to convince anyone to bully you, you're just a fucking weirdo.

>You seem especially triggered buddy, did you get called weird in highschool?

Most of them are too old for it to be effective. /r9k/ is why we should have mental asylums again.

I was thinking of children and adolescents when I wrote that post, because they can still be molded.

OP is right on the money.

To add to that, this is a part of a general war on masculinity. The system wants us to be these degenerate hyper-sensitive weaklings who can't manage or handle conflict, confrontation, or competition.

You aren't smart enough to decide for others who they should be.

In my experience, bullies are cowards.

Bullies are scum, but the issue is that they don't let their victims fight back because "zero tolerance" policies actually protect skinny twerpy kids who get off on picking on people.

hello lancaster!
chesterfag here
anything been happening there?

just wrong

This.

Bullying helps, I got that fat asian kid to fix his lazy eye.

Not even remotely comparable to other generations. Zero tolerance policies, anti-bully awareness campaigns, etc.
You think gen X and boomers had that shit? Millennials are soft cunts because they were coddled in a bubble. Ask any millennial if they were bullied and they will say yes despite most of it being light teasing at best

Your face is wrong

I was bullied a few times in school. I beat the living shit out of him and we became best friends afterwards when he realized he was no longer the alpha.
Bullying works, it's when the teachers/parents get involved is when stupid shit happens.

Your choice of words is interesting, reveals a strong homosexual sub context, just curious but, you're a gay man right ?

The problem of today isn't that bullying is demonized, it's that bullying is fucking rampant and there's nothing you can do about it because "stereotypical bullying" is physical and thus that's the only kind that is effectively cracked down on.

Bullying of today is feminized as fuck nothing but passive aggressive shitstains who never close their gaping anus they call a mouth because they know that if you retaliate as a man should you'll be the one who will be fucked in the ass by the school and the law.

Society, the people of it are feeling more and more powerless and either exploding (mass shootings) or they seek power by any means necessary (SJW movement, alt-right, etc) in order to secure themselves against their enemies.

It's all a race to the bottom on who can enslave the other more effectively by using the state as a club.

Bullying is just fitting into the hierarchy
Women want to be the sole deciders of male status, so they hate bullying

>in my experience
>bullies are cowards meme
And were you brave enough to stand up to those bullies who were picking on you or other people?

exactly
>...the "Silents" are called that because many focused on their careers rather than on activism, and people in it were largely encouraged to conform with social norms.

>largely encouraged to conform with social norms.

Just compare the silent generation to us to faggot millennials

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
/thread

This. I used to go to these hardcore fundamentalist christian camps when I was a kid, first week I was there this kid was constantly talking shit to me (same cabin) he said something about my dad one night (dead) I got up and nailed the cunt in the mouth, didn't get in trouble for it and we became good friends after it.

Send your kids to Mexico

This is a good point. Bullies are a folly attempt at what a good schoolyard attendant should be.

I haven't updated my extra flags for int, I'm actually in Center County right now. This place really dies down after the spring semester ends. Nothing much other than greek life getting blown the fuck out becaues of a frat commiting manslaughter.

it's alright, we didn't all figure out why we were being bullied.

if you didn't choose to change after getting made fun of, that's on you. I'm sorry.

who hurt you user? it's ok.

it's ok.

>Abe Simpson: People say bullies are cowards. Well, they're wrong. Bullies are brave because they're strong.

I'm broadly in agreement with you then, but I still think that people learn a tremendous amount about themselves and society when they have to confront a pain in the ass shithead who won't leave them alone.

Except /r9k/ is a product of the exact thing you support.

What made you draw that conclusion? Sounds really forced and like a stereotypical argument from a bullied kid.

okay but youre from lancaster then
any chance youre one of those edgy lancaster kids i see in morgantown walmart with a mohawk and a crazy ass shirt?

That's kinda pathetic, being friends with someone that talks shit about your family, it reeks of cuck.

vs

School in the 90s and mid-2000s were overwrought with bullying, I don't know what you're talking about.

Depends what you consider bullying. When you beat them up enough that you kill them its bad, if you bully them enough that you make them kill themself then its just nature and gods will.

looking back at how i was, i deserved the bullying i got.
i changed as a result.

don't shelter your kids folks

I'm calling you out as a faggot, do I have to fucking spell it out for you ?

You don't know what I support, but I can tell by the fact that you're making excuses for freaks and defective human beings that you're a massive loser yourself.

Good fucking god no.

I'm from Manheim, really sad to see it going down the shitter as the nogs and spics move from Lancaster.

I was 10 years old and he was pretty apologetic for the whole thing, never said shit to me again either. Holding pointless grudges is more cucky

Agreed, we shame bully victims here for not fighting back, bullying is not viewed as a bad thing, unless you are bullying some that is not your size.

Sounds like projection to me.

I fully agree. I was bullied for a bit as a kid. My father was an older man who instilled a desire to stand up for myself (not safe spaces and shoulder to cry on). I did eventually and it shaped me in to a better man. My children get this same lesson now. I have one that is picked on a lot and another that is the alpha male bully type. The alpha male bully son is much more successful at everything he does because of his natural confidence. The other just needs to get to the point that all makes should have in their life where they take a stand for themselves and join the ranks of those that are confident enough. This attack on bullying is an attack on human nature. It is observed in the animal kingdom and serves a valuable tool to teach the weak to be strong. I am sure we will get a lot of "no, it is wrong" types. You know what else is natural but we don't particularly care for? Shitting. It happens. Even if you put your partner's cock in your ass all day long and peace chant really hard, you still shit. The same is true for bullying. By denying the process you are creating people that can't handle the real world properly and go on to kill themselves or others. The same way that stuffed anus of yours will lead to complications.

Who gives a shit? What are you going to do, fuck him? r9k is the product of single mom's coddling their sons because they're the only men that won't leave them. Baby still suckles on mom's tit at the ripe ol age of 29 and mommy keeps him around, doesn't force him to face difficulty or failure, instead protecting him from all the hurt in the world

This is how it should happen. Kids need to be taught to stand up to bullies. Fighting back is just part of human nature, as said.

bully was a really good game

>was
You're still like that.

You're a fucking idiot.

I agree with this. We teach our kids to go tell the teacher instead of fighting

Bullying should only be stopped by teachers if the child getting bullied has already exhausted all options to stop the bully themselves that includes fighting

When i was bulied, i fought back, now i dont take shit from anyone.

Bullies make you stronger

>projection
Exactly what I was talking about.

>Be 12 year old me
>Weird as fuck
>Love heavy metal and some rap music
>Kids here listen to a different genre of music not popular around the world
>I was an outsider from the begining of high school
>Bullied everyday
>Punched, lunch stolen, some kids even trashed my bag and everything inside it
>Told principal
>Nobody from the schoolboard believes me because from day one some kid has been accusing me of lying about everything I say
>Cry everyday in my room, become quickly depressed
>This goes on for about 3 years
>One day something in me clicks
>Why can't I just fight back with violence?
>Repeatedly punch some kid that one time had made fun of me for a full week
>Nose bleeding, broken lip, black eye, torn shirt
>I don't even know what the fuck but I'm enjoying this
>Get suspended 2 weeks
>Go to council
>Nothing helps anymore, nothing can take away the satisfaction from punching that faggot in the face
>Come back to school, first recess push him into a corner and pummel the fuck out of him
>Get kicked out of school
>New school
>Everything is much better at new school

Just my experience

in some ways

lol no. like women can't be bullies.

not really
it alienates them
i used to be one of the weird kids until a Chad started talking to me (not for making fun of me, i wasnt stupid i could have known) i think he saw potential in me and by senior year I became a Chad myself

And that's why were here....

Bulling isn't constructive criticism you fucking retard. It's one thing to point out what someone is doing wrong, but it's something else to tear them down for it. What a truly moronic post OP.

Protip: my shitpost is hypocritical for a reason.

Others, I always had 10-15cm and 5kgs on teens my age.

>pretty apologetic for the whole thing
Yeah, he sounds terrifying, you were a brave boy standing up to him like that.

I think bullying only became a problem coupled with the single mother epidemic, when I was young if a kid picked on me and I asked my dad for advice he'd say something like "Next time he does it, hit him I'm not raising a girl am I?" when there's no father to tell kids that they just end up taking it and becoming little pussies, that's my theory.

My bully was a black kid who got away with it be claiming I called him a nigger. The teachers knew he was bullshitting but didn't want to risk being fired/disciplined so they just let it continue.

When I finally smacked him in the face his friends pinned me down so he could beat the shit out of me. Once again they let him get away with it.

As far as i see it bullying is one of the last vassals left in socitey, that still stands up and preserves the laws of nature such as.
>survival of the fittest.
>Alpha and beta males.
>the human struggle and the means to transcend through motivation.

Throughout the decades principles such as these have been almost near eradicated by liberalism, communism and not to mention humanatarianism through the advance of science.

To think now in this bubblewrapped world that we live in how easy life is compared to what it used to be like, and the fact that by making life easier we are also degenerating ourselves in every way imaginable.

To conclude bullies are a neccesary evil that indirectly bring a great boon to members of socitey who need motivation the most.

This
I used to be some anime loving faggot but after getting the shit kicked out of me a couple times senior year of highschool last year I stopped watching it and started to even lift a bit! I think getting bullied has helped me grow a lot