Rapper Kevin Gates says "Stop acting like niggers" in an interview

Kevin Gates says "Stop acting like niggers" in an interview

>youtube.com/watch?v=80cwUwu028E

Bonus: "The only thing worse than a nigger is another one"

youtube.com/watch?v=e2GDT5VLLkI

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=6pFr0qvpxKI
youtube.com/watch?v=iy0iZUjE5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=mOIGk-xbvOM
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=4hxX5IlCjrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stop acting like niggers.
>says the guy who looks niggerer than most niggers.
Okay

>"muh looks"

He's fasionable, how are niggers supposed to dress you fucking retard?

wtf I love niggers now

Refreshing to hear stuff like this, I think. I mean, I still don't want to live around Blacks, but this is sensible in my opinion.

based

/ournigger/

Exactly like this. What's the fucking problem?

That's a Black man

louisiana niggers seem to be immune to the whole black lives matter stuff. i remember lil wayne also did an interview denouncing BLM

FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murders (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

You mad they all had to tag you because Gates was not an option, huh?

what a well mannered nigger.

Is Kevin Gates, dare I say, /ournigger/?

BTW is that host a Blasian?

>Stop acting like "niggers"

>Is a rapper

um, sweetie...

Gates is the only rapper i can stand. If you listen hes into the occult too.

No

Fuck him
You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=6pFr0qvpxKI

Lil Wayne is surprisingly based. He trashed Black Lives Matters, retired from music to focus on being a father for his children, devout Catholic. Practically everything most blacks don't do.

There are exceptions to every rule, but they still have to go.

Because confederate culture was big even with blacks down south back just a couple decades ago, so its an issue many are conflicted on. Their parents always taught them to respect white people, and people in general. Its niggers from the coasts and midwestern city that have 0 respect for anything or anybody.

Not to say Southern niggers are perfect either. But you're more likely to find conservative black FAMILIES down south.

Not just black people and niggers, but white people and white trash as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=iy0iZUjE5ZA

He was a nigger through and through. He had a revelation or some shit in prison
Shut up nigger

he is the biggest nigger of them all
piece of shit degernate motherfufucker

"Charles Barkley On The 'Dirty Dark Secret' In The Black Community"

youtube.com/watch?v=mOIGk-xbvOM

That woman is so stupid and clearly a middle class fuck tard.

His point is pretty fucking simple - Don't act like a goddamn chimp and just be polite and nine times out of ten the police will just stop hassling you.

Fucking kids learn that here.

>Sorry officer
>No worries officer

Next time they see you they give you a nod and a wave and their on their way.

Blacks really are as bad as the Irish.

Amiri King cashed in on the alt-right/Trump thing so hard. Maybe he spoke from a white trash perspective before but now a lot of people just see him as a conservative mouthpiece.

#StopActingLikeNiggers
Get it trending with crime stats.
Make memes with Mr. Kevin Gates likeness

>retired from music to focus on his children
>not because drugs ruined his ability to spit quality rhymes

Nigga please, Waynes brain is fried. If he could still spit like it was 2010 he'd be out touring not giving a fuck about his kids.

He should have smacked her. Women just don't know when to give up and let a man make his point. Sean Connery was right

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

He's just getting old, is rich and has a record label constantly streaming money into his pocket. I know he sounds like a dying toad but I could see him retiring just for the sake of it.

DAYYYYYYYYYYUM

DIS SUM GOOD SHIET RIIGGH HEEA

>proceeds to go into the internet and shit post this

The coasts are run by Democrats... Democrats destroy black families and homes to keep them dependent and voting for scraps of the Democratic plantation table

funny as fuck when he makes gangsta rap.

your music influences people negatively. you're promoting this nigger bullshit.

"na mang its jus art"
bullshit
everything influences you whether you like it or not.

>He Should Have Smacked Her.

No, moron, he's shouldn't have. Him smacking her would have hypocritically contradicted the point he was trying to get across: don't be belligerent with the cops ("Don't Be A Nigger"). A nigger would hit her to shut the fuck up, a black man would just keep logically dismantling her points and insistence.

Most debates you have with people who already have an opinion on an issue you're not gonna sway right there and then (you will the people on the fence, but we're not talking about them). The best you can hope for is you plant a seed in them that'll make them start questioning their own beliefs and hopefully over time have them be on your side or more curious about your side the next time you see them.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

nah you're just a nigger. still doesn't take away from anything else the poster you replied to said. niggers can't be white but if they can be conditioned to at least be tolerable that's great and i can live with that. any nigger who does it willingly earns enough respect from me to the point where i utter the phrase "that's the difference between a nigger and a black guy".

I GOT TWO PHONES

ONE FOR THE PLUG AND ONE FOR THE LOW

Incredible. Newfound respect for this guy

Glad blacks are realizing some personal responsbility in these situatuons

>guy is actually trying to take responsibility for his own actions
>keeps saying he needs to show respect for the authority of cops
>understands that if he presents himself in some way that people will view him in a certain way, treat him based on this in a way, but ultimately will act based on how he acts
All this and that snide smirking bitch keeps trying to guide him back onto the path of destruction. Fucking disgusting. He's trying to accept that his problems are of his own doing and that he is changing this to live a better life and she is just trying to bring him back to blaming outside sources. So repulsively self-destructive.

BASED BLACK MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=4hxX5IlCjrs

It's always pleasing to see a based black man but there is still so many fucking niggers, I just wish someone would round them all up, cherry pick out the good ones so they can breed more good blacks and get rid of all the niggers

I thought the teardrop tattoos were a spic thing.

BASED

I remember this. Really makes you appreciate him more.

Yeah honestly black families tend to be really nice down here, barely had any trouble with them

BASED

He's on that nation of Islam trip, or Islam lite as I call it.

One of us.

/ourguy/

He's a devout muslim.

"muslim". i would hardly call nation of islam actual islam. it's mostly an ideology that niggers pick up in prison to appear #woke.

He converted to Islam. Hahah. A raisinhead Muhammad would have given a friendly slap on the back and later thanked his demons that they sent another fool his way.

That's crabs-in-a-bucket mentality for you