Is the secret to success just working hard, Sup Forums?

Is the secret to success just working hard, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TH6Acpzurb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO

nop

No, it's getting lucky with the opportunistic moments too.

No. It's about having the right connections in your local synagogue goy.

>be at least fairly smart
>work hard
>be a bit lucky
>if you have good connections it helps a lot

Depends how you define success. If you define success as being rich and powerful you're probably a marxist and should be slaughtered anyway. If you think of success as passing down a legacy of life and spirit sure, that takes the duality of some hard work and individuality

1/4 hard work and perseverance
1/4 innate ability for the activity in question
1/4 the people you know
1/4 good luck (being in the right place at the right time)

Yeah, but you also have to be smart and lucky.

>is x "just" y

No. Never will life be that simple. Forget individual differences at your peril.

It's antecipating and leading a new, growing field

>marxists define success by accumulation of wealth

Literally the definition of capitalism.

Go be a retard elsewhere

I might add at least 5% of that could be born into an upper jewish class that thinks that the rest of the people on the planet are here to

>serve the chosen

Like that faggot OP

The secret to success is maximizing your own intrinsic motivation. If you find something that makes you happy for no other reason than itself, you'll either be rich or you'll be happy. I'd consider both a success.

the only trouble is separating what makes you happy and what makes the world less sad.

Than why aren't they called capitalists, hurr hurr fucking moron.

>you can peel it. thats not a banana its an orange

lol be white and male. Fail upwards obvs.

Last part is key. If you are smart and work hard and know the right people you are golden. That's why rich assholes aren't assholes until after they're rich.

1. Be born in an upper-middle class Western family with connections
2. Actually use that opportunity
3. That's it
Most people simply don't use the opportunities given to them. At least not like those 4

Finally have (after 5 years of unemployment and failure) a taste of that delicious privledge everyone keeps talking about. It's so nice to be able to feed my family again.

The upper middle class no longer exists here faggot kys.

I'd like these white privilege fags to sometimes come to eastern Europe. So much white privilege there.

Just be yourself

No the secret to sucess is having a thicc booty hoe to wake up to. The test boost in the morning gives you the energy to do anything.

>behind every great fortune is a great crime
youngfags love bill gates now, but he was and is a smegma smear on a tonsil stone

being american automatically puts you in the top 1% of the world so anything after that is just situations that may invariably or variably affect you negatively or positively

The American Left is a psy-op to stop you from overthrowing the rich.
They don't talk about seizing their wealth, instead they propose to tax "everyone" and similar bs.

Marxist-Leninsts considered reformist Western Marxists to be pussies

I like Mark Zuckerberg, said no one ever.

Yes. I come from a poor irish family. I didn't have the awesome shit other kids had growing up. We were in section 8 housing. I worked from the age of 15 on. Bag boy $8.75/hr , Cashier $9.25/hr, Customer Service Representative$9.75/hr, Shift Manager $10.25/hr and raise to $11, went to a 2 year tech school, in my last year I landed an internship, after 3 weeks of busting my ass, I was offered $10/hr paid internship, and another month I was hired full time at $15/hr and getting electro mechanical experience for a year. Shit management pissed me off, I left that job, turned to satellite tv tech for $15/hr with better benefits. Did that for 2 1/2 years. Suffered early and held out knowing I would land a better job with the exp on my resume. I worked 12-14 hour days and drove nearly 175 miles every day, 5-6 days a week, doing satellite tv and internet installs, troubleshooting, line running, a whole lot of bullshit.

Hired onto a high end tech company at $22 hr as a contractor. 8 months was offered full time at $35 an hour and as much overtime as I want. Finishing up my Bachelors this fall, going to transfer in that same company to a salary position at about 120k a year.

I am 29 years old, 2 vehicles, the oldest is a 2014, and a house and looking to buy my 2nd house next year. I own all the guns a man could want.

On my days off I improve the house and constantly think of ways to make more cash. You need multiple forms of income to succeed.

At the end of the day, when I maybe have a few minutes, I do a workout and every now and then check out pol.

Those who tell you hard work doesn't pay off don't know what hard work is.

Except Zuck's reflection every morning during his morning nipple twist.

Lmao how'd that work out for you Ivan?
Overthrow the rich then you get sent to Siberia by the (((Commissar))) and worked to death?

Stop conflating the "RICH" (hardworking goyim doctors/engineers/etc.) with the "ELITE" (moneyprinting, nation-wrecking kike bankers)

you sound like someone strapped down with kids

And at the end of the day, you're still alone. What is a kingdom without an heir?

Two of those guys got lucky and had their product stand out against their competitors. Bill Gates didn't invent the first user friendly OS his was just the first to stick. Zuckerberg wasn't the first social media guy his was just able to stick and coasted on people's annoyances with Myspace.

I have a wife and two kids

read a lot, work hard, and at the minimal you will have enough to be happy.

The secret to success is to stop going on Sup Forums.

And yet you don't consider them a part of your success story.

Your wife is a lucky lucky lady.

i work at wendys
make $50/hr

Secret to succ is born in first world in rich family.
End of the story

My wife and kids are my inspiration. Everything I do is for them. They aren't a part of my story. They are why my story exists.

As a chef

The secret to success is working hard so your children can work smart instead.

>tfw my parents are leeching off me small success to avoid having to work and retire earlier

kill me

take control of YOUR LIFE. They can fuck off, kindly, sir.

I'm not sure he likes himself either.

Boomers are the real Me generation.

Tried to buy an RV off my parents (granted, for about 1k less than what it was valued as). They donated it instead. The tax write off being 1K higher was worth not having to give their kid 10% off.

I can't wait to put them in a public home.

Your house, your rules. Reinstate the chore wheel, curfew, demand to see their search history.

Betcha those boundaries will come up quick.

Not at all it's maybe 10% hard work. The rest is sheer luck. Succesfull people will tell you it's not true and that they achieved everything through their own work because everyone's perspective about themselves is obviously biased, but the truth is there is a lot of people out there who work till exhaustion for the minimum wage.

90% of it is just being boring in America.

Hard work is necessary but not sufficient

>Depends how you define success. If you define success as being rich and powerful you're probably a marxist
youtube.com/watch?v=TH6Acpzurb0

Only reason zuckerberg is rich is due to selling off shares get him the fuck out of that picture