For 100 days I tried to play nice with you Mr. Schumer

but now you must deal with a very different Trump indeed........

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L_6boN-1CH4?t=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone else feel like the beast has awakened this week??

The fire rises.

The fire rises.

>the beast has awakened
Time for those commies and neocons to find out who the fuck we voted for.

youtu.be/L_6boN-1CH4?t=20

trump is going to become even stupider?

LARP thread, but I understand you can't quit now that you lost all of your friends to this.

I did too, but I don't suffer cognitive dissonance. I had my hopes up, but the good shabbos goym let us down, and you cling to any hope he might redeem himself. But he won't. The fire won't rise, it never really started. Stop fooling yourselves, either ((((( they )))))) got to him or he never really meant any of it. Either way, business as usual will continue and nothing will change.

>ready for the SHILL! KEK! comments sperglords

the quality of shareblue posts is really fucking dropping over rhe past 2 weeks

Let's say I am a shill then.

But let's for a second assume I am not, and actually went on a Trump rally (which I'm pretty sure you haven't) on the other side of the ocean to show my support. Let's assume that for me, he was a huge let-down because he didn't keep his promises and actually did the exact opposite. Let's assume I understood "drain the swamp" as getting rid of the foul hierarchy of ((( ))) and replace them with normal good-willing people. Let's say I assumed he'd keep his promise about obliterating ISIS and keeping out of foreign affairs, but actually bombed ISIS' enemy instead. Let's assume I was an avid supporter, but his 100 days+ have turned out to be a huge disappointment for me.

What will you tell me then?

>actually went on a Trump rally

in Norway??

GTFO CTR

punished trump best trump

Said "on the other side of the ocean" you fucking barfonscarf. Clearly you are the shill, as you had no argument :^)

the fire rises

Wow at least shills get paid to be this retarded.

Prove me wrong instead of ad hominem. I still prefer him much more than Killary, I don't want him impeached but he clearly didn't hold his word. Either it was because it was a con, or because (((they))) got to him. After he got elected, he's been nothing but a good shabbos goym.

You guys sound exactly like an antifa asshole calling people nazis - like calling someone with a different opinion than yours for a shill. Fix your damn paranoia and come at me with an argument. Otherwise I stand correct.

I would be so embarrassed to be perceived as supporting trump right now. Trump supporters are those guys playing Magic The Gathering in the Junior college cafeteria :D :D :D

lol fucking losers :D :D :D

Trump is the 'incel' president :D :D :D

Most definitely the Mad Man is turning up the heat to
>toasty

He can't be stopped

i'm hoping.
i'd like to see him bring our troops home.
and arrest a few congressmen and women for treason.

3 steps.

1. AG Sessions
2. Conservative SC
3. Real FBI Director

When the third step is done, the happening of the ages commences.

the guy is what, about 7 percent of the way into his term how about we wait until the end of the first year at least before judging him

He's a big guy.

God you suck at this

he really is a bit long winded

THIS

Sorry you got BTFO there...

Sageblue, hard day huh?

He went 180 on some really important stuff that I supported him for. Again, I don't know if I should be blaming him or if he was bogged but either way it didn't turn out to be as good as I hoped. Eons better than Killary for sure, but still not what I expected/what he said before becoming potus.
Do you realize you are just like antifa/libc*cks, only supporting the opposite faction? SHILL/NAZI/RUSSIAN HACKER it's all the same when there's no base in it.

I don't know if you're trying to say I write fucked up or am fucked up (or both) but I can speak 5 languages and English isn't my first. Or second. Your responses assure me that you are larping so hard you don't even know what's real or not, thus making you shills of your own dissonant state of being.

>calling someone good shabbos goym
>"the jew pays you for this, shill!"

enjoy your paranoia

suck on this. I'm out

>RUSSIAN HACKER

why give yourself up so quickly? I repeat, you suck at this

ARE YOU CALLING ME THE MONSTER I WAS DESIGNED TO FIGHT? OH MY GOD I STARED INTO THE ABYSS TOO LONG!
Look faggeraptor, trump turned out not to be the ideal thing. He didn't walk in and have the traitors lined up on the lawn and shot in the back of the head. He did not repeal and replace the existence of marxist academics and the entitled kinder gibbs adicts.
in the 110 days he has been president he did not accomplish every vague or alluded to misconception in your pin head.
He isn't your fucking masturbatory fantasy made flesh.

What he did do is take a huge shit on the opposition and do his level best to meet the promises explicitly made. He is fucking playing a game you don't understand, because no one understands, and our opposition is fucking losing their fucking minds every fucking day because they haven't been able to come close of containing him, much less weaving a narrative to emasculate him.
So, fuck you. Sorry he didn't jump into congress screaming "GAS THE KIKES-RACE WAR NOW."

Shove your concern trolling up your fucking misshapen cock pleaser.

muh (((Russian)))

Indeed brothers.

>norway
>lost all his friends over this
>wat

Why the fuck do you do this. This shit DOES NOT help with avoiding masturbation.

Going for the tetrapost.

Pentapost then, i have to delete that thumbnail.

kill the shill! the traitor gets the first bullet!