HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/
ifre.com/whats-so-scary-about-falling-population-growth-and-prices/21248843.article
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>republican majority in the house and senate
>gop majority in most governorships and state legislatures

Really gets the noggin a joggin

The Republicans are only an election or two away from being able to unilaterally amend the Constitution. Which party has been destroyed?

shadow government is treason

>being this delusional

>tfw to intelligent to spell ignorant correctly

>not spelling it nignorant

Do leftists actually believe this stuff? Trump isn't a Reality TV star. That would imply that his fame was derived from being on reality TV. He's famous for being a multibillionaire real estate investor. It's not uncommon for someone in his position to produce television shows - and one of those shows capitalized on his notoriety as a businessman.

Oh, and he's also kinda more famous now for being the President of the United States of America. A somewhat obscure position, but I imagine you've heard of it.

The Republicans have the house, the senate, the executive branch, and are poised to take majority in the Supreme Court, as well as governors.

Oh, and that laughing, smiling nigger in the picture? He left the country when it became clear that Trump might expose some of his underhanded dealings while he was President. I doubt he'll be laughing much for the next 7 years.

Slide thread. Sage goes in options field.

>trying to discredit the current president so much just to make this shit tier one look better
The democrats are the dying part tbqh... I just hope the neocons dont fuck up while they have some power.....

They control all 3 branches of government and most state houses and governors. I think they're fine.

>Trumpsters are like two year olds who wanted to wear a tooth fairy costume to the grocery store. You try to reason with them for hours, but they just kick their feet and scream and cry -- because they have not yet attained the level of brain development to comprehend why it's a stupid idea. Eventually, they get their way and it's embarrassing for everyone. They go around bragging about how awesome their tooth fairy costume is, and are convinced that all the other kids teasing them are just jealous... Except this time the tooth fairy costume is going to start wars...

Don;t forget the Supreme Court (soon)!

He's the leader of the whole country, not just republicans.

Tldr

Sage goes in the options field

we voted for Tru7mp. that WAS a vote against that Muslim faggot. you lost. remember fuckhead?

I'm posting all these from a single facebook post btw

They have much, much better memes that are actually factual.

>ingnorant

whatever, cockholster

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/

The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.

The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.

>hide American threads
>is American

American education, everyone

no u

Not enough guns in that meme, I'm highly offended

>The DNC and Democrat establishment want shit to do with Single Payer Healthcare or reinstating the Glass Steagal Act.
>Instead of exploiting a winning strategy for 2018/2020 the demoasshats are doubling down on a conspiracy theory backed by a "pissing dossier" that was 100% made up.
>The Demofaggats would rather run as the "Republican Lite" party than an actual opposition party.
>The Neoliberal establishment (((parasites))) claim to be "the Resistance" in the name of that which is fundamentally against the interests of their voting base.

Is it any wonder why these poop stains keep failing?

>breitfart

fake news

>votes for king nigger

>promised change, delivered none in 8 years

hahahahahahaha

Links to multiple other sites. But don't read what challenges your narrative.

>teenage faggot in a hat using ad hominems

you sure told me kiddo!

>none of this had to happen
>posts pic of aftermath of crane wreck

fucking ignorant retard

if a nuke hits the west coast, america will be perfect

Bataclan and Nice, but good try for someone in your IQ bracket.

"Oh vey, if you don't breed non-stop your economy will collapse, goyim! You need some enrichment!"

ifre.com/whats-so-scary-about-falling-population-growth-and-prices/21248843.article