/MG/ - MORMONS JUST ENDED RELATIONS WITH BOY SCOUTS

MORMONS JUST ENDED RELATIONS WITH BOY SCOUTS

THIS IS BIG Sup Forums

Why aren't you Mormon yet Sup Forums?

We just cut off all ties to the boy scouts because they decided to accept trans fags. We're starting our own group without those morons.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-mormons-boyscouts-idUSKBN1872KT

This is completely based, 100% based. The Cuck catholics would never do this. Our church is the only hope at saving America. Please Sup Forums, do the right thing.

>virgin women who value chastity
>big families
>happy
>cheap housing
>Mormon church unofficially runs Utah and makes things everything /cozy/
>cheap uni
>values science and faith
>family oriented
>against all forms of degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=gPKpkrqBwNs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYiI6X_RKIo
cnn.com/2017/05/02/us/kansas-city-archdiocese-catholic-girl-scout-trnd/index.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-mormons-boyscouts-idUSKBN1872KT
youtube.com/watch?v=6udew9axmdM
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
kansascity.com/living/religion/article147857619.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mormons are the Christian equivalent of Sunni Muslims.

I like wine, and I'm a Catholic

Are they being replaced with the Royal Rangers?

Fuck mormons, they're just as cancerous as islam.

>fag
>cuck

Aren't these against the anti profanity tenet of Mormonism?

I'm asking because I knew a guy who was a devout Mormon in college and literally the worst he ever said no matter how angry he got was "idiot" or other relatively tame, non-slur insults.

Mormons are scum retards. I lived in Utah for a year and all you mormons are brainwashed moron fucks

>happy
they would never take me

Andrew Jackson Council reporting in.

Depends, it shouldn't be used to express negativity. Most of us don't swear but I grew up in Canuckistan doing construction so I've always done it.

we need a Final Solution to the Mormon Question.

Ironic considering Mormonism is possibly one of the only churches that is still growing rapidly and protecting American values. It's basically like living in the 1950's but in today's world. This is EXACTLY what most people on Sup Forums want.

Why can't the orthodox church be prominent throughout the use like the catholic church? The orthodox are awesome, too bad i don't believe jesus is the messiah or else i would be orthodox.

Can I have three wives plz?

i make lots and lots of friends with mormons. shit i might even convert. seriously, all the hottest chicks in high school were mormon (Arizona)

>the end is coming
>mormon religion dictates a family must have a year supply of food and water for each family member
>the end comes
>murder all my mormon friends and enslave their women.

lots and lots of mormon friends

Boy scouts are expensive bloated org. Huge retirements and pensions causing price gouging. Mormons are 30 percent of bsa budget.

>need 10 fucktoys to satisfy perversions
>claim you "love them all equally" (you guys would be up in arms if a Stacy tried saying this shit)
>have to wear secret underwear
>afraid of caffeine
>no concept of overpopulation, the leading cause of global warming and tons of other issues (hurr durr we need to make 30 kids to indoctrinate cause no adult is dumb enough to join our cult!!!)
>think jesus lives on a fucking exoplanet and the REAL jews were uncivilized injuns when they fucking scalped christian missionaries
>founder was a nut job who ran in the woods and got "abducted" (this is modern-day trailer trash tier)

Sad, inbred people that need to be put down Waco-style like the breeding rats they are

it's called planetary colonisation.

There is no ban on caffeine in the Mormon church.

Even Mormons know their religion is fake. Look up the Book of Abraham.
Mormon experts agreed with researchers and said their entire religion is a fraud, but they are going to stay Mormon because, you know, who cares about truth.

Good. You fsggots ruined the BSA by giving every one of your pussy ass kids an eagle badge at 13. I've never met a competent Mormon Boy Scout.

Source: I was a merit badge counselor and philmont ranger.

>>no concept of overpopulation
No such a thing in the west, tell the fucking niggers, chinks and streetshitters to stop poluting the planet.

this

end gibs close the borders and the problems solve their fucking selves.

Oh man, mormons are just the worst. Just the absolute fucking worst

Your own article says they're just abandoning two BSA programs, not the BSA itself. Until they leave the main program it isn't a big deal.

it's growing rapidly by converting shitskins because no one else would believe their retarded religion

The biggest problem in America is spics overbreeding and hopping the border. Don't try to make yourself look better by selling out other undesirables. Make no mistake, your kind is enemy #1

Mormon Boy Scouts were too busy shilling for Muslim "refugees" in Twin Falls a literally week after 3 of the were prosecuted for child rape.
youtube.com/watch?v=QYiI6X_RKIo

MISSIONETTES!

>(((current year))) and drinking the alcoholic jew
Either you are a degenerate or a fucking massive degenerate
Neck yourself you heathen

the smithsonian published a study on their reformed Egyptian language, the conclusion was that the language was not a language but fake and gay

It's a lot more believable than some sand nigger dying on a cross in fuckistan

Get the fuck out my continent you disgusting streetshitting ganges mutant.

Can I keep doing LSD and shrooms if I become a mormon?

Good. Mormons were running scouts. Fucking eagle mills

This

Cause I don't believe God came to that faggot in the woods and gave him golden tablets.

>calling the blood of christ degenerate
Somebody get the cross

This is hard . I like my interactions with Mormons but do agree with the teachings of Joseph Smith except for all the decency and child rasing values. However no other religion appeals to me. What faith should I follow if I want my kids to have decent values instilled on them?

>supporting the FBI and ATF in Waco
>not realising they lied about everything

I hope you get a Timothy Mcveigh truck parked up your ass.

*do not agree with the teachings

>over population

You faggots that spout this never tell Musims and niggers to stop having kids and yet claim the west is under populated. Which is it? Is the world short on useless niggers but needs less whites and East Asians? Fuck yourself with the front end of a gun and pull the trigger.

I hate the Boy Scouts because they're a religious group and their uniforms are faggot shit.

It sounds cool in theory, a bunch of guys go out in the woods and learn/do manly shit. Why do they have to make it religious? Why do they have to wear gay shit? Why can't they have cool uniforms like fuckin'... stylish outdoor clothing?

Fuck 'em.

Reprobates like you belong in a burning garbage can, you faggot.

You realize the religious aspect of Boy Scouts is extremely loose right? Literally as long as you don't act like an autistic fedora no one in the troop is gonna quiz you on if you're part of a religion or not.

cnn.com/2017/05/02/us/kansas-city-archdiocese-catholic-girl-scout-trnd/index.html

check this out too, about a week ago

>troubling trends in our secular culture, they are no longer a compatible partner in helping us form young women with the virtues and values of the Gospel," Naumann wrote.

>The Girl Scouts also calls itself a "secular organization" that openly supports the "case-by-case" inclusion of transgender members and celebrates non-Christian faiths.

>In his latest letter, Naumann suggests the American Heritage Girls as an alternative to the Girl Scouts that is a "much better fit" with the values of the Archdiocese. The Heritage Girls defines itself as "the premier national character development organization for girls 5-18 that embraces Christian values and encourages family involvement."

Hahahah Mormons on Sup Forums? The fuck? I'm not religious despite believing in god but give me a break. Mormons believe shit crazier than scientologists. Joseph Smith Dum de dum dum dum

>why aren't you mormons?

Is Sup Forums now going to be a place for Mormons to cone shill now too? God. This place has gone downhill

They should name the new organization just "Scouts." the boy scouts will get memed on severely and become uncool.

>the boy scouts will get memed on severely and become uncool.
well, more than it is now.

I'm conflicted about Mormons. On one hand they are not Christians (polytheists), but on the other hand they seem to produce strong white families with morals. I'll admit they're a little strange (Jesus visiting North America, etc.)

You, I want you to help get rid of the fucking wannabe Mexicans here friend
Fuckers fly the Mexican flag saying it's great but cry when they get deported

Bullshit, bro. They don't allow atheists in the Boy Scouts.

You have to be religious, which is weird to me because you can be any religion. Isn't that worse than atheist if someone is a different religion? Not only do they NOT believe in your God but they believe in a different one instead. Seems worse than atheism to me but whatever.

The Boy Scouts said something in the past justifying the requirement to be religious and it was something along the lines of, "A person can't be a good person if he doesn't believe in a higher power."

Hahahaha fuck 'em.

>This place has gone downhill
But user you must have a hill to be on first

They let in trannies and women and all types of shit nowadays. It's a shame what it's become but not a problem unless you live in the city.

Also. Mormons and liberals both fucked boy scouts up by trying to politicize it. Used to be, you went to Boy Scouts, made a bunch of friends, did manly shit, and beat the shit out of each other. And you became a better man because of it. Now it's a bunch of pussy ass bullshit. I was lucky, my troop was one of the last hold outs from what it used to be. We had no mormons and no liberals. It was glorious. Almost Elevery other troop was run by libshits or mormons and the kids in those were a bunch of bitches.

TL;DR Mormons are as bad as jews

The BSA doesn't ask about your religious affiliation. Tons of boys who are atheist join the BSA and have no problems because they don't have to sperg and tell everyone how they're atheists constantly. Most of the two troops I was in were atheist and no one cared because they didn't act like fedora neckbeards about it.

So you're kinda right user. Theorectically you're supposed to believe in a higher power. Now most troops realize this is bullshit and dont give a fuck. But the mormon troops enforce this to hard

>virgin women who value chastity
not sure if you no this or not but morons are basically muslims. they marry relatives who are underage and live in a faggy desert (utah)

yea the fbi is not a fan of mormons. surprised they even let romney run for president

I don't care about boy scouts and mormons are silly. That said this is good. Nobody should be forced to buy into the progressive agenda, if you want to do your own thing, godspeed.

It's not the memes user, it's reality. It's fun if you're troop isn't controlled by liberal kikes or mormons (which is almost all now)

We're already here, user...

>Why aren't you Mormon yet Sup Forums?
because im christian

>wtf is the difference between LDS and RLDS Mormons

Fuck you faggots. Get off my board! Your religion is bullshit and you should all an hero

RLDS are pretty chill. Beyond the Book of Mormon you wouldn't even really notice them being any different from any other Protestant church.

>be mormon
>believe in the atonement of Christ
>not Christian

The book of Mormon is degeneracy

why would you want to do that? put aside these distractions and become the man of God you were intended to become

We'll replace you soon. Sup Forums shall be a board for the Saints.

>be mormon
>believe in space jesus
>believe niggers are black because of sins in a previous life
>believe in previous lives
>wear magic underwear
>perform occult rituals based on masonic practices
>baptise dead people by proxy under a giant bull statue

shits a scientology tier cult.

Try sincerely seeking truth with an open mind. Mormon gook children are unstoppable

kys

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-mormons-boyscouts-idUSKBN1872KT
They cut ties for older boys because of venture scouts and Varisty, both of which are mixed gender. still support boy scouts for under 14 and cub scouts

youtube.com/watch?v=6udew9axmdM
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

Watch these and tell me that mormons are real christians and not a cult.

>being Memeon
>in the 2017th Year of Our Lord

You don't have to go into Venture or Varsity when you're older anyway. People are making a big deal out of a nonissue. The only difference is those boys might get stuck in some boring LDS classes instead of getting to camp out now.

>growing rapidly
>by spreading to the thirdworld
They don't mention that shite.

Mormons are heretics.

I am converting to Catholic. Was raised in the heretical evangelical protestant church which scared me off. I have found God and he has led me to the Catholic Church.

never forget mountain meadows

>We
Can you stop LARPing as a Mormon you dumb leaf? I know plenty of actual Mormons irl since I'm a Utahfag and they definitely don't type like you. And they certainly don't say "Our church".

you better get right with us before we rule the country. Mormon master race

even in the US. 3.4 TFR vs 1.7 for average whites.

TL;DR you're a kike

>be Mormon
>believe the Holy Trinity consists of three separate divine beings, rejecting monotheism, the central basis of Abrahamic faith
>call yourself a Christian

have you ever been so retarded that you try to educate someone on their own religion?

>kansascity.com/living/religion/article147857619.html

Last week the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kansas cut ties with the Girl Scouts because they deemed that the girl scout organization has become hijacked to promote degeneracy.

I think you might be mistaken. RLDS ones are they crazy polygamist wackos. LDS are the ones keeping the white race alive and have the nice temples and hot virgins

Good, fuck the Sodomite Scouts. But Mormons still need to get their shit together and exclude niggers like they did before 1980 instead of adopting them by the boatload.

You're thinking FLDS. RLDS have always been extremely anti-polygamy. That's a huge reason they started alongside the belief that a Smith should run the church instead of Brigham Young.

>believing in an abrahamic faith.

>giant bull statue
it's on top of 12 oxen, you know like the ones our ancestors crossed the plains with before we built the western half of the USA, kys kike

>watch this sacred ritual without context
>watch this propoganda video

repent and go to church

Didn't RLDS change their name? I thought they were some generic sounding 'Church of Christ' or something.

Faithful Mormon Saint here.

You guys have no idea what the faith is about and it's kinda funny-haha. Ignorance is not a strength.

>all Mormons are monolith and type identically, regardless of nationality or background
try harder kike

Community of Christ yeah. They're basically the cucks of Mormonism. There's groups that still go by the RLDS name though and use RLDS material from before the change. I went to one of those and it's pretty cozy. Plus the services are a hell of a lot shorter and they have an experienced preacher instead of just random people getting on stage like the LDS.

Thank you your holiness.

It started out that way but they slowly replaced doing real stuff with jumping through hoops to get a paper eagle cert. I'm sure by now it's become a like daycare for spergs.

you're right, forgive me desu

Why are they still named Boyscouts. They need to change their name to NonGenderScouts.

I've met mormons here. They're just too nice that it's feels artificial.