Second in line for the british royal throne is about to marry an american negress

Second in line for the british royal throne is about to marry an american negress.

The niggers are one royal plane crash from literally becoming kangz.

Should we be worried?

nah

NOOOOOOO

royal family are direct descendants of King David and the Israelites. this is sad to see.

If you told me that she was Spanish, Greek or Italian I would believe you.

He's fifth in line.

It's Charles, William, George, Charlotte, then Harry.

He's not second in line. All of William's children are in line ahead of Harry. Also Charles is still first in line before William.

She straightens her hair artificially. She tries to make herself look as white as possible but shes 50% american nigger.

>5th in Line
Fixed that for you.

>2nd in line
No he's 5th, it goes; Charles, William, George, Charlotte, Harry.

no

He's a spare.

Brits are French & German anyway.

Is King George going to lead us against the Islamic hordes in the great cleansing of 2039?

What are races affected by, is it land? How can we tell what people are safe to do things?

>semantics

you think a 3 year old babby can take over the throne? kek

>This

Aren't the royals part poo in loo or something? I think i heard that somewhere, any bong to confirm?

Why would you care soulless republican? Also no need to worry, they will probably break up or the queen will persuade or "remove" her, so it will be fine.

The fact that niggers are this close to controlling the most famous european royal family in history should be very concerning.
You cucks just don't even realize it.

If the british royal family gets BLACKED. White people are done for.

Please, she'll never get the throne - they can pull thousands of cousins out of the bag before a nigger resides in buckingham palace.

It'll probably be too late by then.

>Charles
They would let him be king even though he had a divorce?

Not that I like niggers, but it may interest you to know that american jigs are about ~15% european genetically. You're more likely to see pure, jungle niggs then we are.

probably a quadroon, skin's to white to be half black

he's not a true blood. didn't english rose fuck that other guy for like 10 years?

Its already in their blood

>negress

She is whiter than me and I'm pretty fucking white

He will never be king. Dont worry

>Brazil

>white

Wew @ All these slides

>"Hes 5th in line"

It's literally royal protocol that heirs never travel on the same plane for this exact reason.

Between that and the whole "heir and a spare" they all keep doing it's very doubtful

George and Charlotte arent in line until they turn eighteen

see: Queen lizzies sister being first in line because charles was under 18

sure thing m8

You're allowed to divorce, just not remarry while your ex wife is alive

wtf kind of loophole is that

Most American blacks are 70% African so if you're half you're more European.

she's ugly as fuck
couldn't he find a cute niggress at least?

its not a loophole its just the rules

divorcing your wife is fine, but out of respect dont rewed while she still breathes

the REAL loophole is killing your exwife so you can remarry. I think thats what henry the 8th did

((()))