Google "European people history"

>google "European people history"
>pic related comes up
What is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=european people art&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwisv72d8arSAhWBQZQKHRAOBNYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=922
google.com.au/search?q=european people history&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM3Z2j8arSAhXFlZQKHbXcBWIQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=922
google.com.au/search?q=american inventors&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY-P-l8arSAhVSv5QKHaz3AWkQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=922
google.com.au/search?q=White man white woman&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO7o7A8arSAhXHF5QKHe_tCmMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=922
google.com.au/search?q=white woman white baby&client=firefox-b&biw=1920&bih=922&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif9YbI8arSAhVFJpQKHR3KD7cQ_AUIBigB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

White people don't have a culture. They just steal from the indigenous people whose countries they colonized.

WUZ

WUZ

>Figures
>Che Guevera

Oh come on now joogle you're not even trying anymore

Jews did this.

EUROPEANS N SHIEET

google: oven definition

:^)

>search white man white woman
>literally just gives 50 images of interracial couples

That's actually fucked.

Don't use google

Literally not a single White male, even in the recommended
>They aren't even trying to hide it anymore

It's actually real.

Like England, France, Italy, etc?
1/10 made me reply

qeq didn't see that coming

For fuck sake! How much more of Shlomo Shekelstein's tricks are we going to tolerate before we stuff his mouth shut and throw him in the oven? 10/10 made me rage and lose my shit

google.com.au/search?q=european people art&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwisv72d8arSAhWBQZQKHRAOBNYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=922

google.com.au/search?q=european people history&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM3Z2j8arSAhXFlZQKHbXcBWIQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=922

google.com.au/search?q=american inventors&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY-P-l8arSAhVSv5QKHaz3AWkQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=922

google.com.au/search?q=White man white woman&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO7o7A8arSAhXHF5QKHe_tCmMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=922

google.com.au/search?q=white woman white baby&client=firefox-b&biw=1920&bih=922&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif9YbI8arSAhVFJpQKHR3KD7cQ_AUIBigB

They want us gone is why. White genocide is real

*Yooropins

I see google has taken up the mantle as Ministry of Truth. White people can go into the memory hole I guess.

google "x" race couple

>everyone has good looking happy smiling hetero same race relationship pictures

>white people

>mixed race couples everywhere
>the actual white couples are ugly and look unhappy, arent smiling
>other white couples have kids with fetal alcohol syndrom and other autistic conditions
>cuck pictures everywhere

what did google mean by this?

Yep the most important narrative to control is the historical one. That is why they are trying so hard to brownwash us out of history. Once they brown wash us from history there is no reason for us to defend our historical lands, people etc.

As we can all see their project is in the final stages.