Did you notice how 99% of nationalists/racists are men (and the remaining females are just roleplaying as...

Did you notice how 99% of nationalists/racists are men (and the remaining females are just roleplaying as racists/nationalists)?

It's because men find other races as a threat. In Poland for example. Polish men are MAD because Polish girls overwhelmingly prefer exotic men (Turkish, Arab, African/Argentinian, etc) and they see this as a threat. Imagine this: your country suddenly imports 1,000,000 10/10 slayers/chads, and girls suddenly focus on them instead of you. This would make you butthurt.

But why are girls not butthurt? Because they get what they want.

k

This is a guy right?

turks deserve nuclear hellfire

You know making threads like this isn't going to magically get you a polish gf, roach?

t. muhammhamamhammahmbambamboom

not exactly

women are whores and dont use logic user
source: femanon

Nice theory but it's just simple Darwinian principles. Women have value no matter what men are in charge. Men are threats unless their group is in charge, thus females tend to have lower in-group loyalty.

You mad, fuckboy? Why don't you swing by so we can shove gallipoli up your ass again?

This polish qt is coming to Turkey this summer so I can shove my big turk cock up her white polish cunt

we need to break up turkey

>dirty,broke rapefugees running away from war in their countries like cowardly rats they are
>slayers/chads
Nice try Mehmet

>Turkey flag
>Polish girls overwhelmingly prefer exotic men (Turkish
sage roach bullshit thread

I notice how 99% of Turks wish to leave their land because of Islam and Erdogan Califa and went to Germaoney or Netherlands.
You probably too. You plan to leave Turkey for Germany.

Also she's a proud catholic

While you dumb virgins fantasize about chaste virgin catholic women, I fuck em up the ass so their hymens remain intact for when they marry some pathetic white boy

try harder, roach. Sup Forums anons give a damn about bestiality whores who defile themselves with subhumans. breed with whoever you want, roach.

tomorrow would not be to early. that's how peaceful utilization of nuclear energy can reduce the carbon footprint: by zapping roaches.

>shitskin fantasies
Yeah, ok sweetie.

I've been around a lot of very attractive women, they're probably the most overtly racist demographic that exists, they just hide it. They generally know their own value, and for them, the idea of a non-white man having sex with them is not only repulsive, but is insulting as a concept.

White women mixing is extremely rare, why do you think [blacked] is so popular?

For the record, Hispanics are white which is what you don't have [tacoed]

hmmm. talented, employed, confident clean white man with a future or a smelly, poor, fucktard illiterate turd.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

It would take me 2 minutes to get this dumb roleplayer in bed

The first white American girl I fucked was a southerner and a trump supporter

And then you woke up?

>White women mixing is extremely rare, why do you think [blacked] is so popular?

Non-white men know how to use condoms therefore they don't break and spill their seed in white women so that their white husbands don't file a divorce*

stop LARPing, youve been doing nothing but shitposting all day

>big cock
>roach
choose one nigger

Hahah, the funny thing is you guys are so deluded that you think that's not real. I'd love to prove it to you to get your anal clench tenfold worse.

This is the first thread I make in months

What is it with your obsession with buttholes? Is it a Turkish thing or just a gay thing?

>But why are girls not butthurt? Because they get what they want.

Because there are no Turish, Arab or African Girls. They would be on the alt right in a blink of second if they were competitored by other chicks without fucking leftwing/sjw attitue

So many hot nazi girls on twitter.