What are your thoughts on women breast feeding in public?

What are your thoughts on women breast feeding in public?
Are there exceptions to the rule?
Is it any different then a women wearing mildly revealing clothes in public?

All for it no exceptions. No need to cover up at all, except if it makes the mother feel more comfortable. If it bothers you to see it you are literally a dumb fucking idiot.

I'd prefer it only be done in wheat fields

My mom used to breastfeed in pubic. As she said, it's the most natural thing you can do, and the baby needs to eat. I am okay with it. Ideally, you would do it in a more secluded area and conceal your assets.

Most beautiful and national thing there is. People who don't support this should be physically removed.

Why are women with newborn children in public? This is the important question.

/thread. Glad to see nursing rooms getting more common here.

100% okay

i see nothing wrong with it. its a lot healthier than formula and childhood nutrition (especially during infancy) makes a world of difference in an individuals height and intelligence later in life

why are woman outside?

Anyone who disagrees with it doesn't have kids. Kids need to eat. if this bothers you, you are a retard.

The kids it's hungry the fuck are you going to do, you can't explain your autism to a baby.

>retarded faggots are ok with women walking around in microskirts, bikinies, panties, virtually topless
>"BUT NO BREASTFEEDING DEAR GOD WOMAN COVER YOURSELF YOU DEGENERATE"

Perfectly fine. Women should be encouraged to properly care for their children.

most bitches I know pump them udders. It makes it convenient for later I suppose. I like milking my fuckin peckah in public though

Excellent point. I think there should be some exception for women with manageable children to purchase groceries and the like. But obviously they shouldn't leave with a child that requires constant attention.

Maybe I'm a cuck about this.

>women walking around in microskirts, bikinies, panties, virtually topless

Bet you're glad your women have to wear burkas outside of the house?

Grenade explosions and illegal gun fire.

Sometimes kids refuse to eat at some time and get hungry later when in the streets so you can't tell a mother to not feed her baby is not healthy for the child.

Nothing wrong with it if the kid is hungry but of course some privacy is preferable. My sister used to carry a blanket around when she was nursing and going somewhere with a kid to "cover up".guess it makes sense.

couldnt give a fuck. Its a natural thing to do so just do it.

Why does she/he have to go back

literally experienced it

apparently there was some liberal city that passed a bill to require "lactation rooms" in public spaces for muh privacy, but it was recieved as making breastfeeding "improper" or some stuff that motherhood was strange somehow

idk. I think either way people will
>indecent exposure, dumb whore (evangelicals)
or
>look at me; being a mother is soooooo difficult (dumb whores)

It's fucking gross.

Have some fucking decency.

>Sometimes you see a nice tit - but just wait
>400lb walmart beast 'woman'
>someone had to give that a creampie
>you can smell her ebt card
>she has other children as well
>pushcart struggles
>3yo SCREAMS
>"GET ON OVER HERE" she bellows
>infant child
>1/2 breed mexican
>head not supported
>suckling on pig teet
>nipple has hair around it
>she has facial hair
>she passes
>you thank your lucky stars

those thoughts prevent me from killing myself.