Are you open to be proven wrong by black people?

If black people proved they could assimilate as a collective into society and be a positively contributing group in mass or create a 1st world country by themselves would you accept multiculturalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtcKY3akVCI
youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw
youtube.com/watch?v=peLdO1t6TVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They already have. There are countless black artists, scientists, social workers and just every day people making the world go round. Pol judges blacks by their worst people but they somehow ignore all the shitty whites and pretend we are all temporarily embarrassed millionaires and frustrated geniuses. Fuck pol

I would. If black people showed they could be functioning members of society as a group

But the way they are now I just don't think that is possible. They are a net loss for every good black there is 1000 niggers

>(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtcKY3akVCI

That's simply not true. In every western country blacks are highly overrepresented in crime, welfare dependency, unemployment... You can't just deny that just because some africans (in a much lower proportion than other races) succeed. Collectively they are still the worst demographic.

Single examples of good black people don't make the collective any less of a negative on society

Blacks as a group make countries worse everywhere they go right now. If they could just prove they aren't a net loss maybe people would be comfortable allowing them to enter our countries as a collective

Not possible for them. The first humans that left Africa had to work together. Leaving the dindo nuffins and low IQ behind.

Of course there are successful individual blacks but this does nothing to answer the question of blacks as a group.

Maybe I'd start believing they're capable of doing 1st world things but why do I then accept multiculturalism?
Let them do 1st world things in africa.

I cannot answer that, simply because such a thing would never happen.

You mean like Asians?

Sure, but it'll never happen.

>If black people proved they could assimilate as a collective into society and be a positively contributing group in mass or create a 1st world country by themselves would you accept multiculturalism?

What you have described is not multiculturalism. If they are assimilated it is a multiethnic monoculture. I would accept a multiethnic monoculture.

>People

>If birds could fly out of my ass would I be a tree.
It's never happened and never will happen. /thread BTFO Sage

wtf i love niggers now

If they could make a 1st world country by themselves we wouldn't need multiculturalism would we?

Of course. We accepted the Irish eventually.

But we both know that niggers did not evolve the capacity for civilization, which is why they've never had a go of it and cannot integrate into our societies and instead form gangs because groups of less than 20 is about as big as nigger groups can manage before in-fighting breaks out.

Blacks will always have an ingroup preference that will attempt to disadvantage whites.

Nah but there's something good about the idea of a one world nation in my opinion

It's just the whole idea falls to pieces when you remember how shit skins act

If niggers and arabs could just prove they can do it like whites and asians. I would be excited for globalisation

I just can't see it ever happening

Why do I want subhumans to assimilate again?

There are NO low-crime, high-trust homogeneous black societies.

There are NO low-crime high-trust multicultural societies.

Fuck off.

The only way globalisation could ever work is under a radical authotarianism government that would send the degenerates to the gas chambers for the betterment of society

Which would subsequently end up genociding most of the black races anyway

God no. All foreigners must be deported equally I don't care if some asian is " based " and some negroid is a leech they all need to be deported equally. Any other answer is civic nationalist.

No. White skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair are recessive traits. They would be quickly extinguished forever.

Of course I'm open to nogs getting their shit together. I'm also open to have models lined up around the block to blow me, but I know neither of those two are going to happen and don't plan around it.

>If black people proved they could assimilate as a collective into society and be a positively contributing group

Sure. Problem is they are a step above abos who literally are not human and its been proven that they can't integrate.

I voted for Trump and the America I want to make great again is the America that Trump wants to make great again.

That is, a country based on civic nationalism, not ethnic nationalism. You know, we all bleed red and all that shit.

The ethnonationalist "America" many Sup Forumstards seem to imagine exists only in their own minds, not in the real world. It has never existed, and it's unlikely that it ever will exist. And most of you motherfuckers probably wouldn't be eligible for entry even if it *did* exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4

That said, Trump must stop illegal immigration, which is harming the country for all the reasons Trump and Pat Buchanan have stated (the latter being more frank on the subject than Trump). Hopefully, too, Trump will be able to roll back the immigration laws to the pre-1965 standard.

>There are countless nignogs riding the successes of the white culture and countries

>ethno nationalist has never existed
>recessive genes existed for millenia in Northern Europe
>Nordic/Germanic peoples are naturally segregated peoples and must return to this natural ideal in order to preserve their existence

>If
HA

>Sam L Jackson

Even if you believe in the vague idea of civic nationalism there's nothing that would even allude to it ever working. The simple fact is non whites don't like America as a nation and they never will

Literally like 90% of shit skins voted for Clinton and despise Donald trump

>The ethnonationalist "America" many Sup Forumstards seem to imagine exists only in their own minds, not in the real world. It has never existed,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Go for it

Step 1, ship them all to Africa
Step 2, wait

Let's fucking do it. Prove us wrong please

10% decent people and 90% degenerate gangbangers does not make it worth having them. Thats like keeping an arm that is mostly covered with gangrene, B-but it's still got some good bits i swear!. Fuck off cut it off before it spreads.

Snokes on a Pwain

Black people are the original people, you all came from us when we made albinos.

>it's the same nigger loving anti-racism australian every fucking night

Or we could just stop thinking of people as collectives and instead as individuals like they really are, and allow people into our society based on merit. Just a thought.

you can't.I'm sorry m8 maybe if you were 1 of 5 niggers that lived in the US and acted 100% even then I bet you'd still act like a black. Race = Culture.

On their own in a country with only blacks and no other races to provide a crutch.
Show proof of one country in Africa that's run solely by blacks that isn't total shit.

if they were to create a 1st world country by themselves, i'm sure they too would say "fuck off we're full".

>If
There's your problem.

Pretty much this desu.

if giving the group green cards is optional and they also have a negative impact on society then we have every righ to exclude them as a collective because wether or not some of them are good the collective is a net loss to the greater society

If we vetted for pre existing merit niggers would not get a foot in the door anyway

Fun fact: 8 out of 10 blacks are on some form of welfare.

So in other words, no blacks? Sounds perfect

The best way to make Africa great for once is to send all of these le based black ppl back to their homeland

>If we vetted for pre existing merit niggers would not get a foot in the door anyway

Exactly, if blacks are as universally incompetent as you say they are, then they will be universally rejected. Just not on the basis of race or with any intent of discrimination. How is that a bad thing to you? It is to the benefit of any society to let in qualified and productive individuals from any group, even if there are, on average, fewer of them in certain groups.

That theory has already been debunked.

The problem is how do we vet niggers from africa for pre existing merrits when there is no pre existing structures in Africa to give them those merrits

If we only allowed people with degrees and other accreditation to come to our countries about 0.01% of Africans would even have a chance at fulfilling the requirments

What, you mean the out of africa hypothesis? Top fucking kek. Where did you hear that? Stormfront?

It is probably one of the most well substantiated theories in science. The first humans were black. Deal with it.

lol, go bak buddy, your friends miss you

I had to explain this my buddy today. People will eventually get it.

>If we only allowed people with degrees and other accreditation to come to our countries about 0.01% of Africans would even have a chance at fulfilling the requirments

And what's wrong with that? Hell, we'd be doing them a favor, as it may help motivate people in africa to fix their own countries and demand better education standards.

>Exactly, if blacks are as universally incompetent as you say they are, then they will be universally rejected. Just not on the basis of race or with any intent of discrimination. How is that a bad thing to you?
haha this is when they move the goalposts and start appealing to emotion to get special treatment, like "remembah da barbary coast, shitskins" or "it's anuddah rhodesia"

Yes I would totally support that, but that won't happen for at least 400 more years. Allow me to explain. The average African bushman has an iq of 65 or less. The average black American has an iq of 85 or less. You see it's taken 400 years to raise the nigger ig 20 points. It will take another 400 years to improve enough to do logical social jobs themselves without raping, killing and stealing everything the can to quell their animal desire. A nigger is on 3/5's human. Equal rights was the dumbest thing the white man ever did. They are farmhands at best but they are improving and their skin is getting lighter with each generation, have you noticed?

>waa get out of muh safe space

Make me faggot

KEK knows I'm right. Shadilay!

Yes, absolutely! And I'd love to be wrong on this one, too. But my acceptance would extend only so far as to the groups that proved themselves.

Ok well if that's how it works I'm fine with it. Sucks our governments would deem that an international hate crime

Why would it be? It's based on merit, not race, and it's not even done with the intent of discriminating on certain racial groups.

That iq raise is because Africans Americans are mixed with whites but still consider themselves black

American niggers have a higher iq because of white admixture. They're all 20% white. 400 years is not enough time for natural selection to cause an increase in iq of 10 points

because the end result of some groups being under represented and some groups being over represented would be seen as "inequality" or "injustice".

SJWs don't give a fuck about your "intent". Any policy that has a disproportionate negative effect on a non-white group is racist. It's why we can never win under their logic.

Disparate outcome=discrimination because all races are equal.

nigeria

I agree but they are making progress. I'm kinda proud of the retarded 2 year olds. Just think in 200 years they may be able to work a part time job, own a car, pay insurance. Movin on up yall!

fun fact

5 out of 10 american whites are also

No I'm just trolling. They're fucking niggers dude. We'd be best to just give em Hawaii. Fuck it.

>what is per capita representation
>leftists wonder why we get annoyed about misrepresented data and focus on the bits they don't talk about

Give em some chickens(Hawaii has wild ones) and bet on how long till they descend it to cannibalism.

Making the world go round: youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw
youtube.com/watch?v=peLdO1t6TVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig

250 years say they can't assimilate

Our society would be objectively better off if all of the blacks were gone. It would be objectively worse if all of the whites were gone.

>niggers

lel

>would you accept multiculturalism?
No. They are incredibly disruptive and obnoxious people. They speak like they've got headphones on all the time and their women are cartoonishly melodramatic. They wail and pretend to faint when they're upseat and act even worse when there's a whole group of them together.

Just imagine strong body odour and a crowd of African-American women oohh gurling with loud Jamaican rap playing in the background. That's their culture.

Universal incompetence is just the foundation of the tower of shit that is the African race.

(you)'re not wrong but we are both on cuckchan.

If they assimilate it wouldn't be multiculturalism. The entire point of multiculturalism is no assimilation.

Not gonna lie former slave owner here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Negroid race crash and burn..But seriously we can't let these niggers get their hands on the genetic code