The Rock 2020

How can Trump possibly compete with this?

He's a Chad AND a liberal. Drumpf doesn't stand a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
hollowverse.com/dwayne-johnson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah ok
but who is vp

It's only funny in that Idiocracy predicted this would take 500 years.

pfft.Better luck running George Clooney

J O H N C E N A
O
H
N

C

E

N

A

THE ROCK TAGS IN JOHN CENA THIS IS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOLKS

I've heard he's a republican

The Rock vs Kanye in the primarys.

Rock doesnt have a chance

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

Are we sure he'd run dem?
I heard this too. Dude loves the military.

I saw an article that was hyping a 2020 "The Rock" presidential run.

It was fucking cringy. The DNC are so fucking stupid, they think "Okay guys... Trump won because he is a celebrity. WE need to get a celebrity now!!!"

So they chose The Rock. The way they are marketing him just looks corny and manufactored. They don't even know what his platform is going to be yet.

This is my primary now.

>"hop in. We're going to BTFO trump and open the borders for everyone"

He's a registered republican you dorks

How exactly did the election end after liberal Hollywood actors kept spewing out their political bullshit?
Please remind me Mr. XD.

DNC superdelegates won't pick him in the primary and he's not going to win enough states to overcome that. He hasn't been through the political wringer and isn't part of their club.

Canada can do it so why can't we
Pretty sure he's demo. Normies hate republicans now because of Drumpf. Just the other day some niggas called me a racist piece of shit even though I am black

>A supporter of the Republican Party at the time (he is now a registered Independent)
hmmm

Also I distinctly remember a thread a month or two ago about meaning the rock into campaigning for the keks

>The rock is a republican.
>Americans continuing the proud tradition of electing fucking entertainers and actors into positions of power
>apparently this is less retarded than re-electing Trump

Jesus Christ....guys.

The rock is running in 2020 as a republican after trump gets bored since he got everything done in 4 years.

The dnc portrays him as racist, sexist etc.

He lays a smack down promo every promo that buries his opponents.

He wins so hard that some dnc people kill themselves from sheer humiliation

And you can stick this steel tariff, straight up your candy ass!

>glass shatter sound effect

I hope you faggots are happy. You do realize future presidents are all going to be meme celebrities now.

American democracy is a joke. This post is probably brought to you by mcdonalds. :(

How did a registered republican become the highest paid actor in Hollywood?

Yeah, we already have a reality TV star as our President, why not select a A list movie star next?

Idiocracy is literally here

He defenitely is, he spoke at the 2000 RNC

hollowverse.com/dwayne-johnson/

>American democracy is a joke.

The government and the culture have been a joke for a good 25 years now, welcome to the party.

>Idiocracy is literally here

you really just have to wait a couple more elections then all the Iraq/Afghan war veterans will start running for Congress and the presidency. Thats all I'm banking on, if that doesn't work, then meme on.

I'd vote for him.

>Ayo white boy. Meme me into the political stuff too. I'll create the white Ethnostate and fuck all y'all bitches

Sex/drugs/steroid scandal.

Someone like him would do well to stay out of the spotlight. They melt like wax.

>registered republican
>loves the military
>preaches the value of hard work and sacrifice

I'll vote for him

He was a Republican but is currently registered as an Independent.

He could run against Trump and the Democrat and split the vote so the Democrat wins.

Also he could probably kill Bernie Sanders with a solid People's Eyebrow. The rallies would be insane.

He was a pretty gud president in the movies

I unironically would not mind the Rock being President.

So Dems have finally come to their senses and are gonna run a blue dog democrat against the GOP?

He's a Republican.

Sure he is a hunk but would you hire him to make all the difficult decisions for your company? To manage your money.? To negotiate with world leaders? I would rather have a tough talking take no prisoners no nonsense non idealogue arm twisting decision maker like Trump than a good looking showboat with nice buns and who could deliver his politically correct stupid lines and beg for personal adulation. You had that already with Obama. Canada is being destroyed at the moment by a clueless Deep State NWO puppet with nice hair. Of course, the Deep State media loves him like they loved Obama. They keep the people stupid and brainwashed. #FAIL.

If Terry Cruz ran for President, I would vote for him. Embrace the idiocracy!

sounds perfect for the DNC desu

Obama's buns were mediocre

this

Brawndo has what plants crave

The Rock- Repubican
Mick Foley- Democrat
AJ Styles- The Gay Community
Stone Cold- Libertarian
Shawn Micheals- Green

Proof on The Rock being liberal?

Sup Forums and other well minded patriots would ruin his campaign with ease

Trump is a businessman first and foremost.
Electing actors allows them to be easily manipulated. This guy knows jack shit about business or politics, but would serve as a puppet for someone else to control him. He can lie on the spot as well because he's an actor.

There won't be a future for people like him or beta males like cuckerberg in politics.

The question is: who will Mr. McMahon side with?