Is George H.W Bush a satanist pedophile murder?

youtube.com/watch?v=99_AhuD-g5o

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Franklin/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ft3eGWZd7LE
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please post what it is you are knowing

Sometimes I hold my poop in for days. It's quite an effort and uncomfortable. I've done this since I was a kid. I don't know why.

sure, why not.

doubtful, those people are his leverage

He is a very bad man from a family of bad seeds. He was head of the CIA when the CIA originally implement nixons war on drugs on the inner cities of America. The CIA's job was to move drugs into America and to facilitate the flow of money into and out of the country after Nixon closed the Gold Window due to the French trying to redeem dollars for gold. An amazing thing it is to sell you soul to the devil and run you country down the road to ruin.

It would not surprise me at this point if he was a pedo satanist.

he's worse
he sold out the future of the US to be Israels fuccboi till the end of time

>Damn Bush Sr is now a cool guy for me

this faggot is the OC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990

interesting.

What do you know about him and the skull and bones?

He was named by the witness in the Johnny Gosch case in the Omaha pedo ring.

my mom told me the other day that my grandmother hated jews and george hw bush

Source?

Also, Ted Gunderson thread?

Franklin scandal.

most likely yes

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Franklin/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm

Source is pulled from the book The Franklin Scandal and the documentary Conspiracy of Silence which was pulled from the air and banned for years.

tl;dr a pedophile human trafficker was given false press credentials and was caught leading young boys into the White House for sex parties with Reagan and Bush Sr in the 80s. A key witness in the disappearance of Johnny Gosch states that he saw Johnny Gosch taken by a pedo sex ring which the witness was also a victim of. One of the men he saw with boys in this ring was George H. W. Bush. Many of the boys were murdered to keep them silent and because the clients only wanted fresh "clean" boys, not old used ones.

He paid Satan the ultimate price. His wish was to be a flaccid one term president with and ugly mistress and a mannish wife. But this was his dream and he was willing to pay the price. So be it, Satan thundered! And all of George's children and grandchildren were Retarted!

Some times at night George can be heard whispering, I told a guy to tell a guy to kill JFK, that is my true legacy.

Pic: another Satanist.

Nothing about skull and bones. But he was there when the first assault on the fourth amendment started with nixons war on drugs. That makes him evil beyond the pail. CIA's dealing in drugs led to PaAm 103. I knew a person that died on that flight. Hanging is too good for Bushes and Clintons.

Yes

Yeah.

Sooner or later the POL movement is going to have to come to terms with the fact most of the Nationalists in the USA may be involved in some really shady stuff.

The stories about GHWB and his own private A-12 Oxcart are hilariously badass.

Yes he is.

Yes. Yes. Excellent.

I got some kind of pleasure from it. Odd as it may be, it is possibly prostate stimulation.

I did it more when I was a kid. It might have something to do with control since it's literally anal. I noticed my brother who is a bit autistic did it as well, sometimes I would notice it

And yes OP btw

you are stuck in the anal phase of development. this means someone diddled your bunghole when they changed your diaper as a kid. it's more common than you think

don't

youtube.com/watch?v=ft3eGWZd7LE
he's mentioned in the dutroux court files, accused of being part of the elite satanic-pedo cult
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair