James Comey firing

So I was listening to NPR while driving home and they got to the segment on Jame Comey. Apparently, this was the most striking thing in Trump's candidacy, a total overreach of power, and now impeachment should be considered. WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QLNKc_Uuko
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like a pretty expectable way to spin it given the staunch anti-Trump stance most NPR programs take.

>So I was listening to NPR
blow it up your ass

Nice trips man, I know it's shameful

It's often good opposition research. I like to put it on from time to time to find out what's going on in their version of reality.

>impeachment
it's annoying how uptight liberals are when they dislike the president. at least all of the right wing militia types were openly stating they wanted to see "that fucking nigger" hang from a rope. just say you want trump dead, christ.

It's obstruction of justice desufampai

First off NPR does not know what they are talking about. Its not a power over reach the President Appoints the FBI Director, its his prerogative to fire him for what ever reason he wants

Trump wasn't under investigation,

NPR over reaching again. Why do you even bother listening OP.

Turn it off. All of it. All TV. All movies. Starve them libs.

I do the same with all media. Currently torn between: it's all a psyop or you have to be retarded to believe msm.

Why would trump be impeached for firing comey. That doesnt make sense.

Maybe thats just something you think will happen.

NPR is just mad because the President wants to cut their funding.

NPR is such a shithole.
They ran some piece about how all republican and libertarian voters go against their interest, they're all actually brain dead as opposed to "us liberal elites", and don't actually know what they're voting for.
It went on for fifteen minutes, the thing that boggles my mind is NPR is partially publicly funded, but it's the most partisan thing I've ever heard. I've never seen them consider a conservative stance once.
How do they retain funding while being blatant propaganda?

I like how the opposition holds trump to ethical perfection, and yet most on their own sides legally (and illegally) lobby for foreign interests. I wish the media would cover that. Fucking hypocrites

The media has been wrong about everything since June of 2015.

I heard one of those interviews last week where they have two different MSM editors on to make a show of having two points of view. One of them said that one of Trump's strong points was not giving in to the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA attacks, which he thought were starting to become tired in the minds of the public anyway by now.

Boy did he get snarked at for that heresy.

>National Palestinian Radio

To be fair, the do have NeverTrump conservatives on occasionally. They usually follow it up with a whole panel of liberals who pick apart everything the conservative just said.

Some programs aren't too bad if you can weed through the propaganda. Radiolab and This American Life are very well done.

It's also amusing to hear liberals call in and complain about CarTalk everytime they have a comment section.

Uh, yeah...

Rachel Klein from the Kaufmann-Steinbaum-Ketzberg Foundation for International Peace is definitely shilling for Palestine.

What NPR cited as problematic was that sessions recommended comey be fired after recusing himself from interfering in Russian investigations. Comey was heading an agency that was investigating Russian connections

Why do they complain about CarTalk, isn't it two old guys making jokes about each other helping with people's cars?

What did Sessions recuse himself from exactly?

And all he did was pass on and endorse a recommendation originating from his deputy. That's just normal chain of command stuff.

Yeah. One of the brothers died of Alzheimers a few years back, so they replay like 14 years of reruns. It's still the highest rated show on NPR, but liberals hate it because it's not political.

(((NPR)))

But NPR is chock full of shows that aren't political, and even non-car people like Car Talk. It's just a well-executed mass-appeal show. You're not going to find your local gardening or house maintenance show with anything close to that kind of reception.

They're probably mad because it's guys talking about guy perspectives on guy things rather than the usual assortment of fags and an women.

The first thing you did wrong was listen to NPR.
Their budget is about to get axed by Teflon Don.

He recommended that comey be fired. He previously said he would not interfere yet he did.

Radio lab and This American Life used to not suck. Now it's all sad trombones about how we are living in Nazi death camp times now.

I'm asking you what exactly he recused himself from.

I kid you not at the end of one of the Radiolab podcast, I used to listen to it on m runs, literally ended with something along the lines of fuck white people

Snap judgement is good. Their Halloween episodes are great. So is the one about the guy escaping from Dubai

NPR says some pretty outrageous stuff. Since Trump was elected I've heard them seriously discuss impeachment on the grounds that Trump is mentally multiple times. Terry Gross, one of the most famous and prone to histrionic outbursts hosts on NPR, is sething with rage daily over Trump.

Issues related to the campaign investigation

chill out faggot
what are you some kind of nazi?

I'm not surprised. They switched up all the cool n hip, upbeat intros and outros to any Trump-related story with some fucking sad emotional dogshit. Its so blatant

>WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions, facing a storm of criticism over newly disclosed contacts with the Russian ambassador to the United States, recused himself on Thursday from any investigation into charges that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election.

Are you saying commenting on and passing along the results of somebody else's investigation means he participated in said investigation?

Have you worked in an organization before? Even if your boss isn't as busy as the President and isn't as needful to maintain coherency of operation, you don't just say
>oh hey boss here's something or other my guy did for you and I didn't look at it but here you go

Not unless there's some seriously shady shit going on and you just want it to die without taking the blame.

They ran a piece about trump being impeached because he owns hotels outside of America and people renting out the ball-rooms could be considered a gift from a foreigner spectators or something.
Boggles my mind how that's not ok, but Hillary's multi million donations from her Saudi friends, that also happened to dry up when she lost the election was a ok.

*speculators

Man, I used to fucking love NPR.
even today, some of their content is pretty good when it isn't poisoned by their ideology. For example, one of my favorite podcasts, NPR's Planet Money, recently had an episode on the "economics of reparations". Fucking cancer. What used to be an interesting podcast on lesser known facets of the economy is now pushing liberal trash.
But their news coverage is completely unlistenable. I have to turn off the radio because I'll get too angry at just how hard they're spinning things. I listened to the press briefing from Sarah Sanders, then later listened to NPR?s coverage of it and I was thoroughly disgusted that public money funds this farce. If it's possible to take an anti-Trump position, NPR will. If there isn't, NPR will find a way.

This. I've tuned them out and I'm willing to bet so has everyone else. It's getting ridiculous. The Rachel Maddow tax return thing was pretty classic though.

Comey's existence has no bearing on the Russian investigation. It continues with an even more obvious Hillary shill. Comey does sound like a political hack though. He is telling senators and administration officials that there is no investigation of Trump while publicly claiming he can't say that because then that would mean he needs to say if other people are under investigation. Well that's just bullshit. The POTUS is a little different than everyone. Letting innuendo linger is obviously a negative for governing. Meanwhile, he opened his mouth every time Clinton's status changed. There is either something wrong with Comey mentally or he is a political hack.

>They ran a piece about trump being impeached because he owns hotels outside of America and people renting out the ball-rooms could be considered a gift from a foreigner spectators or something.

This was always such a fucking reach. Not surprised they basically dropped in favor of "muh Russia."

>overreach of power

Read the fucking Constitution.

Look the only controversy is the politics of it. Besides Comey had to fucking go. He was politically compromised. NO FBI lawman would EVER excoriate Clinton in public, then say "Yeah we won't prosecute because she didn't intend to break the law."

youtube.com/watch?v=7QLNKc_Uuko

Sessions wouldn't have advised him otherwise. Sessions is a solid Constitutionalist.

OOPS!, I DID IT AGAIN...

I think Comey is just weak af and couldn't handle political pressure coming from both sides. If both parties are asking him to make a statement it explains his constant attempt to appease each side.

Excuse me, we're trying to have a pleasant discussion about NPR, and not even they would let in that sort of abo-quality meme.

>abbo-quality meme

It might stop the petrol

Yeah.... Didn't Eisenhower warn us about the Liberal Podcast Complex and the endless culture war?

Liberal think tank memes come across like a packaged boy band. Remember O-Town?

>The FBI was the last bastion of American justice and all that was good and right
>world class law enforcement entity crippled by Comey posturing to Clinton

Of course the fucking leaf wastes trips with "blow it up your ass"

she at least should have lost her security clearance - and therefore eligibility to be president.

>the petrol
Oil in the Golan Heights --
- alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
- tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
- jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
- businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?

I might be misremembering, but I think it says if you mishandle classified information then you can never hold public office again.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

is it me or does this guy look like a weasel?

>tribalism

I'm watching Charlie Rose right now and this bespectacled cunt, who got schooled by Huckabee Sanders is on saying the opposite of what went down.

Hi, I'm a liar and I'm literally shaking right now because Trump is acting presidential and I'm triggered!

It's a felony either way.

Each transmission is a felony.

I don't understand why retards can't accept the fact she was just incompetent. This is the woman who told blacks she has hot sauce in her pocket for them.

Indeed. But I've been glad to see that start to make the rounds of Sup Forums lately.

I don't know why outlets like NPR waste their time with alarmist nonsense while there is a treasure trove of concern to be found within the independent media.

That's better

It'll blow over. Plus, republicans will put him there if senate votes on impeachment.

NPR is a piece of shit they ran a piece about a dindu that broke the law and went to jail and instead of feeling bad about what he did he felt bad that he was in jail and got caught because he found an old dindu that would watch planes and say they are up here and we are in here.

Then they circle jerked about too many dindus in jail. YOU WOULDNT BE IN JAIL IF YOU STOPPED BREAKING THE LAW. I personally think instead of sending blacks to jail we should send them to africa for a month. Tell them if they break the law again at any time they will be deported back there.

Funny how they take taxpayer money and yet they try to take down the President. It's fucking enough already.

>So I was listening to NPR
I stopped reading there...

NOW GET OFF MY BOARD!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>NPR
Reminder that you can't spell Lügenpresse without NPR

not sure how the libshit demcucks can even be upset about this, the director of the FBI serves at the pleasure of the President. Trump could have fired him his first day in office. It doesn't matter what apparent conflicts exist. Furthermore even if the libcuck demfags assume that Trump did fire Comey in relation to the Russian investigation, it shouldn't matter, since the investigation wouldn't hinge on Comey anyway but would be an agency matter. It's not like Comey was single-handedly investigating, other FBI employees would continue the investigation with or without Comey and Trump would have known that.

>so I was listening to NPR
Stopped reading right there.

>Asking for a spinoff of the post-election blockbuster "we must kill Trump" and its sequel "Kill his autistic fucking kid too"
Only if more retards get fired for it kek

Then can send those jerk off anti fags to Africa too. And anyone else who hates America. Enjoy a month in hell and then after we can talk about who's the great Satan over a nice cup of tea.

I don't know what the actual rules are but I can tell you that if I did half what she did I'd lose my job, clearance, etc etc. and yeah, basically never work in defense ever again.

It's a big effin d in the defense industry and I'm just a lemming, she's running for the highest office. Just giving away certain combinations of technical details to, say, a foreign national (even an ally, like a Brit) is considered an "export" - controlled by regulation, and if unapproved could be a disastrous (eg, fire-able, or worse) offense.

The whole "it wasn't classified when she sent it" is complete bullshit.

Dude I would be ashamed of myself for violating what I understood to be professional conduct, let alone if I had signed an NDA. I find it offensive when people ask me to do things because I have magical root and console access. It's a terrible mode of thought.

Clearance? I almost got one a few times, but that's just not something you fuck around with.

She's not just a pathological liar. She's a pathological criminal.

That's why he cut thier funding, making them even more butthurt.

Sounds like somebody was ripping off Johnny Cash.

They have no self awareness. It's a trait of the truly stupid. Even if you calmly try to point out the hypocrisy of the MSM with concrete examples from their own beloved CNN, NYT, NPR, etc. they simply can't absorb it. Even if you make concessions that our side isn't perfect and also engages in hypocrisy at times, they can't bring themselves to admit the bias of the media or that their own politicians contradict themselves from day to day. The Comey firing being a blatant example of revisionism and denial on the part of the left. Look at how Colbert reacted when the audience didn't follow the script. These people just can't form an argument that makes any sense and always resort to name calling and "I just can't even".

>listening to a marxist, anti-American radio program
>hear insane shit

sage

It's good though, since you can hear them tell you all about how the science of global warming and carbon credits is settled and there is no debate a couple years before it becomes mainstream.

And then 5 years later you can here them happily announce OH GOODY GEE THIS IS GREAT I LOVE MONEY the God Savior Al Gore is donating millions of dollars to "help prove global warming."

>wait so it hadn't been proved yet?

does stating facts trigger Sup Forums now? Just this morning independent experts on the constitution and presidential administration defended Trump on his decision and did not see any issues with it. They ran the same interview for hours where these experts calmly and eloquently defended Trump. You're telling they're picking sides now?

I was flipping channels election night and would stop on PBS - I got ta big laugh from Judy Woodrow-she could not comprehend who voted for trump and Shields as trying to explain the forgotten workers of middle america and she kept saying hysterically "what do they want what do they want"- I thought she a going to get on the table in fear because the evil Trump voters were going to magically appear in the studio to further upset her evening, desu it was that moment I was red pilled as far as the media went completely - I never really saw their absolute bias before as clearly as that night
I didn't watch the news much before and certainly don't watch the networks

How do you get npr lad?

seems likely

Trump firing the head of the FBI while his administration was under investigation is a big fucking deal. It doesn't mean he's guilty but it fucking stinks.

Also Session is ramping up the war on drugs, and Trumps appointees are dismantling the internet, why does Sup Forums defend this ancient bozo?

Thinking back on how the media reacted when Bill Clinton found "reasons" to fire his FBI Director William Sessions a few days after Vince Foster's sudden suicide from two bullet wounds to the back of his head. Who did Bill replace Sessions with? There was no investigation into Foster's murder. Just like no investigation into Seth Rich murder. if you can blackmail the FBI director you can get away with murder if you are a Clinton it would appear?

because it's entertaining.

Vince Foster doesn't exist according to the media.

I stream it online from a station out of NC.

Majority of MSMs funding is not even dependant on their viewership. I feel its better to watch them and have an idea of the bullshit narrative they are pushing.

Well lucky you. I get BBC World Service on my local NPR station. Small wonder why I no longer donate to this nonsense.

Yeah, I listen to it sometimes, they don't even try to hide their bias. I'm glad I stopped paying my telly license years ago.

Unlike conservative talk radio, NPR doesn't play ads, so they just focus on spouting leftists propaganda between Vivaldi pieces.

I have a relative who listens to NPR like the word of God, so the debates are my original ideas vs. whatever NPR has said that week.

I used to enjoy listening to NPR too. It was my default radio station in the car. Now I can't stand it. Fortunately there are too many edgy republican podcasts to even keep up with anymore so I still always have something to listen to.

t. achmed

They used to have local news and actual DJs who would each play their own favorites of various kinds of classical or jazz music, a cultural cornerstone of my town.

I'm not fucking paying them to overturn the station to 24/7 propaganda, especially not if my donations to the "national" "public" radio represent neither and instead import foreign bullshit.

No offense, of course. That's just not the job of something that brands itself as NPR.

BBC is pretty biased but they'll sometimes call out bullshit on both sides, sadly they chug muslim cum like it's the cure for cancer.
TED talks and RadioLab are nice when it's not a minority/woman which is 50/50.
NPR is the epitome of liberal smug righteousness, only comedy central goes to further lengths to spew Marxist bullshit.
[spoiler]StarDate[/spoiler] is fucking based

Some guy called in today on the Comey NPR segment and called them Operation Mockingbird shills and that (((they))) have put people down his entire life for calling out MUH RUSSIA for being bullshit.

Host was butthurt as fuck.

> doesn't play ads
Obviously you don't listen to NPR
Yeah sure they're shorter and slide down easier but they're still ads.

>funding
Ironically, going full corporate funding may free them up to be more liberal. Corps are seemingly all-in liberal these days, they'd have nothing to fear, no reason to respect the right at all. Having said that, in KQED (San Francisco ironically) they had a show that did a decent job of representing the right - forget what it was called, it may have been local.

shoop-y doo DAH! Snap Judgement - storytelling with a BEAT.
Lol at blacks, apparently always need a BEAT.
But yeah, their stories are good :)

Low-IQ bantz, man. It's got to be witty to get anyone's attention on Sup Forums.