Anarcho-Primitivism Main

This cave is talk anarcho-primitivism and tribe thing. Please no spook prey.
We kill you if talk:
- Fire
- "City" big tribe
- Destroy shiny stones
- Not trust magic
- Food animal

What Anarcho-Primitivism?
Anarcho-primitivism oga ooga anarchy. City tribe bad. Cave good. We kill city tribe. They bad magic but us chief big guy he plan big. He crush big bird on city them no survivor. We free city tribe. City trive live bad.

I city can join?
Unga yes throw fire it bad magic.

>an anarcho-primitivism thread
>on a computer
>ultimate oxymoron

We find magic stone. Tribe shaman say he can do magic with it.

magic stone?
my tribe leader find weird thing, my freind hit it with rock, but another tribe leader kill him for invent tool, and another tribe member kill THAT GUY for invent fire

Been making your own vodka again huh Ivan?

wat voka? only drink blood from raccoon uncook afer bet him with cocoonut

MAGIC STONE?!

wait sorry must kill all of you for inventing concepts of words and not various grunts and misleading gestures.

Shaman talk spirits with magic stone. Magic stone sacred. No hit with rock or shaman curse eternity and tribe kill.

>tfw you will never be epic wizard man
Why even live.

Fucking childish crap. Take it to Sup Forums

how dare insult magic stone of shaman, we shoot atl a at your tribe if no stop ooga ooga

Anarcho-Primitivism is literally politics, looks like someone is projecting

Friendly reminder that it is okay to rape in an anarcho-primitivist society because punishing you for it would be early attempts at trying to set up a legal system.

Rape good yes. We rape tribe grow and more rape and more grow. We grow then we destroy city tribe and take them magic stones and destroy bad magic.

But no rape them zulu tribe. It bad.

What makes you think that zulu tribe are bad?

Revenge is ok, though.

That's a personal thing.

We rape they women us new children like them and act monkey and attack tribe member. Bad. Zulu tribe bad for rape.

sex with zulu is same as sex with monkey

Children come from rape? This sounds like city folk talk.

>This whole cave

What is sex?
If no rape zulu no monkey children. Might be magic. Curse them who rape zulu.

i can get behind this

How you know that no rape makes no monkey children? Have you been observing thing?

Shaman wise. Spirits say him. He talk spirits with magic stone. They good. They help tribe.

I think you trying to deceive us, like the long nose tribe.

What? Long nose is city tribe. They bad. If they come to cave we kill long nose.

No say such thing. It very bad. Long nose is the bad bad tribe they have worse magic than anyone. They treacherous. We not.

but...WHY ??

Do we at least get more pussy in your "utopia" ?? can I drink wine ?

I am an anarcho-primitivist AMA
I think that humanity, namely the white race would be much better off if we live today as we did before """recorded history"""
our anatomy, our brains, our physiology are meant for that lifestyle and not this one
I honestly believe that the weird aquarium that is society is responsible for ALL the degeneracy we see today.
Anarcho primitivism is the redpill the Unabomber dropped but everyone was far far far too stupid to ever understand.
The problem is not necessarily scientific progress, or science, or understanding the world; rather, it is the effect that science and social hierarchy and engineering have on our lives.

You have to understand, it's not like anarcho privitists choose to say "eh fuck space missions, lets just fuck in caves" It's really about connecting to what makes us human, namely our manifestation of the genetic code within us: the power of the redpilled white european human.

What is utopia? What is wine? You drink milk water.

You hit club to head then rape woman. Pick any.

m8 you are ruining the fun
i do agree with you though

That is just what long nose would say. Can't trust long nose tribe, we must kill you. And then we will rape many many zulu tribe because it's fun.

well wine is not that complicated to produce...you guys know about agriculture right ? or you just hunt rabbits everyday not to starve ..?

well I'm not really sure about the rape thing, can I just seduce a woman with french romance ?

What? We kill long nose because they say rape zulu tribe women but we see it bad. So we kill long nose and who say that because they long nose.

How can I be long nose?

What... what you talking? No say that in our cave. We have to kill you then. Long nose talk on city. We no like that. That a warning. No come here.

is threre a single popular ideology on Sup Forums wich is not linked to gathering up / creating an utopia only for white europeans ..?

I'm just asking, not complaining, I'm only here since few weeks

well I'm sorry, at least I tried...

I guess I will be in the wooden house in front of your cave, cultivating my vineyard

Do not believe his long nose lies tribesman! He is just trying to deceive you. You must live as your heart desires and no one can stop you from raping zulu tribe! You can even rape man if you want! This long nose shaman is just trying to impose his city talk rules on us.

DAY OF ROCK

But spirits say him! Tribe seen it! He invoked the magic stone in front of us all and spirits arisen and told us not rape zulu! Spirits are no lomg nose we know. Long nose only live city. Their magic bad but weak. Shaman magic strong.

read Dr. Stone bro

Fancy man see "Derrick Jensen" line-leaves-pile?

Your struggles are futile goy. We will always come for you.

Yall should come to New York City! That'd be a hoot

What is goy? You long nose stupid monkey rapists will be crushed by chief big guy. You make no survivors.
Spotted the Long Nose

>Being this new

Lurk more

kys

>Posting our daily television report from the ministry of information

Nigga whatchu doin?

Legend of Iron Knee says you post like arrow without head.

Who jordan tribe is far away. What doing here in our cave friend?

OP only fuck other men

Lie you long nose

And what is fuck?

Jordan hear loud roar of novaya russia tribe in syria. Come to see what's happening.

Yes novaya russia tribe is our friend. Hope not too loud. We will visit sometime.

Me no trust anarchy tribes

They remind Ogg big nose tribe, try to keep Ogg from have big-nose whack stick
Ogg no like big nose tribe.

What tribe you? We no like long nose too. They enemies. They want us to rape zulu tribe we not want.

Ogg fash tribe

fash tribe want big rocks so long nose no bother us

We friends fash in that. No long nose no problem. Must nuke long nose city its name New York. Must make big fire and free people.