This massive hack is happening because it is the 100th anniversary of the three secrets of fatima

This massive hack is happening because it is the 100th anniversary of the three secrets of fatima.

God is angry. The third secret has not been fulfilled, Russia has not been consecrated.

Big happening tomorrow around noon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophites
youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lemme guess. 3 days of darkness?

I thought Russia was consecrated in the 70'

WW3 happening in the next 2-3 days. Checkem'

4 days*

K, keep me posted potato nigger.

tomorrow

That's noon CST right? I'm busy at Irish noon.

NOW

Why wait until tomorrow...
RACE
WAR
NOW

>key
f662PyjwrkzR61qSRHyBEVkXVd7STUpV6o7IrJs+m8gN1haqmBtMzLvq2/Gj134r

Ah, ok

???

into the night

Pope Pius XII consecrated Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on July 7th 1952.

The Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima: “In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and it will be converted and a certain period of peace will be granted to the world.”

I'm so confused someome enlighten me on it all please

Pray the rosary anyway anons at least tomorrow, if only once. Can't be a coincidence the anniversary is on Mothers Day weekend

Is the youngest sister still alive? My mom used to tell us their story before sleep. They almost went insane because of the apparition of Our Lady.

This one and the miraccolo eucarístico one where the priest doubted the transubstantiation on the Eucharist and the bread became heart tissue in his hand. Tomorrow will ask Mom to tell them again.

first secret: papistas are fucking pedophiles
2nd secret: papistas are fratricide fetishists
3rd secret: op is a faggot

LAST POPE

I was about to say something in opposition
and while I was about to open up the reply I asked for a sign from God, almost jokingly
It isn't much but this is enough to convince me
>pic very related

what is the church securing
literally what does this mean

So what were their secrets?

1. Visions of hell
2. World wars
3. Some vision, that was interpreted to be the attempt to John's Paul II life

Anniversary of what? Please explain

Anyone ever check out the before/after pics of Sr. Lucia? It looks as if they killed off the original nun in the 1950s and replaced her with someone who looked totally different.

>visions of he'll
What kind?

100th anniversary of 1st apparition of the Virgin Mary to three kids at Fatima, Portugal.

Here is sister Lucia account, the youngest sister:

>Our Lady showed us a great sea of fire which seemed to be under the earth. Plunged in this fire weredemonsandsoulsin human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnishedbronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in a huge fire, without weight or equilibrium, and amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. The demons could be distinguished by their terrifying and repulsive likeness to frightful and unknown animals, all black and transparent. This vision lasted but an instant. How can we ever be grateful enough to our kind heavenly Mother, who had already prepared us by promising, in the first Apparition, to take us to heaven. Otherwise, I think we would have died of fear and terror.[8]

Why should I care about anything these sisters said?

It's a big deal for traditionalist Catholics. The ones I know are convinced there could even be a HAPPENING tomorrow on the anniversary.

No. I'm pretty sure it's happening because some hacker(s) found a way to make a lot of money really fast, and jumped on it.

possibly.
there could be some divine influence as well.
I think that this will lead to other things.

The real Sr Lucia died around 1960, either by illness or by the Vatican. She was replaced by an impostor.

The Third Secret of Fatima was meant to be revealed to the world by 1960. However, it was not revealed because it was "embarrassing" to the Vatican. Eventually they released a counterfeit Third Secret that was to do with the attempted assassination of antipope John Paul II.

People who knew the essence of the real Third Secret of Fatima say its to do with a massive apostasy from the top down. The cause of this apostasy is undoubtedly the heretical Vatican II council. The real Third Secret was meant to be released on 1960, just before this false council took place.

The same could be said about anything religious. Its big if true. If you are Catholic, then for certain its a big deal. If you are an atheist, or a protestant who is smugly convinced the only thing people do in heaven is goof around laughing at people going to hell instead of actively praying and helping them try to join you, then don't you already have your own answer?

Bump

yea
no way the murder of the pope would be the never revealed secret

Some kids met Jesus's mom in some shit hole country and told them some secrets about the end of the world

Pls dnt bully Portugal

I was just reading another forum. the guy says after 2pm eastern time shit goes down. I'm serious. Either nukes or aliens.

Aliens are a demonic ruse.

Thank God. I don't have money to get my ma something for mother's day this year.

Christcuck, please don't forget to take your pills again

>Fatima
>The RCC's attempt to be just as weird as snake handlers
pick two

>Marian apparations and Catholic mysticism is 100 years old
wew, some understanding of history you have their bud

>god is a 133t haxor
>stealing bitcoins
>to fund his dragon dildo collection
sounds about right

>Russia has not been consecrated
Russia is Orthodox. The Holy Virgin Mary told them Orthodox, not Roman Catholic for Russia. Even the last living child, before they died, admitted as much.

The end of the world isnt anytime soon most likely.
Doesn't it say some where in the bible that no one will know when the apocalypse actually begins?

>Is the youngest sister still alive? My mom used to tell us their story before sleep. They almost went insane because of the apparition of Our Lady.
The Holy Spirit, nor any Saint Wil make one "go insane". God grants peace and calm, not confusion. See Our Lady of El-Zeitoun (pic related).

>This one and the miraccolo eucarístico one where the priest doubted the transubstantiation on the Eucharist and the bread became heart tissue in his hand. Tomorrow will ask Mom to tell them again.

The consecration of The Eucharist is a Divine Mystery, not some human heresy like transubstantiation.

>implying snake handling doesn't predate the rosary

>They have a snake, which they keep in a certain chest—the cista mystica—and which at the hour of their mysteries they bring forth from its cave. They heap loaves upon the table and summon the serpent. Since the cave is open it comes out. It is a cunning beast and, knowing their foolish ways, it crawls up on the table and rolls in the loaves; this they say is the perfect sacrifice. Wherefore, as I have been told, they not only break the bread in which the snake has rolled and administer it to those present, but each one kisses the snake on the mouth, for the snake has been tamed by a spell, or has been made gentle for their fraud by some other diabolical method. And they fall down before it and call this the Eucharist, consummated by the beast rolling in the loaves. And through it, as they say, they send forth a hymn to the Father on high, thus concluding their mysteries.
—Panarion 1:37[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophites

post yfw realizing the third fatima secret was just naming the Jews

Just give her a call or visit her dude, that's my plan anyway.

I was going to pray the rosary today but I goofed around instead.

I'm sorry Mary.

It takes like 25 minutes at most.

I honestly hope something happens, I really don't feel like going to work tomorrow.

These are the secret ladies?

"anniversaries' are literal garbage tier events humans have set up.

>Something happened 100yrs ago!
is somehow more important than
>Something happened 97 years ago!
but less important than
>Somthing happened 250yrs ago!
dont forget the dates all got moved to w/e pagan festival was going on around that time to stamp it out.

So, this board will praise kek but no mary?

In my understanding, basically its the fall of the church but not its total destruction. There are to many corrupted clargy man and traitors to the faith inside the catholic church. It will fall allright but it will rise up again stronger than ever before.

The "lady of Fatima" is a demon

Lucky for you, Christ will forgive you for blasphemy, should you ask.

I'm not bound to believe in the Lady of Fatima

>Big happening tomorrow around noon.

What did she do personally to merit praise? Yes, she was the mother of Jesus, the God-man. But that's it.

She is explicitly stated to suffer alongside Him during the crucifixion. Her pain at His death is exceeded only by Christ's own suffering. She willing endured this, as an act of comfort. Moreover, her presence would have understandable comforted our Lord, to think otherwise is ludicrous.

The angel, as well, treats her with respect, and praises her at the Annunciation. She also, willing, accepted Christ's conception.

This so much, read about Malachi Martin, he knew part of the secret, she tried to warn us, but (((they))) didn't let us listen for a bigger reason.

If she was a devil, woah, how devilish she was to tell how the church would be corrupted by darkness and the society would fall apart.

The protocols announcement, the prophecy, globalization, all happened in the 60's... Can you not see yet, user?

Somehow it was, but it went a little further, since it talks about the devil's influence.

Oh wait, nevermind, it's the same fucking thing these days.

>God's wrath is Russian hackers

mysterious ways indeed

Paul wrote the same thing to Timothy. It wasn't anything new

Lady Fatima is a demonic ruse. She even initially said it was a demon. Similar to a certain prophet that formed a death cult.

>CLINCH CHURCH

Hold what ever 'church' means to you close.

Also how do you get that Captcha? Mines always the cancerous 'click 4 of these 12 squares

I like how the Archangel Michael is a celestial and heavenly elevator nigger.

He doesn't let you in, he pushes the button for the floor you get.

You know, of all the other hundreds of warnings on pol, I believe this. How will we cope?
This can't possibly be larp.

Are you thinking of Lordes? Either way people who experience apparitions are warned to make sure they are not demonic. Individuals who eventually find them to be valid often fear them to be insidious in the beginning, and try to ensure this through prayer or invoking Holy names, which devils fee at.

so say you accept the existence of demonic and angel forces and everything in between nature spirits spirit guides saints etc. why not use all information given by anyone willing to give information? I mean you never need to act on these *visions or *spirits but im sure it couldnt hurt to gain info instead of running them off just because they are black eyed or monster looking maybe they arent the most well intended and bored/angry and what could be more lulz than to fuck with humans a bit. meaning the info will make you run into conflict but its how *you deal with it that can make the end result to ur benefit. if anything dealing with demons or such should only make ur faith or spirit stronger and stronger the more u deal with it/them right?

youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4

As a saint once said of demonology "It is taught by the demons, it teaches about the demons, and it leads to the demons"

You are approaching the universe from a relativistic mindset, rather then a fixed one. God is the truth, and the source of joy, anything that allies with Him would wish to lead someone to truth, and joy. Things that don't ally with Him, well, wouldn't. Remember that these entities do not exist in the material world, with shifting loyalties and agendas, they exist in an eternal present, their fates have been decided, they have no split loyalties. The bad ones that have been condemned care not for dispensing joy, or are capable of areas of grey morality. They are either saturated with the Beatific vision of God, or are eternally cut off from it. The former want to lead you their, the latter want to cut you off from it, wether through apparent wisdom, half truths, or full blown lies.

The Boston Free Speech Rally begins tomorrow at noon.

Antifa already threatening to attack the 'nazis' who support free speech and enforcing democratically passed, majority supported, pragmatic laws.

This time Antifa walls into a hornet's nest. I hope the smart ones get a sense of the eyes on them and decide to protest 'nazis' at a separate location.

but I also kinda hope they do as we expect.

paybacks will be swift and aggressive.

promise.

NEVER
E
V
E
R

I guess i always felt If god exists and he is everything forever and always. that means he made the devil and everything considered evil or bad. even if you do say pick to side with devil a or b or pick religion a or b you cannot escape the reality that you are working within his domain. I honestly could see myself being cool with demons because no matter what they could *offer me it could never be something that makes me say something i dont belive but same goes with god or jesus i dont really care to be his right hand man but you could say i got his back either way believing in god and him being everything kinda means there's no free will meaning no matter what the fuck i do im his bitch forever and ever and ever

You are arguing for pantheism, but I would contest there is a difference between corruption and creation, and a reason why lies are constantly conflated with the devil. Evil is not a creation out of nothing, it is a corruption or perversion of something already existing, something good. Accepting a gift is good, stealing is bad; sex is good, incest or rape are bad; truth is good, and lies are bad. Evil is a willing turning away from Gods will, it is an inherent restructuring of the universe to either knowingly or unknowingly mock or spite God. Following God's Will is should ultimate goal of any creature, but instead of forcing us to do good He gives us free will to choose it on our own. We fail of course, but the Christianity Christ himself amends our failure for us, so we might try again. In choosing to love Him and follow His will, instead of being mere robots, that makes the relationship that much more significant for all involved.

Again though, please try to understand that anything an evil spirt could possibly offer is no good, even extraordinary gifts. Christianity, particularly eastern Christianity, is littered with stories of spirits bestowing fabulous gifts only to, once the participant realized the source, were immediately taken away, and rightly so, because the observer understood that if God meant for them to have this gift, He would have been the source. Remember again, that these things aren't like human beings, who have the ability to be both good and bad, or can repent. Their fates were decided before anyone was born.

WW3 has already begun, user. We're past the event horizon.

I wonder if Aleppo is what did it, when the great powers realized the old lean and polite games weren't enough

I wonder what it's like to see your pets again

if you're still here go into the settings at the top of the page and then in replies click on the thing that says legacy captcha

still in my understanding even the *evil or *bad forces are part of gods plan otherwise he would just nip it in the butt in a flash as he is god and can do anything. so my theory is that even if you pick the dark instead of the light you are doing gods will even if you dont know it.
example
demon tells me when to rob a store its empty and all the money
it goes wrong and i end up arrested
in the process a gun goes off and shoots a lil girl
that lil girl goes to the hospital and lives
the hospital finds out she had something wrong that if not caught in time would have killed her soon.
so in listening to that demon i end up hurt but saving someones life because no matter what we do god always wins.

Do you really believe that this is how every bad action works? That most bad designs take a toll not merely on their perpetrators and victims, but on the society as a whole? I'm not arguing that God can't turn human weakness or failure into good is not surprising, of course, but to say that it is your duty to cause pain to others is foolish. Moreover, it hurts you specifically. After all, sure committing a crime allows for others to resolve it, gaining a boon for them, but your own wellbeing is also compromised. You are willing doing evil, and will be held accountable. Worse still, you presume that somehow good deeds can only exist in response to bad ones, when the cumulative human experience proves otherwise, you can certainly to do good in response to good. So why cause pain to others, and forfeit your own state of well being, when its entirely possible to start a cycle of good, to your and everyone elses benefit?

well the example that i gave was instant results you could see something people would call a miracle. but like the great flood killed and destroyed everything it also allowed room for the future and its not up to us if its good or bad its his will. Evil will always be with this world so all im saying that i think that even if you think you are on the dark side you are still working for him. like i said the devil is here because god lets it be not because he needs us to help fight him or its just a big test. I myself would not pick the dark road just because im not inclined that way but i have no problem with anyone that picks to go down that way I would treat them just the same as anyone else.

My arse

I know this is /x/ tier but I haven't had a dream in literally about 5 years or so. Just now I woke up from an extremely vivid dream in which there were widescale terrorist attacks with an intense feeling that it was actually going to happen

Why is the 3nd of the world never predicted to be a nice happy event?

All religions do this cataclysmic scenario instead.
It's predictable.

No one is arguing that men have the right to judge one another or to abandon them, but certainly we are obliged to warn them from doing stupid or harmful things. I refute relativism, God is the author of truth, there are no lies mixed into it. There is enough harm in this world without the belief that exploring yet another cause, and this is all that these things offer is, pain, and delusion, and ultimately, damnation. Its their nature now. To assume you can parse out little bits of goodness wisdom from them is a consummate arrogance, they are older, and more cunning then we are, it is folly they will even bother with you if they don't think they can be successful in leading you astray. Its folly, plain and simple.

I prayed to god one time when i was having life difficulties at 16 when i stood up a voice knocked me down and said *thank you for praying to our Lord ...shit scared the fuck out of me. good or bad it kinda scared me away from talking to whatever listens...anyways thx taking the time friendo

>humans hacking shit is because of God
You fucking catholics are heretics through and through.
Our lady of fatima was a fucking hoax.
God is real, Christ is our Lord, but the catholic church practices deception and lies to people everywhere. It's one thing to do so in ignorance but they know full well what they are doing.

Is there a difference between Catholic church and Dark souls? Nah
>Praise the sun

Lol, you actually got a thank you, feel like that'd make me want to do it more. Then again, wasn't there.

Then end time of Christianity is pretty nice. The cataclysmic scenario happens a thousand years before the end.

>Christianity
There's no religion as christianity. Romanians made religion from it, adding pagan rituals and babylonian demons to it, to make profit from poor-minded folks around, to keep their power in a seat. I bet you meant Catholicism

It scared me. a. its the devil fucking with me b. someone on gods side was listening to me. or c. It was the start of a mental disease. all of them are terrifying so I figure ignore it and move on.
honestly the voice was full of power *knocked me back down on the chair and it sounded like a deep deep voice a man in a horror movie has.
maybe it was god ...maybe today for the first time in years ill pray and ask him.