Why is Sup Forums so hell bent on the extermination of nonwhites?

Why is Sup Forums so hell bent on the extermination of nonwhites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzfZD6VT2uA
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/114/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill all white people too

Why not?

becuase they wont fucking leave

Because I like to see non white people suffer.

because they have no fucking clue on how to fix themselves lmao

Because every fucking where I go these days, it's trendy and "correct" to say "Fuck white people" and "kill all white men."

Fuck you, I want to live until 2019.

The only non-whites I want to exterminate are russians.

The rest are ok, they just need to adopt western values.

>Why is Sup Forums so hell bent on the extermination of nonwhites?
I'm not, at least. What I am hell bent on is persevering the White race.

Because the rest of the world is attempting a silent take over of white countries by taking advantage of the generosity of said nations, after which all of our ancestors homelands and achievements will be turned into mirror images of the failed countries the left. The people make the country and they're not going to magically learn the qualities that made white societies so successful. Nobody would give a fuck if they just stayed over in their countries, or at the very least were to be respectful and adapt when they came here.

Any man with any sort of a spine would have been enraged at seeing illegal immigrant Mexicans in the USA burning American flags and attacking American citizens. Until I saw that shit I was fairly liberal. Fuck those ungrateful, subhuman pieces of shit, and every hispanic American I knew whose family has been here for generations hates then more than me. Those illegal Mexicans better hope if there's a civil war that they run into white Americans instead of Mexican Americans.

I'm not, and being in the US it's basically impossible at this point to make a 100% white nation. We'd have to import northern europeans just to keep our industry going if we did.

It's not really feasible to do a purity test either. What's the cut off? 98% white? 65%? It just doesn't make sense to pursue a white nation. Culture is more important IMO. Our ancestors already fucked us by letting the genie out of the bottle to let race mixing run rampant. The best we can do is to fix the culture problems we have first and foremost, then in the future have some kind of eugenics program to clean up the species.

because they're inferior

The biggest and first step would be removing the woman vote. That would right the ship quickly.

Said the little dick sub

Even the fucking illegal vote would fix things. Did you listen to turbokike Shapiros podcast today? Fucking shit man, millions of illegal voters and that's just ex cons. I can't even imagine how many illegals are voting.

>MUH DICK

I'd sooner us lived than them if it came down to a choice, and it has.

>"MUH HERITAGE"

Sup Forums
White?
lol

>silent take over of white countries by taking advantage of the generosity of said nations

>newfag doesnt know who the "im fuckin white" guy is

youtube.com/watch?v=QzfZD6VT2uA

We used to teach children that race mixing was bad. When did the jews find out?

Because it's long overdue.

> Samespecies.jpg

>Scholastic

Of course niggers would have fond memories of the book fair - not for books - just to get out of class and scream in the fucking library.

>Because every fucking where I go these days, it's trendy and "correct" to say "Fuck white people" and "kill all white men."

But you never leave your parent's basement?

because non-whites are hell bent on exterminating us.

Because they're competitors for resources and living space that should be going to our own culture.

Different cultures can't co-exist, user. That's been proven time and time again. When one culture meets another, the weaker one is always assimilated or destroyed. That's why none of our sibling species survive.

We'll kill them, or they'll kill us. The only question is when and how.

>ha look at yt being proud of his ancestors for buldin tha world n shiet
This is a silly picture made by a quite blatantly fanny flustered negro who had no rebuttal to the objective inferiority of his race, pretty sad desu :/

t. scared mud shit

So a good majority of Sup Forums believes and is actively fighting for the extermination of all nonwhite people.

Interesting. So how will Sup Forums go about commiting these acts of genocide against nonwhite men, women, and children? I assume Sup Forums will also kill indiscriminately all racemixed halfwhites and "race traitors" .

For example, in the US, a country that is 90% Christian and 50% nonwhite. Will enough redpilling from Sup Forums turn all white christian Americans into bloodthirsty racist sociopathic murderers? Will Sup Forums have to violently over throw the federal government that protects the individual rights of every American citizen under the constitution?

Right? I mean sure we used blacks to do the hard labor for some of it, but you don't see people congratulating Michaelangelo's paint brush makers for their contribution.

we just stop feeding them and stop them from killing each other, their numbers will sharply fall shortly thereafter

>cotton fields
>even remotely relevant
you as a people are utterly irrelevant to the history of any nation.

6'0 tall, blond hair blue eyes. My great grand mother was an Injun. I probably pass a lot better than you pedro.

How are you going to overthrow the federal government in order to start starving people to death?

I thought it was optional!
Fuck always miss the meetings.

What the fuck are you talking about you retarded nigger. I'm saying the tools don't matter. White people had the ideas and ingenuity.

Blacks weren't even good at hard labor.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/114/

>6'
sorry bro, manlets will be the first to go.

Trump is doing a great job de-legetimizing the federal government as we speak. If commodities continue to fall, and we can no longer pay off our debt using the petro dollar, we'll turn into Venezuela.

I think the Jewish strategy here is to flood America with as many muds as possible before the inevitable time bomb goes off.

Oh fuck, anything taller than like 6'3 is awkward to look at. Get out of here with that shit.

spoken like a true manlet.

Why are nonwhites so hell bent on the extermination of whites?

You're embarrassing yourself. No one thinks 6'0 is short.

I implore you to head on over to my friend

And talk about my body with a bunch of other dudes? No thanks, homo.

Kill all invaders. Destroy the foreign hordes. End the Jewish reign. Retake Constantinople!

DEUS VULT!

You're new here. fit is the funniest board on Sup Forums

Two things. First, tell me honestly you want to live with aborohinals. Two, I am speaking of the past few decades with trillions given in food and aid so Africa could be a welfare continent with an absolutely booming birthrate when they would be at best stagnant if not extinct without it, and the white guilt laid on us at every turn.

I was a plebbit liberal years ago, sticking up for minorities, buying into the notion they weren't successful because of some farcical oppression. That fell apart when it went from years of "joking" about the evils of white males to it being pushed by the mainstream that white males are a problem, despite the world being as technologically advanced as it is because of mostly white males, to actively importing foreign males by the millions with the help of our own compromised governments. The rising tide of white nationalism is a defense mechanism. I am not with some people on this board with their nihilistic attitudes towards a race war. I have no desire to see my living, innocent children grow up in a war, nor do I want the blood on my hands of any living thing again I don't intend to eat. But the fact is that in the past decade it is the left that are dividing things on racial lines, so just by the color of my skin I have already had a side chosen for me in this.

American minorities really, really do not want a race war like they think they do. The vast majority of combat veterans in America are white people. The cities will initially be a bloodbath but after the initial white genocide in the suburbs and inner cities, rural whites would organize and wreck shit. I wouldn't revel in any of it except the survival of my children.

So basically, stop starting shit and there won't be no shit, mah dude.

I'm not falling your jewish tricks, but thanks. If I decide I wanna look at mens bodies I'll check it out.

Anchor babies man. Arguably as bad as women voting in the grand scheme of things. Yeah, let's just give citizenship to someone whose very birth was an act of gaming the system.

Because (((they))) are so hell bent on the extermination of whites. Self preservation really. I'm more curious why (((they))) haven't focused on the Asians as well, seeing how Chinese, Japanese and Koreans present the only other people too intelligent not to be (((their))) goy slave race. Maybe (((they))) just tackle one race at a time. Maybe it's because the Asians haven't demonstrated a willingness to fight back thoroughly yet.

because they are trying to exterminate all whites, why the fuck else?

are you new?

Gaming the FUCK out of the system. The law by which they're allowed to stay due to their anchor babies is an incredible (((liberal))) interpretation of the law.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

They were using this to make BLACK people newly freed from slavery honorary Americans.

We fucked up.

shareblue plz

Sup Forums is nothing but an information hub. Ideas are dangerous to leftists, hence the insane shilling and slide threads. Pol's most dangerous aspect is that there is no hivemind and the idea must stand on it's own in someone's mind. The more time you spend here the more you learn, and there are rich, powerful people who are acting only in their own best interests who don't like that. Every person who comes here just to browse and laugh at the fucked up Nazis and accidentally invests a red pill is someone who is less easily controlled. It's someone who may choose to not accept the narratives pushed to them in the echo chambers of the msm and moderated places like plebbit.

insecure fagit detected

Not me, I just want my people to thrive and the West to stay majority white. That's fucking it.
Everyone should be proud of their identity.

>exterminate
If going back to your ancestral homeland means death, that says a lot more about your people than it does about ours.

All the shilling and trolling put me off for a while when it started to get bad, but it's just because they hate this place so much. Literally, if your idea is without merit, no one will remember it tomorrow.

I knew I fucked up as soon as I hit submit. Also, fuck you.

Pretty much this. Most of pol isn't pro non white genocide. I would like to be allowed to have homogeneous white country without (((them))). The problem is as soon as we got it up and running everyone would want to live there.

Let them have their social welfare it's all they have.

Twice. Could you imagine if the free ride to Liberia had been mandatory?

Nonwhites won't leave us alone