Not a bait thread

How can I believe in the word of Jesus if he was a Jew? Will God send me to hell for not believing? I'm torn Sup Forums

>How can I believe in the word of Jesus if he was a Jew?
Because the Jews that plague the Earth now are the spawn of Satan and are serpents like their father. Jesus was born of God and came to the Earth to reveal them for what they really were.

but why wouldn't God birth his son as a white man?

Jews are god's chosen people, user. If you don't believe jesus, you're going to hell you fucking anti-semite.

but like said Jews worship Satan. I hope you aren't trolling

How can you believe in Trump if hes a Russian agent?

>Jews worship Satan.

No they don't. Most of them don't. Individualism is satanic, collectivism is holy. Jews are more collectivist than whites are. They just appear evil to you because you aren't a jew yourself.

If a Russian agent builds a wall and deports spics then I guess Russian agents aren't too shabby desu senpai

Because it never happened and the Bible was written by Jews, so ofcourse they are going to say their Jewish God came down as a Jew savior.

This reply might be regarded, by those who do not read with the eye of faith, as an object lesson regarding Judeo-Christianity and the alienation it induces in its victims and agents. We find blind faith in a Jewish book and in Jewish fables. We find Judeocentrism and alienation from one’s own people.

(The word alienation can refer to “a withdrawing or separation of a person or a person’s affections from an object or position of . . . attachment” as well as “a conveyance of property to another.” This is appropriate, given that the former is frequently followed by the latter.)

I don’t feel like commenting on this reply in great detail, but I will make a few comments.

Of course the Bible says that the Jews are “God’s chosen people,” for the simple reason that Jews wrote it. There’s no good reason why any goy should accept this conceited belief, or be intimidated by threats that God would curse those who curse the Jews, or believe that the Bible is “God’s word.” And given that the Gospel states that the Jews were responsible for the death of Jesus Christ (“His blood be on us and our children”), one wonders why a Christian should believe that the contract (“covenant”) between God and the Jews has not been rescinded. Furthermore, given the viciousness with which the Jews have attacked, and continue to attack, Christianity and Christians, one wonders why Christians have a masochistic compulsion to turn the other cheek to the Jews.

but they bath in the blood of children, how is that not satanic?

>but they bath in the blood of children, how is that not satanic?
Most of them don't. You're talking about those that sold their souls to gain earthly power.

well fuck me sideways. who's the white man's God then?

Praise only kek and pussy fuckhole

if that sort of deal is up their alley then the lot of them can be fucked in hellfire.
just because not all sandniggers lop off heads but wouldn't mind lopping off some heads doesn't excuse them
guilty by association is my point I guess

ok russian shillboy
>0.1 cents has been added to your account

putting the pussy on the pedestal is a symptom of Jewish brainwashing

Yea I guess that's true.

Because God wanted to troll the temple Jews because they were pedo child sacrificing satanist who hid the keys of life from the masses.

So he got a guy from Nazareth to do it. I guy born out of wedlock. Nazareth - nothing good comes from Nazareth! God enlightened this guy from an early age and sent him to preach and heal the poor and to tell the temple Jews that god was pissed and that God was going to deal with them unless they repented.

So of course the temple Jews manipulated the Romans into crucifying this guy on a cross for them. The temple Jews had the Romans do their dirty work.

Big surprise.

The white man doesn't have a singular God, we are Pagans. If you are from Northern Europe your Gods were Odin, Thor, and other Germanic Pagan Gods. If you were from the Mediterainian then the Greek/Roman pantheon such as Jupiter, Mercury, Neptune, Pluto, Mars, Venus, etc.

that's the official story I guess

but I thought pagan gods were just God and Satan by a different name, like Minerva and Moloch?

Yeah you think that because you were raised believing in Jewish lies that turned your people against the traditions and religions your people had when the Jews were just a bunch of Niggers enslaved in Egypt.

Jesus was not a jew you fucking tard! FUCK JOOZ!

can you prove it?

Jesus was not a jew, tard, he is the son of God. Also, Jesus parents were galileans, not jews.

PS: The jews of the bible arent the same jews of today. At least the majority of them.

Read the book of Romans, it will get things more clever.

Lol, of course not. Truth is there is absolutly no evidence the Jews ever lived in Eygpt. That whole thing is probably just another Jewish lie they came up with back when they were trying to subvert and infest another great civilization at that time.

can't argue with that

This 100%

Jesus was a Zoroastrian priest he wasn't even Jewish

ur a fucking nerd dude