What degree has the most valuable and which has the least value?

What degree has the most valuable and which has the least value?
Valuable can be defined as,
>Employability
>Starting salary/Potential Salary
And just for shits and giggles
>Recognition for being a respected field

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/behind-the-bad-indian-coder/280636/
youtube.com/watch?v=u1L81q5iCtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of them. Not even STEM.
With the exception of the degrees that makes you become a doctor or a surgeon. They're probably still able to generate some wealth, but you're saddled with far higher debt for those courses.

Most Engineering and Computer Science?

Medicine will always be enployable and pay well otherwise Pajeet or Chang will do your engineering or programming job for half.

Psychology is pretty great. Lots of job opportunities in education and healthcare :).

Bio med

I've had an amazing run with my construction management degree for the last 5 years.

60k out as a cadet and now a contracts administrator on 95k at 27

Biomed here. Total horeshit unless you have an corporate insider offer/grant ready at grad.

>Most Engineering and Computer Science?

No, Engineering/STEM is a meme started by babyboomers. Don't fall for it.

If you're going to university, It's med school or nothing.

Explain then how Computer Science is basically booming? and Engineering is always held up to high standards

Just so you know, your degree is worthless, you know nothing about actually managing any type of construction, and the people who actually get things done (people who have been on a job site before) laugh at you

nice try professor goldstein but no one is buying the (((psychology))) courses you're shilling.

Computer Science/Information Technology would be booming better if it weren't for the cartel of Pajeets who only hire other Pajeets.

Corporations mostly outsource it to save shekels and some fat cunt HR rep can espouse their false moral superiority about "diversity!".

computer science isnt booming its overrun with pajeets farting out sloppy java for 10 rupees a year

Code is done by more than one person, Pajeets write shitty code and it's unorganized as fuck. Companies with every increasing threat to security will stop relying on these brain dead code monkeys

read above.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/behind-the-bad-indian-coder/280636/

And yet they make more than the civils.

>Companies with every increasing threat to security will stop relying on these brain dead code monkeys

No, they'll just hire more of them.

Companies are run by bean counting managers that only care about the next 2-3 quarters, and their next bonus.

If you really want that then you have to be either rich already or genuinely smart.

Man you think the code is sustainable to begin with? you're crazy. Read up on it, if the coders aren't from the West the quality is overwhelmingly shit.

I'm currently a CS major (1 year in) i did my research on this and without a shred of uncertainty went into this program in fear of outsourcing.

>Man you think the code is sustainable to begin with? you're crazy. Read up on it, if the coders aren't from the West the quality is overwhelmingly shit.

and yet they're still hiring more of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1L81q5iCtg

Those aren't coders, those are IT. Pretty Jewish of Disney to do that

Does anyone have a degree besides fucking CompSci/Engineering/Med?

International business here. I know my prospects are slim, but I'm wanting to help reduce our trade deficit and produce/export american goods.

Have fun pushing papers if you manage to even get in the territory of your degree. My professor had the same ambitions as you, IB PhD couldn't do shit.