White males are superior!

>white males are superior!
>turns out science shows that white males have the least dynamic and least evolved brains of all classifiable groups and genders

You can't make up pottery this beautiful. Racists BTFO for good, end of discussion.

(((science)))

Why do white males always deny and work against science?

Climate change, or torturing people like Galileo, or whatever.

Dude this is like the 12th time today no one cares anymore.
To anyone who doesn't know, this Norwegian has been making this exact thread over and over

>no source
how's that cognition, roastie?

>a picture taken of a book with no citation whatsoever

whoa...so this... is the power of non-white Norwegian female scientists

ITT insecure white males creeping and crying because their white male fragility has been poked

White males are responsible for the entirety of science and all achievements in western history.

Everything you are and hold dear was created by, protected, and maintained by white males.

We run the world now and will continue to run the world and all the other worlds we conquer.

White man will always be in charge nigger

>women and minorities are better because we can mold their brains
>a "high tolerance" for ambiguity is good
k
Also in my experience women don't do well with ambiguity. They do not tend to figure things out for themselves.
also:
>look mom I posted it again
sage this shit

Middle eastern People of Color did that. White males only steal credits like your steal resources from developing nations.

And yet we walked on the moon, several times. Even took a dune buggy up there and played golf, just for chuckles.

Get back to us when you can do pic related.

White males got to ride a rocket, woohoo. Women of african-american descent did the calculations and inventions that enabled the whole mission. See: Hidden Colors (true events and real people, honored by the president with science medal for the science they created to enable the moon mission).

When did BTFO replace GTFO?
I really just want to know I seemed to have missed this meme change.

I'm a white male btw

sut it downs

Which university is this

Harvard

Americans..

>ambiguous tasks
So in other words things without a concrete task or answer?
>Math
>Problem solving
>Accounting
>Coding
Sure is great they can analyze shit about feelings and write plays I guess.

Science has no borders. Your higher education will have the same or equivalent texts.

Scientists and academics all over America have been getting red pilled at an amazing rate lately.

Hidden figures is cultural marxist lies the real scientits were serbians and russians thats what they refuse to admit, that they had to borrow soviet scientists to reach outer space. Hidden Niggers is a joke, it should be called Hidden Slavs. One of the guys in the pic is my gramps. Think of how retarded we are fellow burgers, wed rather give credit to black secretaries than the eastern eurobros who actually did the work. Fuck you burgers. I'm repatriating.

>numeric systems and algebra were invented by shitskins and no modern technology would exist without those

>still thinks White """'males"""" are superior

>he still has not achieved any great shit in his life especially when it comes to science

Momma always said if somethin ain't broke don't fix. Could we are perfect from the start moron? I think so...

/thread as always FB is the BP
sage

>Could we are perfect from the start moron? I think so...
The brain power of the white male, ladies and gentlemen.

>Women of african-american descent did the calculations and inventions that enabled the whole mission.
>inventions that enabled the whole mission.
Yea.
What was I thinking.
So why isn't Africa a superpower again? At anytime in history?

>Women excel at undertaking ambiguous tasks

Calling bullshit on that one. Women typically respond to ambiguous tasks by not acting and consulting with others. Men are far more likely to attempt something and alter it on the fly.

I don't mind if you think we're stupid - we're still on top :)

>Harvard

Wow weird how we conquered the world over and over throughout history then right

Lotta jews in Harvard.

We improved the shit out of it though.

Their contributions are greatly exaggerated. They did a few simple calculations that were passed off to them because they couldn't handle the more difficult work. They didn't in any way "enable the whole mission."

no citation

Yeah it's gone downhill recently. The humanities departments are a full blown SJW suck-off.

>the real scientits were serbians and russians thats what they refuse to admit
And German.
Yes, this is true, this is fact.
>american tips hat
Do we get any credit for using our tax dollars to pay for your designs?
Any credit at all?

>world civilization, technology, science, 95% created by white people

op: WHITE PEOPLES ARE LIEK DUMB. ACCEPT MUH BASELESS CLAIMS TO GARNER ATTENTION TO MY THREAD

>white males can specialize easier
>everyone else is good at being ambiguous
Kek, this looks like a piece for matrix type organization of a company. It's saying "put white males in the important positions, everyone else do menial grunt work"

*Students at Harvard

reminder that students are students for a reason: because they don't know anything yet

I want affirmative action and I want it now!

We have the least complex brains because primal instincts have evolved out allowing us to reason and not act like niggers

Well, one tiny little paragraph in a spiral-bound handout. Color me convinced.

>we're acknowledging that there are difference in cognitive function based on gender and race
ready and willing to go down this road t b h

numeric and algebra were created by Persians and Indians/Punjabs, to call them shitskins is like to call a guy Australia British

what is an "ambiguous task"?

Seems like a PC way to say that women are worse are producing concrete results

>Research has indicated
>No fucking source

Obvious Canadian proxy, you guys are the worst shitposters ever.

>Science shows that blacks or other minority has lower iq on average
>Not real science
>(((Study))) shows white males have worse brains
>Suddenly race has a scientific basis and there are differences

How the fuck does anyone justify this?

>ability to excel in undertaking ambiguous tasks
But this is already how we know they're more suited for people-oriented tasks where men have more robust, functional minds regarding the physical world, as well as more concrete and substantial thoughts about people as a whole as opposed to women's intuitive "feel" for interacting with others.

Everything stems from this knowledge, from the professions women choose to their social lives to how dysfunctional and silly their movements and thoughts on humanity as a whole are. Women's thoughts are clouds on the wind, formless, shifting, filtered through layer after layer of obfuscation.

They've essentially used that exact same capacity for mental gymnastics to pretty up the discovery that the reason women can't into logic is that they can't into any concrete sense for any notion.

>Assuming fact from a book made at Kinkos with the binding machine
top fucking lolkek
you could make a book that said whatever you wanted.

>We acknowledge that there are differences between races

You do not want to open that can of worms buddy. Niggers and women will lose no matter how many times you vomit out "muh cognitive complexity" and shit like that.

they don't which is why it looks like a highschool paper and not a research article

Remember, pussy, Critical Theory and sociology aren't science. 1. this book has spiral plastic binding, so idk, probably not from a course at a reputable school 2. What course is this from? Say gender studies. I dare you.

i think we mostly agree us white males arnt as clever, but sometimes clevermaking isn't what u need for socity to function goodily yall.

White peepul created the language I am using, the internet I am on, my computer, the welfare stamps I am eating and pretty much everything about the modern world but muh feelings after watching Jewflix plus some shit I read in Goyim magazine and some Jew transexual professor agrees therefore WE WUZ SCIENCE KANGS.
T. Somalian refugee

Show the cover and the source it's referencing so we can all look it up. "50"

Super mad. Can't even believe it. It turns out that women and niggers have been held back by the whites all this time. Tell me it isn't so negress!

as a white male i think its so stressful to do thinking im glad we arent axcepted to do all thinking no more cuz were not that gud at it altho niggers arnt 2 gud either except that time they invented moon mission.

I have seen evidence to the contrary of this

that group performance does not correlate to diversity, only to average intelligence of the group

Literally;

>Women are easily manipulated

You can't make this shit up.

>Excel in undertaking ambiguous tasks

Literally "fucking around instead of working"

Kek.

Also;

>There is no difference between women and men

>Except we're inherently different

Kek.

>Decision quality is best when neither excessive diversity

I.e. inter-racial

>not excessive homogeneity

I.e. Cousin Fucking (popular among Muslims)

This is why "pick the best man (or woman) for the job" has always been the right thing to do.

Fuck diversity, fuck homogeneity, fuck your quotas, fuck affirmative action, fuck racism, pick the most competent.

The report literally states women are unreliable and that race mixing creates stupid children.

It's Sup Forums incarnate.

>S-Some womenz of afro-kang descent g-got an education (a system made by whites) at a university (made by whites, taught by whites) and then got a job at NASA most likely due to their skin colour,
a-and made a few calculations guys! CALCULATIONS! Less than >1% of the total work for the mission!
NOBODY else could of have DONE that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Modern Advanced Mathmatics were created by Whites too btw)

>pick the most competent.

Which is usually a white man.

That's why we have quotas.

>Equality of opportunity

Is a white supremacist position.

>Equality of outcome

Is a diverse position.

You're not against diversity are you, user?

I can't even take a screenshot of a spiral book seriously tbhfamalam. It's quality bait though.

>more open to ideas
You realize that there are a lot of really bad ideas, yes?

This study is deeply flawed because it assumes that more openness is always better somehow.

Have you ever heard of the North Sentinel island? If not, look it up and see if you feel the same way. The niggas there have lived in seclusion from the rest of the world for 6000 years and those dumb fucks haven't even discovered fire yet. All of them black as night.

This seems to imply that cognitive complexity is inherently good

HOWEVER

we can see demonstrably throughout history this likely isn't the case. Given that the most successful empires and nations ever to exist were obviously mainly run, built, and protected by white men, we can clearly see that a comparative lack in cognitive complexity is actually beneficial in terms of societal building.

Additionally, it is likely that the supposed "lack of cognitive complexity" is a manner of saying "superior linear thinking skills" as opposed to multitasking. (((They))) just don't want to come out and say what everyone has always known, that white men are objectively superior at problem solving and strategy which directly connect to linear thinking skill was well as aptitude at creating and maintaining civilizations.

Gas kikes.

>See: Hidden Colors (true events and real people, honored by the president with science medal for the science they created to enable the moon mission).

Do you have the same table as me?

>flexible congnitive structures

aka they can be molded and their ideology warped

they have weak minds

science bitch

white men get shit done
end of story

we dont like changing the way we do things if they worked perfectly

How is tolerance for ambiguity measured? Or do I fail the test by asking for that specific information?

Finally! We have to answer to why women and darkies invented everything.

It all makes sense now.

Fpbp

Id rather my car have a smooth fifth than a clunky sixth.

/THREAD
+OP SUCKS PENISES