When is this fucker going to be removed? He needs to go...

When is this fucker going to be removed? He needs to go. He has killed tens of thousands of innocent Syrian civilians and has caused a terrible refugee crisis.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4388780/Doctor-Syria-stood-trial-terror-offences.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H-6O-gApVrU&t=285s
liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ho8tunttg
youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3HNSxjvcM
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The US might have to go in alone and remove this fucker and his regime.

boots on ground? no way

A coalition force of NATO troops, Gulf States, etc.

Assad's days are numbered.

like gulf states will help. they didnt do no shit in desert storm.

Nato is busy focusing on isis and Russia

>sage
>Bots

Kill yourself, shill

He gassed 6 Million Jews and Christians aren't safe in Syria.

So Op how long have you been hydrocarbon pipeline sales and construction?

Or are you just CIA?

Because not having that quatari gasoline built is just drivin you krazo!

Allah willing, he will be removed and finally shariah will make Syria a better place for all (non-muslims need not apply)

The US doesn't tolerate leaders who gas their own people. Ask Hitler or Sadaam.

Why do you love the taste of shit so much?
Is it because you are a worthless faggot?

>no proof he did either of the gas attacks
>HEAVY circumstantial evidence it was actually "moderate" rebels
>White Helmets are CONFIRMED terrorist allies

Are you just fucking retarded? Go on youtube and look up, "Syrian Rebels Chemcial Weapons" and look at the videos where they were testing the very same chemicals used in the attacks on rabbits in Syria. Look up the videos of white helmets assisting in executions. Look up where the rebels have BEHEADED CHILDREN OF SYRIAN SOLDIERS.

Our country killed ~500,000 Iraqis because of "muh towers." Imagine what would happen if the terrorists were beheading the children of our soldiers, using chemical weapons, and enforcing Sharia Law you dipshit. You think the refugee crisis is bad now? Wait until Assad is deposed and Syria/Turkey just becomes a carte-blanche passage for Islamists to surge into southern Europe

Why are you such a melty shill bitch?

never. he's not going anywhere unless the syrian people decide - and they're behind him which is why he controls most of the major cities

CIA pls.

Is that why French and US intelligent agencies both confirmed the attacks were from Assad? The only way to deliver chemical weapons is by air, something the rebels don't have. Stop buying into Russian propoganda aka pol. Do some research, think for yourself.

His upper lip always looked weird to me, does anyone else get that too?

Someone has to stop this.

Most of which is majority Sunni, I might add which destroy the stupid narrative that the Syria """"civil""" war is about Sunni vs Shia.
Assad have Christians, Sunni and Shia on his side while the other side is all Sunni.

Ali madad, Ali madad, Ali, Ali, Ali madad.

>The only way to deliver chemical weapons is by air,

Are you fucking retarded? The entire crux of arguments against rebels committing the Ghouta attacks was that "rebels don't have rockets (RPGs) that could deliver chemical weapons."

The only way chemical weapons can be used is by air? Well, I guess tell everyone that's ever been poisoned by train derailments that they're just placeboing themselves. Why don't YOU do some research?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4388780/Doctor-Syria-stood-trial-terror-offences.html

youtube.com/watch?v=H-6O-gApVrU&t=285s

liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709

Why don't you go ahead and show me all of the evidence those intelligence agencies provided. Oh wait- that's right, it's "classified." So they'll conveniently bury all the evidence while simultaneously claiming, "You can totally trust the government d00d. I mean, sure they were wrong about chemical weapons in Iraq, sure they funded the Mujahideen and Al Qaeda, sure they literally dosed people with extreme hallucinogens in government operated whore houses in the pursuit of a truth-telling serum, sure they targeted civil rights activists like MLK, sure they started a war against Cubans and attempted to forcibly oust their democratically elected government because of oil interests, but they're TOTALLY not lying about thiiiis dawg"

t. Ivanka

Shut up Al Qaeda

WMDs in Iraq* sorry, got a little butt-flustered. Bottom-line is that you're wrong, though. Remind me- how did deposing Gaddafi help with the migrant problem? Don't you remember? When we funded those terrorists that sodomized a man with a bayonet on video, it completely helped everyone in Libya- Libya is a free and sovereign nation now because we got rid of that HORRIBLE guy and installed tolerant Islamic extremists propped up by Saudi Arabia and the gulf emirates

Fuck off. If you love Assad than you should love refugees. He has caused that crisis.

This world doesn't have room for dictators that kill their own people. Assad must go.

I literally don't care about dead Syrians.

In fact, I will support this man simply because it upsets you. If ten thousand more Syrian civilians die as a result, it will be your fault for annoying me.

Hitler used chemical weapons against the Jews. Sadaam used chemical weapons against the Kurds.

Look what happened to those fucks. Dead ass mother fuckers. Hitler killed himself, Sadaam got the rope.

>This world doesn't have room for dictators that kill their own people

Well then why don't we invade Saudi Arabia, the world's biggest sponsors of terrorism who, just a couple weeks ago, BEHEADED an atheist for "apostacy." Get out of my country, Muhammad- you're obviously an Islamic scumfuck

>y the stupid narrative that the Syria """"civil""" war is about Sunni vs Shia.
>Assad have Christians, Sunni and Shia on his side while the other side is all Sunni.

hello bro from the north what is the opinion of Most malaysian Muslims ? Do they support the jihadist or Assad ? i'm a pro assad guy.

Doesn't matter what you think. Trump and the rest of the world want Assad gone.

Because the Saudi's haven't caused a massive refugee crisis and a war which has killed 500,000 people, you dumb mother fucker.

t. Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi

ARE YOU SHITTING ME? They're mercilessly bombing Yemen and blockading them from receiving help? They support terrorism in ALL of the countries that are exporting refugees. Wow, you're obviously just a fucking shill. Kill yourself.

You want Assad gone? You go get him yourself you fucking jew.

I'll be laughing for years when Russia nukes your little shit 'country' when you try, just so you know...

"We need to stop dictators that kill their own people :( But ONLY THE SECULAR ONES. IRAN AND SAUDI ARABIA ARE FINE. ISRAEL IS OKAY. THEOCRACIES ARE FINE IF THEY KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE BY THE TRUCKLOAD."

For international agendas, the mosques here care more about Palestinians, Rohingyas and Indonesians right now.
Syrians are yesterday news for the majority. They simply don't give a flying fuck.

>Trump and the rest of the world want Assad gone.

So that's the definition of "Israel" now Schlomo?

More like the whole world is laughing at you pathetic jews, now that Russia decided to defend Syria.

>I can't handle other people's opinions so they just be shills

Back to your /sg/ hugbox

The entire world besides Russia and Iran want him gone you dumb fuck.

The only question is if he pussies out and pulls a Hitler or if he gets hanged like Sadaam.

I'm not muslim but i support Hizbollah and the Palestinians. The neo cons and the zionist must be stopped.

He's destabilized the middle east. Obama did not have the balls to go through with taking him out. Trump does.

Wow, I can't look up and research any of your arguments. Seems like all you have is emotional grandstanding, bandwagon appeal, and appeal to authority.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1ho8tunttg

^ Find anything even analogous that has resulted from the Assad regime- I fucking dare you.

Bashar W Bas

You destabilized the mideast you fucking jew. Putin is going to clean up the mess, best he can. Hopefully it involves a few nukes headed towards your country, and stop posting under my flag, you are a fucking Israeli.

(No American wants Assad gone)

>wanting another world war

You disappoint me fellow burger.

roast
Thank you desu, one more for my collection

His war against his own people has caused the worst refugee crisis in years leaving millions displaced, and also millions dead. The guy needs to go for the good of the world and the Middle East.

America won't tolerate leaders who have killed thousands of their own innocent civilians. Only question is he a pussy who will go the way of Hitler or will we get to hang him like we did Sadaam.

Most approved of Trump's strikes, so yea they do. Move to Russia, shill. Sup Forums is rotting your fucking brain.

Sorry jew, your talking points are as impotent as your army. Assad stays.

Oh wow, its fucking nothing. You still don't have any arguments and I've already thoroughly debunked your horse shit claim. The only question is whether or not you're retarded or actually a shill.

"HIS WAR IS AGAISNT HIS OWN PEOPLE ;_;"

No his war is against Islamic militants that behead children and use chemical weapons.

Gas yourself kike

Why are you worried where I live, Israeli?

>He has killed tens of thousands of innocent Syrian civilians

You mean Israel-US and Saudi armed and funded terrorists, most not even being from Syria?

>and has caused a terrible refugee crisis.

No, that would be the US-Israel and Saudi Arabia, much like the one they caused with Libya too. Pic related. You're most likely baiting though. Short replies, no real sources or arguments. I'm now going to start dumping redpill images on Syria.

Sage

>redpill images on Syria.

nice.

>$0.10 USD has been donated to your paypal account

Based Freedom fighters!

Pro-Assad crowd. OP though would like to see everybody here killed for not following """Rebel""" Salafist-Wahhabist beliefs.

Some of you should join the Syrian Arab Army.

I would if I spoke the language. What is wrong with killing foreign wahhabist terrorists?

A good image my friend.

Do it pussy.

Would do that, before I help an Israeli shill like you.

I don't speak Arabic or Russian. It's also quite funny how you ran completely out of arguments and are now down to just insults because you have no real arguments.

I agree OP. (((Assad))) has to go. Then the real Muslims can gain power and we can ally with them to fight the real enemy, Juden.

>being this utterly buttblasted

You know, instead of being a pretentious little cunt you could just admit you're wrong and move on.

Also posting a nice Pro-Assad song I found.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3HNSxjvcM

He won't be there much longer

The only dumbfuck in here is you, the shill.

Sounds like someone hasn't read the reports of ISIS apologizing to Israel for opening fire on them, or seen the pictures of IDF meeting Al-Nusra at a checkpoint. Or you're just shitposting.

I have plenty of arguments. Dictators such as Assad, who has caused the worst refugee crisis since WWII need to go. It's a moral issue. The United States will not tolerate Dictators who put their into chaos and slaughter their own people.

The only question left is which way will the sucker die.

You'll be hit by the "Assad must go" curse soon enough.

Insults from our worst enemy are a badge of honor.

It's this type of shit that makes me absolutely sick.

>Images of children killed by Saudi Arabia
>use it to support Saudi Arabia's campaign in Syria that kills more children

I don't understand how a person could live with themselves doing shit like this, it honestly sickens me.

Old age and over-exertion from laughing so hard at retarded impotent jews like you.

In the next 3-7 years. Also Iran will go down. The info is all public they just don't give a shit because they know the people are too distracted/lazy/dumb.
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
DONE
Iraq
Libya
Afghanistan
IN PROGRESS
Syria
SOON
Lebanon
Sudan
Iran

It's a shame to see my fellow Americans defend Assad. Maybe they should move to Syria or Russia.

He has not caused any refugee crisis. The rebels have as they were armed and funded by Israel and US and Saudi Arabia, who follow a doctrine of Islam known was Wahhabism or Salafism, the terrorist ideology. The same happened in Libya. Libya's reason was Gaddafi shifting from Petrodollar to Gold backed dinar, Syria is based he wouldn't go through with the Qatari oil pipeline proposition. I find it ironic you talk about people being slaughtered yet probably have no idea what is happening in Yemen. I'm also a fool for even replying to you, there have been multiple arguments against you, you have not rebutted a single one, but have replied with more "muh dictator muh gassing" arguments when they have destroyed these arguments. You are most likely shilling, or trolling. Either way it has no place on Sup Forums if you cannot properly argue a point.

Maybe so, but that was all done with Russia helpless and broken. Under Putin new story. Russia is on the comeback, militarily and economically, able to help their friends.

And if Iran can get nukes in time, it's game over for the "greater Israhell project"

Wew lad....same reason we didn't include Spain in WW2. No intelligent leader takes on a civil Waring country. Only Morons do.

Maybe OP should head to some rebel held areas, not pic related as he doesn't support it.

Shut the fuck up jew, and post under your own flag. You have fooled zero persons in this thread (or ever I'll wager, judging by the horrible quality of your shilling)

Syrian Arab Army soldiers (female) or NDF training, I believe NDF.

Because it's probably the only and truly armed conflict left on earth. Take away Syria and then what?
Where will all the arm and munitions dealers sell their whole sale?

FUCK OFF KUSHNER

Maybe you should move to Saudi Arabia where you can live under their peaceful ideology. Real Americans support the tenants of secular, classical liberalism that propelled western society to the peak of intellectualism. Not this new bullshit "liberalism" where we support people that keep women like slaves and murder "apostates."

>It's a shame to see my fellow Americans defend Assad. Maybe they should move to Syria or Russia.
Maybe you should go back to /r/The_Donald fuck face. We have IDs on here.