youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

selfishcitizenship.com/2013/01/02/obama-recording-oval-office-conversations-presidential-taping-continues/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=_yfU_P550Mo
mega.nz/#F!8Gh3HZDb!9wLEVgeCMdIp6Ot_8neJ5Q
archive.is/rLKMZ
archive.is/jFEPB
archive.is/0YHuy
archive.is/NwOF4
archive.is/idcSa
archive.is/ugaFp
archive.is/aPhn1
archive.is/FvFz7
archive.is/qhlbH
archive.is/cOyqL
archive.is/xfkl0
archive.is/W2mjt
archive.is/hzDIv
archive.is/j2v2p
archive.is/HMENt
archive.is/FZ3Qr
archive.is/4XwYg
archive.is/Pl7Qj
archive.is/2qYk4
archive.is/XxZn7
archive.is/XxBIA
archive.is/FYZs3
archive.is/lRLk9
45.wh.gov/Bvi5d1”
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
youtu.be/cbBkAdNc88w?t=5m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=lM-UKKVJp24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awoo

AWOO~

*DRRRRUMMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFF*

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite butthurt indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff... Louis CK I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite butthurt leftism yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff.... Shia LeBoeuf.....quite triggered my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

*BBBBMMMMMRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPP*

Oh yes...very good!....very hysterical and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of Amy Schumer I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little jew before the shilling my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of Sarah Silverman my dear....ah yes....let me guess...Colbert for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for shill...sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well Jon Stewart......hmmm....that autism is quite noticeable....yes.....tumblr and Sup Forums I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*PMMMMMMUUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that!…that little damage control my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small …..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the butthurt….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste them my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most butthurt SJW yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes

Can we meme Trump into accepting South African Whites as Refugees?

Reminder

aw00

TRUMP RECORDING PEOPLE IS NIXONIAN AND UNPRECEDENTED

selfishcitizenship.com/2013/01/02/obama-recording-oval-office-conversations-presidential-taping-continues/amp/

BTFO

~awoo~

FUCK

DUMPF

AND

FUCK

WHITE

"PEOPLE"

1/2

Ruthie, you don't look so well...

As Jay Sekulow said, "Checkmate from Trump to Comey."

2/2

ONE. LITTLE.

In case you're wondering why McCabe looked so nervous. Trump has him by the balls. It's a game of whomever breaks first avoids jail.

>no dedicating the thread Richard Spencer's gorgeous tits

Best animus 2017?

>ID: CREw

Guys if you want to know how you can still spread the message download IMACROS (bot), turn it on experimental mode, open up a "upload" list of a red pilled channel like Alex Jones and record upvoting videos edit out the line with the web adress and put on repeat. You will get THOUSANDS of people a day to watch a red pilled video easily!
Stop what you're doing RIGHT NOW because it's not even a fucking fraction of what I can accomplish in a day. Do it! Everything else is pointless and this is incredibly easy. Just do it you glorious bastards cause we're never gonna make it otherwise!

to that ruskie asking about sun-ken-rock. yes u should read it

Samurai Jack

Please please please

They are incredibly handy and togh from dealing with all that shit. UN might try to cockblock them again but they need a way out.

REMINDER YOU'LL NEED A NEW BAKER.......

I may be able to make again later but you're on your own for an hour or two

You still doubt?

Hmm well done

Very worried, desu.

I thought there was some kind of surgery for that type of shit.
The nipples and such, yet still I think it can be fixed with a few push-ups everyday or something.

>former director of intelligence forced to admit he spied on trump and associates

youtube.com/watch?v=_yfU_P550Mo

Is TNN coming

You guys make my world go round.

You fuckers....if am forced to bake from phone i'll REEEEEEEEE

The guy is a fatass and trying to promote fascism as a public figure. He is a fucking retard.

Baking

please don't clap

BLOWOUT CALENDAR

WEEK 16 OF TRUMP'S REIGN

GET ME PAST THE THUMBNAIL

New webtool available for testing: HTTP blowout DOT rf DOT gd - make your own calendars! PRE-ALPHA.
Archive: mega.nz/#F!8Gh3HZDb!9wLEVgeCMdIp6Ot_8neJ5Q

===========================

MONDAY MAY 8TH
#1. TRUMP BEGINS TRANSFORMATION OF JUDICIARY: archive.is/rLKMZ
#2. TEACHER SUSPENDED FOR TRUMP PINATA: archive.is/jFEPB
#3. ICE NOT BREAKING: archive.is/0YHuy
#4. EPA RAPED: archive.is/NwOF4

TUESDAY MAY 9TH
#1. MUH 17 AGENCIES: archive.is/idcSa
#2. THE CALL THAT SAVED EARTH: archive.is/ugaFp
#3. COMEY FIRED DURING DIVERSITY MEETING: archive.is/aPhn1
#4. H-2B NOT 2 B: archive.is/FvFz7

WEDNESDAY MAY 10TH
#1. COLBERT AUDIENCE CHEERS COMEY FIRING: archive.is/qhlbH
#2. NO SPECIAL PROSECUTOR: archive.is/cOyqL
#3. DELICIOUS HYPOCRISY: archive.is/xfkl0
#4. ...AND DEMS UTTERLY BTFO: archive.is/W2mjt

THURSDAY MAY 11TH
#1. FAKE NARRATIVE DIES ON VINE: archive.is/hzDIv
#2. NEVER FORGET THE 3 MILLION OR SO: archive.is/j2v2p
#3. DON'T DREAM IT'S OVER: archive.is/HMENt
#4. CARTOGRAPHIC: archive.is/FZ3Qr

FRIDAY MAY 12TH
#1. MORE BAD DREAMS: archive.is/4XwYg
#2. BAD HOMBRES UPDATE: archive.is/Pl7Qj
#3. TRUMP THREATENS TO CANCEL PRESS BRIEFINGS: archive.is/2qYk4
#4. TRUMP SOLVES MIDDLE EAST AFTER ONLY 3 MONTHS: archive.is/XxZn7

BONUS:

PAID TO PROTEST: archive.is/XxBIA
HYSTERIA OVER NET NEUTRALITY PROVEN BS: archive.is/FYZs3
YATES BTFO BY EL RATO: archive.is/lRLk9

Noice

He looked more than nervous, he looked downright scared.....

Please announce baking beforehand if you do and no one else will, to prevent confusion please.

Please go to sleep! I'm going to pass out and then I won't be able to tell you to go to sleep anymore.

MORNING
>Trump tweets: “Again, the story that there was collusion between the Russians & Trump campaign was fabricated by Dems as an excuse for losing the election.”
>”The Fake Media is working overtime today!”
>”As a very active President with lots of things happening, it is not possible for my surrogates to stand at podium with perfect accuracy!....” “...Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future "press briefings" and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy???”
>”James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”
>”When James Clapper himself, and virtually everyone else with knowledge of the witch hunt, says there is no collusion, when does it end?”
>”China just agreed that the U.S. will be allowed to sell beef, and other major products, into China once again. This is REAL news!”
> EPA overturned Obama-era decision that blocked a company from applying for a permit to build the so-called ‘Pebble Mine project’ in the Bristol Bay watershed of southern Alaska
>Sessions ends Obama-era leniency on sentencing
AFTERNOON
>Michelle Obama says ‘What is wrong with you?’ for deciding to make school lunches better
>Spicer rally
>Says Trump tweet is not a threat
>(((Sources))) say that Trump Administration called Gowdy to ask if he was interested in the position and responded ‘yes’
>Democratic Senators, Dick Durbin and Dianne Feinstein, say if Rosenstein if no special prosecutor is named to replace Comey for MUH RUSSIA investigation
>Fisher, McCabe, Cornyn, and Garcia meeting with Sessions and Rosenstein for FBI interviews
EVENING
>Trump tweets: “Today, @FLOTUS hosted a Military Mother's Day Event in the East Room of the WH. It was an honor to stop by, say hello, & introduce Melania!”
>”Today, I welcomed the Victory Christian Center School. Good luck @ the Team America Rocketry Challenge! #TARC Watch: 45.wh.gov/Bvi5d1”

Vinland Saga is breddy good.
Fucking psyop animefags got me into reading manga again, I thought I was done with that shit when I was 13 years old reading one piece.

yay

thanks for baking user.

The great burden of the sleepy posters.

Remember kids, always record your conversations, and if possible, buy a microphone jammer

>my Id
>kaapcrew

What did jew mean by this?

spicer probably had a loooong day.
>we come in earlier and go home late

Go to sleep, Oklahoma.

In all of his times back/not back, he usually doesn't post on Fridays. We used to have NTNN, but no idea what happened to him/her(?)

I would be nervous as fuck if I were him. I would immediately go to the Oval, get on my knees, beg for forgiveness and protection and do whatever Trump told me to. The Clinton Crime Syndicate does not fuck around.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he ends up suicided in Rock Creek Park.

Truth be told Thai, I haven't even heard about him before the "Hail Trump" thing when they transmitted it worldwide.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

thanks NNTNN

>Alex Jones
>redpilled
lol

awoo

Correction, during the campaign he was mentioned a little, one or two times if I remember well.
Now it's almost everyday that I read the name of that faggot.

>surgery for that type of shit
apparently

>Democratic Senators, Dick Durbin and Dianne Feinstein, say if Rosenstein if no special prosecutor is named to replace Comey for MUH RUSSIA investigation
what

The one good thing about gynecomastia is it can be worked out and get some nice pecs out of it. No pec implants required

That isbe cause he got pumped into the spotlite by the DNC and hillary clinton so that he could damage Trump with her "alt-right" speech.

ye for some reason manga is able to give more then a story then most comic books and anime

i love the evolution of this meme

>drumpy
>stuttering
>incoherint
>scoops
>dun clep
>pluz clep
>assumtion of sexual orientation
>some Braaap stunk in
>hol up hul uhp

whats next? bogbertpill? lol

how can whitebois even compete

Yeah I was confused too.

Yup, how would you like the Klinton crime syndicate and Mafia Don both after your ass, at least the Don is fair !

h ttps://youtu.be/Nz0b4STz1lo?t=3m9s

ok

>puffy nipples

Bruh, your brain shut down and you've gone full niggerlicious.

youtu.be/cbBkAdNc88w?t=5m10s

Why do you cuckpost and fetishpost so much, eva?

>poland
>posting BLACKED
turn off your proxie faggot

where sean?

who is this guy?

what does that mean?

where the hell is our spicey little devil?

Jesus fuck it's like an alien in his pants.

fuck me

Agree, sometimes it looks good on ladies.

They're live btw

Other than Trump, what has the administration been doing? Trump's doing a great job of taking eyes off of the actual policy and changes while it happens

I doubt that most whites (Afrikaners especially) would want to leave, because of our history on this land and what our ancestors built. But it really would be great to see all the whites leave and then watch as the country totally collapses.

Not that the niggers would learn from that though.

So have we gotten any updates on the ice cream story? This shit is way more important than Comey.

I'll fix it. My bad. They said if Rosenstein doesn't appoint a special prosecutor, he should resign.

youtube.com/watch?v=lM-UKKVJp24

Goodnight america.

(((Poland)))

BETTER GET A LAWYER, SON...

it's friday dude, let him watch his gundam

They'd call it sabotage like every other successful colony.

Already ordered mine desu.

colbert is just great for recycling memes

future possiblities
>anti jeb
>robo rubio hybrid
>bogbert
>cruz muh delegated scoops

About to.

taking remedial english lessons, wearing a bunny suit

Joe is such a bed wetter.

That's what I expected, but I had to make sure. It's funny how Rosenstein went from vigilante hero to Russian plant as soon as that fake news item got blown out.

How new are you? The polandposter always posts some cuckshit, pictures of interracial couples or stuff he made with paint.

Lol have any of you guys noticed that Trump's skin is orange like cheeto dust?

I also have it on good authority that his hands are smaller than the average mans hands are lmao

How long before Mika and Joe batter each other live on MSNBC? I can't wait for the inevitable breakdown. It's gonna be tops.

Rosenstein said no special prosecutor today and I don't believe he's quitting kek

hows it going there

are your parents home?

>the rage of chief owen

Thank you for signing the contract.

>the lasting effect of Joe Scarborough on interns

>t. glen beck