What's China's endgame Sup Forums?

What's China's endgame Sup Forums?

Hilarious. Look at the gorgeous white model on the magazine and look at that ugly asian girls' face.

More proof on how delusional these yellow fever user/.

I think they want to buy Canada.

you sound bitter

The asian one is more likely to like me and not leave me for bbc & chad so they're better

buying US real estate and taking over our ports

If I were to guess, to surpass the US as the world's strongest superpower.

>that asian MILF footpussy

Good lord

5inch

The Stars.

Better get cracking you autists or you will be left behind in your basements.

if youre gonna post feet at least post good feet you fucking imbecile

Do you even need to ask? Stability.

>blaming white women because he is so beta to keep her faithful

Fuck off, loser. White women are the pinnacle of beauty among all races and yet you still complain about them?!

It's hilarious to see you basement dwelling losers shouting muh save da white race while trying to race-mix with gooks.

If you don't know how to make White women happy, you don't deserve to breed at all. Period.

You sound like an unconfident young man, are you ok friend?

you want me to post american landwhale feet?

i know right

landwhales have too much weight degrading their feet all day long, its just about bone structure and proper skin care fampai

Reminder that footfags sit at the front of the gas chamber.

You're just a stupid faggot.

not that easy finding sexy Chinese feet

I keep ending up with footbinding pics

no end game

china has the mandate of heaven and destiny will put the nation at the front of the world as it has always been for millennia

Taking over the world.

I knew a white guy who married two Asian women. Both cheated on him. He was bragging about how they're very loyal before it happened, too.

Men are men, women are women. If you don't keep her attracted, she'll leave you, regardless of her race.

imm muffugin cuck dat yellow nigga wit dis bwc

>Both cheated on him.
Any idea why he tried the same bad recipie a second time?

For most of its history, China referred to itself as "the middle kingdom" because it was believed to be the literal center of the world. All of its neighbors were relatively primitive barbarians or client states. For 8 of the last 10 centuries, China has had the highest GDP, best standard of living, and most organized government in the world. They consider the current period of western dominance to be a temporary disruption of the norm.

They're not trying to take over the world. In their minds, they're taking it back.

fair point that was an undue insult

Drive every species into extinction in a quest for penis enlargement.

When they run out of species on Earth, if they aren't all dead from turning the air into molten lead, they will go to space to look for new animals to cut parts of to try to improve the lot of their tiny wanged race.

Cool...well take their next scientific discovery and reconquer the world, like we did when we made their firecrackers into guns

>married two Asian women
One at a time or both at once?

>Military commander's ship is bigger than some porrfag merchant who was trying to get to India for some spice
Wow, go figure

The Asian one is more likely to just pretend to like you and marry you for a green card before bolting after she gets what she wants. Asian women are the worst gold-diggers on the planet, fueled by the Asian's general lack of empathy.

That's why they're perfect match for white people.

Well the first was Chinese and the second, Japanese. The first was "very loyal" and the second he connected with "on a higher level." Sounds like high that people get when they first fall in love.

More like hope someone kicks them down a few rungs on the civilization ladder, while conveniently not harming us.

Nope, first marriage lasted less than a year before she went out with a guy and had him in the marriage bed. He married the second a few years later and the marriage didn't last long.

Well for a generation or two they aborted all their girls.

Now there are many men with good factory jobs and American dollars who want to buy Instagram models that the Saudis don't want to shit on any more.

Tagthesponsor.com

Something to terrifying to talk about.

You read my mind. That's their master plan.

Taiwan first

this

NARF

>Asian has decent face and some good foot game
>white girl on magazine cover has a horse face and unknown foot game

Asianfu wins this round

>They're not trying to take over the world. In their minds, they're taking it back.
Too bad all one has to do is let loose a plague in their country and they're fucked.