Last Thread: >>125249240

Last Thread: DP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
Even entire cities saw them
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Some of them even simply deactivated our nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

This was released from the Chilenian Navy, basically saying "we have no idea what it is. maybe one of you guys can tell us."
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0

The question is who is in those UFOs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zMsQB5nrcmY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
youtube.com/watch?v=vQDKB1os5xg
lawofone.info/results.php?s=70#18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_microwave_background
youtube.com/watch?v=7G46YMyQjBY
youtube.com/watch?v=9FcYTprT5QI
montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
youtu.be/Pg6VTzacb9I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I
youtu.be/SJZgGZD7rOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Rk9cpykwU
youtu.be/MwUpPwyyvLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All "UFOs" are just government craft

Alien UFO's are just a government Psy Op to cover their own technology from the public.

If you think other wise, you probably like fairy tales for adults too.

fpbp

UFOS ARE DEMONIC

anyone who says otherwise is led astray. UFOs, ORGONE, UFO/SPACESHIP VISIONS ON DMT ARE ALL DEMONIC SPIRITS

IT'S ALL PART OF THE (((NEW AGE))) DECEPTION

THEY CAN BE REBUKED BY CALLING THE NAME OF THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS

youtu.be/zMsQB5nrcmY

DON'T BELIEVE IN THE SATANIC LIES

ALIENS AND UFOS ARE 100% DEMONIC SPIRITS SUMMONED BY 20TH CENTURY OCCULTISTS

BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR AND IN HIS RESURRECTION, REPENT AND TURN AWAY FROM YOUR SINS

BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR AND IN HIS RESURRECTION, REPENT AND TURN AWAY FROM YOUR SINS

which government though? also all of them? many yes probably. but i wouldnt generalize that much. wouldnt suprise me if there are all kind of UFOs from all kinds of origins

ayy lmao

You are right, user.

again, i wouldnt generalize too much.
there is a good possibiliy that the alien abductions, or at least those of the greys, are actuall demonic in origin. at least people of demonic possession said the same stuff as those who are abducted by aliens. unable to move or to speak. general sense of fright and threat. usually the thing runs in a family, and they seem to usually dissappear if you try to say or think "jesus christ"
so those are maybe even unrelated to UFOs.
at least the nazis worked on UFOs as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down. The phenomenon was so widespread that the lights earned a name – in the European Theater of Operations they were often called "kraut fireballs", but for the most part called "foo-fighters".

you keep taking that bait :D

The most advanced countries deep military agencies and some lesser countries are using the "Alien" story to cover their own technology.

Look at all the TV shows and Documentaries
"exposing area 51"
"Aliens in deep underground bases"
"US Government working with aliens"
"US Government reverse engineers Roswell craft"
ETC ETC ETC there is million of them on TV and You tube

IF there was any hint of truth to them, they wouldn't be allowed to air.

declassified pictures are nothing more than propaganda continuation like a trail of cheese for a mouse.

im not denying various governments have them, but i just doubt that not all of them are from the same origin. people thought before that already of aliens, visitors from another world. so completely shutting the alien narrative down wouldnt work either way and would be even more suspicious.

Keep believe then, that's what they want.

or they ant you to believe that its all the government and that they are almighty and dont wory about the aliens/demons

Some of the UFOs are special aircraft acquired by comandeering actual UFO systems. Other ufo aircraft are the real ETs. In other words, the US military is hiding some crazy shit that would blow your mind. Unfortunately, few people have been inside the Area 51 compound and UFO development is outsourced to special government contractors so they don't have the legal obligation to tell tax payers about what they are developing.

Tl:dr

Roswell was real, we have been in contact with about 4 alien races but we keep main contact with a race called "L-rod" who are the entities behind cattle mutilations in the US. We give them human/cattle to experiment on, they give us weapon systems. The L-rod are also the infamous "men in black" and they have been given permission by the US government to harass civilians into secrecy.

Why the secrets? Because the other alien races don't know that the US government has allied with the L-rod species. If the other alien races catch wind that the earth is now on the "playing board", they will come here and there will be war and we WILL lose, badly. The earth is like Israel, we lie at the intersection of 4 galactic territories and we are the weakest/non threat, hence why the ETs don't bother with us and are more amused by our existence. The exception being the reptilian race, which is the most hostile group of ET presently known.

might be interesting to note that the main anthropologist(Walter van Beek) refuting this story is a mormon.

Wtf bullshit are you talking ?
Sounds like some you tube video you watched

How's your Friday going buddy. You get any sunlight today?

i would expect that if you can know about this, so can ETs find this out pretty easily though because its publicly available information which is also available for the otherETs. unless they dont bother with us at all in which case the secrecy wouldnt be necessary for that purpose

Fake and gay.

Fun fact: the L-rod species are telepathic and can read human brainwaves using some sort of unknown technology, hence, if you ever do come into contact with MIB (men in black) it is highly advised to tell the truth and do what they say. However, because they are a telepathic species, anyone has the ability to talk to them via meditation in secluded areas. The L-rod will also talk back from time to time and give you "divine revelations" out of their own amusement.

Example: Dr Greer Sirius project

This all sounds crazy but it is true.

How would I start this.

Also is that remote viewing user from the CIA thread here?

i want to know whats up with the runes. i doubt its just decoration when its also on the aircraft 20 years (1965) after the war.

What proof is there that these specifik runes were on that specifik craft?

wot

WTF. Am I the only one who can accept that we are not the only only ones in the universe?

A lot of people in this thread are stating "truths" of US government in collusion with "Alien" species

But none of them are proving it, its just videos or pictures they seen or watched.

Am i the only one here who doesn't believe NASA and the Big Bang Bullshit ?

witnessreports. maybe not these exact runes, but both had runes or similar symbols which probably isnt a coincidence

youtube.com/watch?v=vQDKB1os5xg

>The earth is like Israel, we lie at the intersection of 4 galactic territories and we are the weakest/non threat, hence why the ETs don't bother with us and are more amused by our existence.

This is so fucking stupid I want you to feel bad for thinking of something so God damn dumb.

Aliens would not fight over intergalactic clay, there's no fucking point.

Science has to be observable and repeatable
If not, then its just Pseudoscience more or less a belief rather than evidence.

so any murder should go unsolved.

THE SACRED RINGS, WHAT ARE THEY?

are you retarded ?
>oh wait flag check

yeah totally lol you just cant fucking handle this because it goes against jebus FUCK OFF you /x/ faggot fuck

You're understanding of reality is laughably simplistic. Even atheists are able to introduce more nuance into their arguments.

If you fags want to visit some aliens just buy a plane ticket to Japan.

Alien as fuck!

so multiple people stateindividually they saw the same looking things with the same symbols and i should ignore it because they cant make that same UFO come along again for others to see?

>IF there was any hint of truth to them, they wouldn't be allowed to air.
Of course they would, nobody believes it anyway.

Hahahaha

This book talks about that picture:
>70.18 Questioner: I’ll ask this question to inform me a little bit about what you just stated. When you came to this planet in craft 18,000 and 11,000 years ago, these craft have been called, I believe, bell craft and were photographed by George Adamski. If I am correct these craft looked somewhat like a bell; they had portholes around the upper portions; and they had three hemispheres at 120° apart underneath. Is this correct?
>Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

>70.19 Questioner: Were these constructed in time/space or space/time?
>Ra: I am Ra. We ask your persistent patience, for our answer must be complex.

>A construct of thought was formed in time/space. This portion of time/space is that which approaches the speed of light. In time/space, at this approach, the conditions are such that time becomes infinite and mass ceases so that one which is able to skim the, shall we say, boundary strength of this time/space is able to become placed where it will.

>When we were where we wished to be we then clothed the construct of light with that which would appear as the crystal bell. This was formed through the boundary into space/time. Thus there were two constructs, the time/space or immaterial construct, and the space/time or materialized construct.
>lawofone.info/results.php?s=70#18

prove me wrong

Are you trolling?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_microwave_background

The big bang is real. I thought everyone was an atheist rational thinker who needs empirical evidence to believe outlandish claims. What's with this UFO shit? Come on guys you know the universe is incredibly large and the chances of visitation are near nil due to FTL travel limitations.

I recognize that picture. It looks like one of George Adamski's.

I met someone at a UFO conference that knew Adamski. He claimed to have seen a silver UFO in George's yard. It had a white bluish light underneath. Even though I already believed in them 100%. To be standing next to someone that claimed to see on matter of factly was a trip.

I've actually had 3 UFO experiences myself. One a close encounter in broad daylight.

>The big bang is real.
It's not real. Black holes, dark matter and dark energy are not real either.

>What's with this UFO shit?
psy op priming before blue beam

UFOs dont have to be extraterrestrial. some are maybe alien, some are secret government projects, some maybe even demons and spirits. and i believe a lot are antarctica nazis and people from hollow earth
pic was made from the USS Trepang (submarine) in 1971 in arctic waters

youtube.com/watch?v=7G46YMyQjBY

youtube.com/watch?v=9FcYTprT5QI

Doubts?

Ok now I know you're trolling mate. Good jokes on ya.

I saw a craft in the sky move slowly , back and forth, stop and then disappear in a streak of light high in the sky.

That was 12 years ago. And because of that experience I will always believe in aliens...but I secretly wish that stargaye sg1 is really a documentary.

yes, its from adamski

You should get away from the Canadian border,it makes you say weird stuff

Can these roleplay threads fucking leave

It wasn't aliens and there is no conspiracy of visitation. You think scientists around the world wouldn't have uncovered it by now? You think the thousands of army personel around the world wouldn't have leaked actual proof by now? I can't believe people fall for this stuff. I guess it's fun to think about.

WTF I love 20th century occultists now

>FTL travel limitations.
if there are ETs able to travel at the speed of light and they would've started their journey as soon as they could've spotted 'us' after the big bang, those ETs in a radius of 2,25billion lightyears from our planet could be here by now.

claims it's a thought-form that gets recreated when necessary by the human social memory, as that craft is part of it's memory from those entities visitited ancient Egypt.

Too simplistic

>The earth is like Israel, we lie at the intersection of 4 galactic territories and we are the weakest/non threat, hence why the ETs don't bother with us and are more amused by our existence.

Complete horseshit, I can tell you that much.

i leave now. will read through everything after waking up though

all of you are wrong. the ufos are part of the last remnants of nazi germany.

>implying i didnt even say so making me right

>THEY CAN BE REBUKED BY CALLING THE NAME OF THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS

This kind of shit turns people off, fuck you man. I am fully in agreement that UFO's are more likely than not a 4D phenomina used by mostly by malevolent beings that live outside space time, perhaps to influence timeline dynamics into their favor. (See some of Montalk's work on this montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics he does good in dept discussions of the art hyperdimensional warfare and metaphysics/science/conspiracy general.

Forgive my shit spelling lol. Long day and just posting after work. Also 444, yay!

> The question is who is in those UFOs?

JEWS!

WHO ELSE?

>vril energy flying nazi superweapons

No fucking way, next you'll tell me The Black Flame was a real person.

Let me guess, Hyperborea is real too? The frogs? The subterranean people? Everything?

Does Israel even have UFO sightings at all

i'm the type of person who can believe anything, but ends up believing nothing. I can believe literally anything for a little while, but then i have doubt and it goes away

Or they'd be allowed on the air in completely ridiculous programs on cable that no one but simpletons believe.

Tell us about the Nordics? Are they space Aryans, did Hitler contact them?

The alien shit is all fake and it is orchestrated by satan.

Watch this and you will be informed on it, I was misled also. Jesus is the only way.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

Part 2 is great also.

They have to go back

Yea, that's what I said when I first heard it but this guy literally had hundreds of high level government contacts and did seminars for the CIA. I know that just because you're a government official, this doesn't mean you're not a total loon but this guy was dead serious about what he was saying.

The government is really concerned that the other species will learn of our deal that we struck with the J-rod species (sorry said L-rod species earlier, meant j-rod). This information conforms to what the Canadian defense minister had said in an interview with RT (which he also showed me). Most government officials know nothing about this project, this thing is so "off the books" that not even the president is briefed on this situation.

But it all makes sense, the Canadian defense minister talking about 4 main species of alien, the French/Brazilian governments saying that ET hypothesis was legit, the cattle mutilations being a sudden phenomena that seems to be somewhat seasonal (as though the ETs asked for permission before harvesting people's cows), and most importantly: the gov being completely silent on the matter, it all just comes together.

For sure chillax my dude.

CGI

Idk about the Nordic alien race but it is likely that Hitler had to have some sort of ET contact considering the substance of his governments amazing research.

We have to remember that these alien species disguise themselves from time to time (hence men in black phenomena). What is almost certainly true is that aliens are currently living in Antarctica, whether they have a nordic disguise, as some sources allege, I couldn't really say.

>IT'S A SECRET THE OTHER ALIEN RACES DON'T KNOW

Except it's literally all over the web. You telling me they couldn't find out?

The Rendelsham Forest UFO encounter also included hieroglyphic/rune-like symbols on the outside of the craft.

Before you dismiss me, look, just listen: I know this stuff that I'm saying sounds fuckin nuts. I get it, it's a huge red-pill but here's the facts

Cattle mutilations are real and unexplained phenomena that happen all the time in Montana/Wyoming, literally hours away from where I live. The government and investigators from myth-busters were at a loss to dismiss this phenomena as a hoax/disturbing prank. If you look at the photos, it is absolutely fucking disgusting and disturbing

Second fact: Paul Helleyer, Canadian Defense minister comes out on RT and claims that there are different species of aliens that the US government has been in contact with and there is international collusion to hide this fact. Seems like a pretty reliable source to me

youtu.be/Pg6VTzacb9I

Fact: We have literally a mountain of radar evidence for the phenomena of ufos, showing these entities can do maneuvers at 1k mph and make right turns at high speed

Fact: we have fucked up/weird video evidence from all over the world of this phenomena, evidence which is good enough in the court of law.

Nasa tether incident
m.youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I

China pyramid UFO inside lightning storm
youtu.be/SJZgGZD7rOk

There are many other videos of ufos that are legitimately wtf eye opening but these 2 are pretty good to show two things:

This phenomena is world wide, it is not localized to America exclusively as has been claimed by the media

This phenomena boils down to merely an elaborate hoax.

They need proof like any other civilization to go to war. Just because I know what's going on, based on heresay from government officials, doesn't mean that the aliens would attack us on account of that fact.

Also, we have spaceships too lol, assuming we struck a deal with this j-rod species, what exactly are the reptilians gonna do about it? They aren't even a cohesive group (multiple seperate factions) while the J-rod live literally next door by comparison. Just like war for us, it costs a lot of time/energy for these alien races to go to war with each other.

But you can keep spazzing out and calling me a moron, doesn't hurt my feelings really.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

It was flares dipshit. I was in Phoenix when this happened, and I've spent extensive time in Nevada and Arizona sky watching over the test ranges.

Also, as had been noted before, we are on the outside intersection of these factions. They come here for amusement/science/recon, they don't come here because this is an easy place to get to. Even for the ETs, it takes a long time (30 years for J-rod) to get here and presumably longer for the Reptilian species. Just to go to war over this planet? When there are literally millions just like it all over the milky way? What for? Lol

They leave each other alone for the most part, if anything the US government antagonizes them (when they get the opportunity).

In all fairness you are just speculating. I am not saying that you are wrong, just that since there are no solid facts about this you are mearly throwing assumptions. You may believe what you want but untill we know more I would suggest that we keep an open mind and instead of just bluntly stating that , we would rather have an actual conversation and analyze the bits of info that might be available.

Oh man, you are literally dense. The Phoenix lights was a massive ship, flares dissipate and move around. I was literally there to see it in person, hence my fascination with UFOs. If you had seen it in person, you would not be so easy to jump to "muh flares" bullshit. Literally simpleton who listens to the US government propaganda because you're too small minded to believe that we aren't alone. Even if there was a dead alien body, you would fucking deny it and say that it must be a plastic model/hoax. Just ridiculous, such a shill

Here's yet another easy to find video proving ET hypothesis is legit. This time the mexican air force chases a "non existent flare, just a flare guys, nothing to see here"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Rk9cpykwU

This one? Russian government documentary on ufos, the Russian government officials openly discussing
their knowledge of ufo operations
youtu.be/MwUpPwyyvLw

Again, nothing to see here. Nothing to it!

Of course, then there are the towers on mars/the moon that you can see from NASA images, of which they don't even try to hide

There's a bunch of weird shit for anyone who bothers to take a look

Ancient aliens dude actually did a pretty cool special on the "Nazi Time Travelers." Interesting how many different corroborating sources he dug up

Das muss man natürlich alles wissen, alles das was reichsdeutsche Hochtechnologie vermag.

bump, love ufo threads

there is no "various governments".

I fucking hate it when retards think skepticism is discounting everything that doesn't have concrete proof.
That's not skepticism, that's blindness. You need to learn to put the pieces together. Even if you don't think it's aliens it's obvious that somthing is going on.

Aren't you guys tired? You've all been working so hard on this, you really should take a break and at least get a quick nap in. Sweet dreams anons.

>Jesus is the only way.
Then why are all His churches working for the Synagog of Satan? Jesus is just alright with me, but His followers need to get their shit together.

I heard they come here to eat our delicious, delicious adrenal glands, it's like cocaine to them, at least the tall ancient Greys do.

I remember in the early days when Al Gore first brought us the interwebs ( like in 2002 -3 ) there was this web page that had a small vid ( probably in realplayer) of a saurcer flying over a cabin, it looked awesome.
Wish i saved it, womdering if anyone else know what im talking about?

Have the more advanced aliens evolved completely beyond physicality? Why use UFOs? Reeks of secret military/govt tech.

Yes, stupid humans. It's not aliens that rule you. Blame the joos.

You have to be an idiot to belive that aliens exist

Us from now, us from later, ppl from other places and times. The tri design operates under delta and omicron formation. (Tri or single) based off the bell.Theorized to run off "red mercury". Others changed energy sources to magneto-hydro-dynamics....

>Amirite?

Many different way of achieving anti-gravity as stated by "Boyd Bushman" former skunkworx. Then againby many others. But knownfor much much longer than that. History was destroyed. The re-discovered again later. Especially by Tesla...then his perdecessor finished it. Was confiscated as a threat to national sec. And iced....this was even before Roswell. This shit goes back 1,000s of years...our true creators