What does Sup Forums think of California?

What does Sup Forums think of California?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
youtube.com/watch?v=18o5iUL3Tls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

their flag is pretty cool I guess

Fucking Commies...

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

Beautiful state with an ugly tumor named San Francisco.

It somehow got better after getting nuked and it's not even that great then.

Science is not on a band for methheads's side.

Fuck you and move back to California.

P cool place honestly. Would live there if I could afford it

Southern California is shit.

Ive been to San Fran twice. Absolutely hated it.
Hippies, bums and homosexuals.

Commiefornian here, great except for all the Democrats

There is no escape. There is never an escape. You're here forever.

woah woah don't shoot the messenger. but your reply suggests you're at least a little afraid of being dropped into the ocean alongside your faggot neighbors

If Cali was its own country it would be worse than Canada. At least we're capable of uncucking ourselves. That shitfest is wayyyyyyyy farther along than we are.

cool place until the undesirables came

>hippies
>niggers
>illegals

they fucked up this place really bad

There's got to be some way to round up all of the illegals, SJWs, and niggers, and PUSH them somewhere else. Preferably to Mexico or the Middle East.

I try not to.
It depresses me.
t. former califag

I'm born and raised and currently live in CA

NUKE US....

From what I've heard the people must be disgustingly degenerate and either cucks or criminal niggs and spics.
I'd rather move to Washington only going down this shit hole to buy some weed.

That isn't how fault lines work and it never was. You were lied to by a bong, some band, and a shitty John Cusack movie. Or you're clinging on to a false hope, either way it's scientifically impossible.

Also...
>vid related

> literally nothing but commies, fags, spics and niggers
GAS THE WHOLE STATE

>From what I've heard the people must be disgustingly degenerate and either cucks or criminal niggs and spics.
Just in the big cities. If you go to somewhere like Orange or Coronado or San Louis Obispo, it's not so bad.

Where y'all from? 559 here

I'm still mad about the about law which took away my shopping bags.

They pretty much shape the world. The most influential technology came from Cali and they are taking us into the future even if conservatives are dragged there kicking and screaming.

If Mexicans and shit FILIPINOS weren't all over this state, it might actually be nice again

ok

for me it is fantasy. i fantasize about you and your faggot neighbors being purged, then. this guy just made a thread about what i think about cali

and then you showed up

619 here. Spics and muhammads, and a mix all year long is dominant/ Every white person I see is trash tier now.

323 senpai, northeast of DTLA

I want to leave this shithole.

As someone who was born and raised here:

The small towns are full of awesome people and there is tons of interesting stuff to do.

meanwhile SF and LA are filled with fuckwits, spics and degenerates that ruin everything within a 100 mile radius.

There are loads of "White" pockets/neighborhoods in CA, where Whites are dominant even in Los Angeles. But as a whole Southern California is Mexico/Philippines

My thoughts

I'm sorry you feel that way. Maybe in a different situation we could have gotten along well. But I promise that I'm more conservative than you could ever know.

Fuck this place
t. Califag

I'd love it here if it wasn't for the people.

I think ICE got rid of a hefty amount of illegals. 661 is surprisingly whiter post Trump inauguration.

lucky

I feel like Los Angeles is hopeless, dunno why I'm still here. Hipsters, Mexicans, Flips...and Whites are NOT happy. They pretend to be, but it's the biggest self delusional scam.

Most Whites have a look of hopelessness. This place used to be fun and nice, now it's just a land where every fucking migrant and race is separate and everyone stays in their own holes.

isn't it like ten cents for a bag now? is it like only at certain stores? i remember last time my gf went to diaso they didn't charge her.

it really is a beautiful state and i did enjoy living there off and on. but i hated the roads and majority of people.

Also I live in a white area that has increased in mex music noise polution in the last 20 years

same with Bay Area. You have to go more north to get away from the enrichment,but everyone is so cucked up there

Copter ride for the whole state

Are you somewhere around Grass Valley or Quincy?

We will honestly have a 1776 soon with all these bullshit taxes and regulations that keep getting passed.

t. Californian

my best friend is 323.

650, send help.

The only reason I'm still in SoCal is because I hold on to the hope the the Trump Admin will actually clean this place up and Illegals will go back home.

that is the lamest filename I have ever seen

-2/10

go die

Me too user, me too

Cali is a great state for ALL minorities of all kinds... except conservatives.

Let's just say there's a reason Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller, and other members of the perceived "alt-right" are from California. It's a symbol of what happens when white people become a minority and liberals control literally every institution and level of government.

you're in the north part then. listen, the whole thing has to go, i'm sorry

I agree

That fucking road tax and the plastic bag tax stand out firmly in my mind. I'll say this though, every since they passed that plastic bag one, I've seen a lot less plastic bags littering the sidewalks.

ayyy i'm LG/SV

760 here, whites are almost nonexistent 911 pls halp

Look, someone just needs to ship Brown off to the middle east and elect a staunch conservative to fix the damn place.

THE NCR WILL CRUSH THESE SHIT EATING LIBERALS

916 is suffering a curry and rice invasion.

This state is why I drive a truck that gets 9mpg. If global warming is true, then I'm helping the conservatives of California own beach front property.

It could be as awesome or as shitty as it's portrayed. I'll never know because I'll never put a penny into their economy.

Lots of Koreans here but a lot of Mormons to counter
Obviously lots of Mexicans but in the desert rural whites still majority. Shrinking though

That tax will probably help the more rural parts of Cali, city's will still look like shit and lest we forget about the ammo tax and the cigarette tax.

Won't exist for much longer.

CUBAR
Cucked Up Beyond All Relief.

It's the Soviet Union with better weather.

This has been said for over 50 years and it's not even a remotely possible conspiracy theory when you get down to the logistics of nature. L I T E R A L L Y in your dreams.

The Soviet Union doesn't have landwhales because there is no food to make them fat.

I think north korea should nuke it in multiple places , we destroy north korea as "payback" America profits!

I'm from Cali and it's alright. Too many taxes but higher pay to deal with it and I like not having seasons. Its pretty cool seeing people get mad at us too.

can someone kill me please?

It's a shithole and I'm in the early stages of planning my escape.
>INB4 REEEEE FUCK OFF ALL CALIFAGS ARE LIBKEKS!
Go fuck yourselves. My vote means nothing here when all the spics and metropolitan liberals vote for the worst possible Democrat politicians. This place is turning into mini Venezuela.
>You have to be 21 to buy fucking cigarettes
>Plastic bags at grocery stores cost 5 cents a pop
>Gun laws straight out of the EU
>Gasoline is now taxed
>Fucking CHP is everywhere on the highways
>Some of the worst drivers in the nation
>38% non-Hispanic white
>Income tax is fucking robbery tier
I didn't ask to be born in this shithole but my fucking Gen X parents had to move from the bay area to the central valley when I was 4 during the housing boom.

who is this semen demon?

I wanna buy a pistol and LARP as a Commie executioner, but the fucking retards in the government won't let me. Nuke this shithole before it's too late.

BoS is better

831 Surfs up BREH. Honestly though, send help.

This

Once you're here, you're not getting out. It's like a manager deliberately not promoting you because he knows you're the best at the bottom position, so you're stuck carrying the team with no chance of moving up the ladder.

>be me
>live in commiefornia
>want to buy ar-15
>mfw

Don't forget the Chinese.

Also, SF and Oakland have a HUGE Antifa problem. They're not only rioters, but also drug pushers and sell and prey on minors.

The white areas around LA are full of yacht club whites who let their millennial offspring push degeneracy. They're like people who go to Coachella. At least the whites north of of the Bay Area and east of Sacramento are normal whites.

you're a cool guy
t. Sonoman

>higher pay

Not really, and it means nothing. Everyone works a McJob, unless they're expats from Brooklyn.

How do you even get that mag out?

>Canada
>uncucked
Choose one

I'm from Martinez. It's literally the very edge of cuckville, and across the bridge to Benecia you're in conservative territory. My town is full of closeted conservatives, but they're too chicken shit to do anything.

Nigger that is a NY valid gun. I am a real Calicuck gun owner and we aren't that gimped. I wonder what state you're from user

I live in California. Everything except the landscape is shit. The only place I will miss when I move out of this hellscape is the Gaslamp District in San Diego and Old Town in Temecula. The people there are even more insufferable than usual, but the areas themselves are comfy as fuck

He's not wrong. That's the CA standard now for an AR15. The thing is, people who bought their guns and 30rd mags before the ban were allowed to keep them, though that population is VERY small.

the east bay used to be Conservative AF
I remember goin duck hunting in San Leandro in the 70s

>Everything except the landscape is shit.

The landscape really isn't that impressive unless you go into niche areas towards the borders.

Pic related. This is 90% of what California looks like.

I remember people used to go fishing all the time at the San Pablo reservoir.

>San Leandro
No fucking way. That place is the ghetto.

>In the 70's
Oh...

here's a vid incase you want to get updated on our bullshit policy

youtube.com/watch?v=18o5iUL3Tls

Fellow Cali fags, I think we can all agree that San Diego is the best part of California....right?

lol nigga have you never been to the sierra nevadas? big sur? sequoia national forest? joshua tree? mojave desert? california has amazing scenery

It's a great city but for me the best part of California is Carmel, California. Such a beautiful little town along the coast.

Anyone else in Berkeley? I was pretty progressive when came here and now I'm drifting further and further to the right. The rich white people that want to be "allies" are the absolute worst.

Originally from Placer County and I know that area is full of Sup Forums