The Daily Reminder of Failure

Your daily reminder that Donald J. Trump has let down or betrayed every single person who ever put their faith in him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aten9vCRvA
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/14/what-you-need-to-know-president-trump-revised-travel-ban/99158446/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/libito
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that Hillary lost to this guy

Actually he's done everything I hoped. Deregulated business and growing the economy. The stock market is up massively since his election. He's doing an awesome job.

I wasn't betrayed, but thanks for your concern, nerd virgin.

>deflect, deflect, deflect away...
You got suckered into supporting a fraud. But you're not the first, so don't feel TOO bad.
>deflect, deflect, deflect away...

>I wasn't betrayed,
yet

>supporting a fraud
Oh, so all the money I made in the stock market is a fraud?

Trump executed his 100 day plan almost word for word as soon as he got into office.

>Still can't get over the fact your candidate lost
LOL

Not according to the 260,000 people who just got jobs last month. Or the people whose 401k'S are reaching new highs. Or the beef producers who can now sell to China. And the list of individuals whose lives are getting better. What is it YOU want?

>Oh, so all the money I made in the stock market is a fraud?
deflect deflect deflect... I doubt you even know how to invest in equities ... deflect deflect deflect

>Trump executed his 100 day plan

easy when there wasn't one. he can't even staff his office much less get one thing done

How so, just like before the election, I get to watch libcucks and commies lose their shit, while I sit and laugh like the Jew taught me.

>Not according to the 260,000 people who just got jobs last month.
so nice of you to point to things that Trump has nothing to do with. Good work supporting the idea that he's a big fraud.

>I get to watch libcucks and commies lose their shit
how do you feel about the fact that your friends and relatives are embarrassed for you?

he already put in the travel ban , i love trump now. He makes fags like op cry daily . Trump is my hero he did everything he said he would. Stay buttmad after ja-maul puts his dark saber up ur ass gaylord

>tfw no friends and my family shares my views, some more "right wing" than my own.

youtube.com/watch?v=_aten9vCRvA

logical fallacy of peer pressure

>he already put in the travel ban ,
What travel ban? The one that isn't in? KEK
>i love trump now
of course you do. Of course you do.

>logical fallacy of peer pressure
there's no logic involved there, chief. Just a question.

But feel free to deflect from the failure failure failure failure...

>>tfw no friends and my family shares my views, some more "right wing" than my own.
the false bravado of the humilated.

No, just don't care about the loss of social capital, humiliated not you sorry nigger/jew.

I literally ONLY voted for Trump so Hillary wouldn't win the presidency.
He did everything I wanted him to do months ago.

its' still in effect unlike of of chimp mama's orders. OP what are you going to do without healthcare. You might as well kys he is getting another 4 the way the stock market is raising, like my dick. Stay mad fag

>thinking that those who Trump supported Hillary.
Many hated both.

>easy when there wasn't one
Thanks for proving your ignorance. He announced his 100 day plan before the election.

>he can't even staff his office much less get one thing done
Except that he has the most elite people working for him and he's getting a ton of stuff done.

The only thing I put my faith in him to do was piss off liberals.
He's been succeeding in this task more than I even anticipated.
So not only has he not let me down, or betrayed my faith. He has actually gone above, and beyond.
sage btw

>just don't care about the loss of social capital
>laughing on the outside
>crying on the inside

yep, not bothered at all!

>its' still in effect
h'rer im' rit'ing' s'o ''you un'dersta'n
'trav'el ba'n i's ''block'ed''
LOL
KEK
you're so fucked

>He announced his 100 day plan
lol nope

>has the most elite people working for him
MOST elite
yep, the MOST.

>The only thing I put my faith in him to do was piss off liberals

ha...
and here's the thing
(chuckling)
he's actually making the case for liberal government
Trump is the best thing to happen to liberals in a generation
it's so hilarious. I mean, the dude was a Democrat! and you guys voted for him!
you can't make this shit up.

>>thinking that those who Trump supported Hillary.
this must be Canadian English.

Hillary is based fucking loser

You must be new to ShareBlue.
You have now changed your life. For now, you are staying on script. You are over doing it a lot but I think that you will soon realize that it is not working. We do not care. You can jew and jew and jew your way all around this site and not change a single perspective.

can fags really not read? Or do you have trigger blocker on your computer
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/14/what-you-need-to-know-president-trump-revised-travel-ban/99158446/

judges and u btfo'd how will dems show their face in congress again. It's sad how the republicans are taking away ur faggy turBANNED friends. Guess ur going to be fisting ur own butthole for awhile

Ceeckd out this FIG LIB he thinks librals have any say in politics anymore. Hows that Dakota pipeline going right up ur easy access demhole. Stay protesting my bitch, the streets are where you are going to live now

>filename
>libito

My stock share did good xD

hasnt let me down, I knew exactly what I voted for

>pic

now theres a breakfast blend I can get behind

As long as he continues to piss off and enrage the liberal media, the shills, and other increasingly irrelevant entities such as yourself, he'll be doing everything I voted for him to do.

dude,
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/libito
im not talking sexdrive im talking sexual prowess.
Of course libs have libido you can see those furfags humpong a tree.

>implying the president has any power over the stock market.

No it's retail money. I.e. Grandmas life savings going through her shifty financial advisor.

Institutional money is heavy on cash for the moment, waiting for the crash that will follow the realization that trump can't even get tax reform accomplished.

plus all that bent up cuckness, look at the stats libs masturbate more it's sad

>DACA
still in place because Ivanka and Jared and now he believes "dreamers" are "terrific kids" he won't deport because he has a "big heart"
>wall
not even started
>Obamacare
still there and bill keeps most of it
>Paris climate nonsense
saved thanks to Ivanka, Jared, and Tillerson
>stay away from Syria
promise broken thanks to Ivanka
>getting rid of Obama's LGBTXYZ protections
staying in place because Ivanka and Jared
>NAFTA
still in place because Jared called Trudeau and convinced Trump not to get the US out of it
>minimizing legal immigration
today Trump backtracked on that and said he'd love more legal immigrants
>China
says they're now no currency manipulators after a short talk with President Xi
>destroy radical Islam
appoints a guy who won't say the words as NSA and invited Erdogan to the White House after calling to congratulate him for effectively becoming Islamic supreme leader of Turkey

>Replying to these empty bait threads

Nobody even fucking posts in these anymore, general threads are where it's at

are you an idiot??
>president has no power over the stock market
his tweets have already created fluctuations
guess your just a poorfag who doesnt know his ass from his lips

-the wall is being built are you delussional?
-Trump will never be elected
-Sumpreme Court won't even hear trannies complain, they are shitting themselves for lack of id and bathrooms.

You brought up a great point thou you still has jew ties and will be leading us to war in the middle east. I personally do not care because Muslims are a growing threat and need culling. Jews are killing themselves with trans sex changes so im not really worried bout xhem.

daily reminder that you've lost to a handful of autistic children. you gave it everything you had, and yet here you are, gloating over your own colossal failure that you will never, never recover from. for the rest of your miserable life, every time you put on a smug face and open your whore mouth, you'll be immediately reminded that the last time you did that, you got dickslapped, skullfucked and sodomized.

she was everything you wanted and he is everything you stand against, and we've destroyed her and shoved him so far up your ass, no amount of reconstructive surgery will ever make it whole again.

it doesn't matter what happens now. it never did. we got what we wanted. every single morning I wake up to check reddit front page, see your agonised screams, and I get filled with positive energy for the rest of my day. every. single. day. for the next eight years.

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA