Im enjoying a nice evening with my friends at a prestigious shisha place while you virgins are sitting on a friday...

Im enjoying a nice evening with my friends at a prestigious shisha place while you virgins are sitting on a friday night at home jerking to Trump.

What are you gonna do about it?

>leaf
>Smoking a hookah

Enjoy your herpes and lung cancer

This

>prestigious
>cafeteria floor tiling

You're fucking retarded using instant lighting coals and not using coconut coals. Enjoy your shitty tasting shisha tgat tastes like lighter fluid, fag.

this

It gets better. They're using instant light coals which are for peasants, and note the red tape to cover the air leaks because the faggots couldn't afford to buy another $10 hose. Fucking beta retards.

>Tape on the hookah
>Prestigious

suck your cock because you're an alpha male

>jerking it to Trump
Nah, you've got the wrong place, /r/the_donald is two blocks over

yeah cause jacking to trump is more prestigious then smoking nigger rocks

and yet here you are...

Get on my level

>prestigious shisha place
kek it literally looks like some shitty middle eastern diner that also has hookah

>prestigious
>linoleum floors
>barefoot
>canada

nice try

Looks like the Diet Cola of vaping

>vaping

Only groups of virgin friends go pay money to smoke hooka at a bar

>Virgins

Take this

Shisha is not prestigious it's just dumb. You're sucking smoke through a hose and if that wasn't shitty enough you get with share spit with smelly strangers too. As a bonus it gives cancer. And the kicker is that it has no psychoactive effects whatsoever! None! If at least you got high from it I'd call you a degenerate but would at least understand why you do it, but it doesn't do shit! It's not even like you need to do it to get shake the camel smell off, you live in a civilized country! Literally, the only reason you would have to smoke shisha in Canada is if you're cosplaying that caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland, and even that is pathetic. Get your shit together OP.

I'm going to fucking kill you, that's what.

>not sharing his prestigious shisha. He bought his own prestigious shisha for himself.

Defend this you fucking burger

Day of the grill soon

Shisha is fucking garbage, smoke tobacco that doesn't taste like apples or some shit like a man and then we can talk.

Buy a new hose you pleb

I do not envy you at all. I like having no friends and being nocturnal. I did some body weight exercise this morning. Cleaned my room in an attempt to sort myself out. Now, i'm just finishing up a david duke show, and about to leave for a 2 hour bike ride.

Is that an Egyptian Hookah?

Nothing better than chilling and smoking hookah with the bros.

>david duke

Enjoy your controlled opposition propaganda

>posting on the internet instead of talking to your friends
You sound like a lot of fun to be around, you dumb nigger

As a Respiratory Therapist
SPBP

>t. travis bickle

Finally a cool burger

Your mom told you to clean your room? Filthy pleb

Seems comfy.

Since I started smoking cigarettes(yeah, it's degenerate but I wanna do it, so fuck you cucks), shishas give me no excitement at all.

Going to a friends country house today, drink some stuff, hang with some gals and have a good time.

I thought I was the only not-NEET around here.

Smoke a lot. :)

Yeah i smoke shisha sometimes with friends. Its comfy

you don't own your own hookah? god canadians are such faggy faggots . Oh, and fuck that shit anyway

>he smokes paki bongs and not Missouri Meerschaum
Are you even white, bro?

east leafs make me want to go full /rake/

Why do you hate yourself?

Just came back form a hookah bar, Jesus Christ I want to kill myself

Haters gonna hate

i want to have friends too