youtube.com/watch?v=KF0w4GLkZJU
youtube.com/watch?v=LJviK2YEBMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's a trap?

yes, because men who act like that are mentally ill

t-thats a guy?

im so fucked how do i stop the urge i want to be straight

>Where's Sup Forums at?
Idk. But i know where Sup Forums is. Getting fucked by some moar black dick and being smug little retards.

time to go

yes

this

lol no

fuck i want a qt bf now

dick or no proof.

i dont think it's a guy and i have an eye for this. but to address your concern, it's a fine line between man and woman, hormonally. look at your nutsack, and imagine it spread open. that's pussy lip skin. your dick tip retracted is a clit. it's the same parts plus or minus the presence of some hormones and this can be done in post with drugs.

whats the name of this guy/girl i need to know for a fact

It's a girl. And it's not a jew. Give it a rest, JIDF. Go back to posting female Israeli soldiers.

I'm 99.9999% sure that's not a guy. I just found her on youtube (emily rudd) and she doesn't have a faggy voice

Not a dude.

Also your testicles inverted are ovaries

I hate it when Sup Forums makes me fall in love with men. It's almost like there is a conspiracy to turn perfectly normal straight males gay. Who could be behind such a thing?

She could be hanged instead.

>implying people who use Sup Forums are perfectly normal people to begin with

i mean even with the normie mass migration its
still fucked up in here

Did Malcolm go full Trap?

youtube.com/watch?v=KF0w4GLkZJU

I don't want to gas, I want to electrocute

I want to live life on easy mode.

once you hit about 40 that changes

like i fucking know. all i'm saying is that this looks to me like a natural female. bone structure, hair all checks out. if it's a tranny, the drugs were introduced at a VERY young age.

She is model Emily rudd and not a trap or tranny

Good try, faggot. Even a nigger can tell you how makeup works.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJviK2YEBMU

thanks m9

We just want a space thats ours and have our own pride, just like jews do

not a dude

Sorry. This just proves that men are better at... ya know... everything.

Whew, even her body is 10/10.

>no bulge
>implying you can't tuck your penis between your legs

nice try.

this is proof

I notice none of you actually have any proof of your own besides
>muh beliefs

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

it has an Adams apple faggot

So quirky lol :p

>Adams apple

Women can have Adam's apples too. It's just that it's more prominent in men.

< gas that too

There was never a "holocaust" but there should've been one. Rest assured there WILL BE one, as the fucking kikes deserve one.

We won't rest until every single filthy parasitic kike is rounded up and slaughtered like the vermin they are. The White Race has had more than enough of the Jew, and we're fully prepared to kill those parasites a million times over.

These greedy, hook-nosed vermin KNOW their days are numbered, and unlike in the past, they now have nowhere to run. This time, there won't be any kikes left alive to spread around the planet to hide like cockroaches.

We WILL get them ALL into the oven and their putrid memory will finally be erased from the planet once and for all. Like all parasites, the Jew continues to reproduce until we wipe out every single last one of them.

That's why it's CRUCIAL that ALL kikes are exterminated fully, for the good of us all.