Sup Forums wants this little kid dead just because he's a different religion

>Sup Forums wants this little kid dead just because he's a different religion

> /r/pics

Lol

Pol are lambs to the slaughter. The decieved souls of the Satanic regime. They dont even know how humanity is connected. That their sins have a price. In this life and the next. G-d is real. And he is good and just. And he will punish the wicked who persecute the meek. You have been warned pol.

FUCK YOU PUTO

His religion wants me dead, among countless other things. So, I guess he can fuck off.

Just because a cancer is found before it is capable of killing you, does not mean it shouldn't be cut out before it does have that chance.

Is that a cup of camel piss?

he's so fucking cute.

i will personally take up arms to protect this little ahmed

Is that a cup of camel piss? We don't want him dead, just to live in the middle east and rape it's women..

Oh go back to your feces filled street pajeet

>implying that religion is innate, unchangeable, and something children even care about

Is that c-4 under his shirt?

>Pol
>>>/reddit/

what is liberal propaganda 101?

kek
What a complete faggot.

tear out the cancer before it can spread

THIS IS WHY I GAS PEOPLE

>Arab gulf states fund Islamic terrorism with the help of Israel and neocons in DC in order to overthrow secular ruler in Syria
>welp time to let them all the Syrians into the west
>also here are some of the few white Syrians left after the centuries of Arab rape, therefore all Syrians are white!

Don't want him dead there, but I don't want him alive here either. Fuck off Yazidi poster
>pol is one person
how new do you have to be to summarize this place as having one opinion

I wanted him to not even be born but his patents decided to create this problem.

Our forces did great persuading the sand niggers in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Enduring freedom to leave their religion and join our Secular capitalist machine .

>implying that religion is innate, unchangeable, and something children even care about

It doesn't matter what they think. They have no agency at that age. Their futures are determined by their parents and other relations in their lives. Looking at his name, we all know where he's heading.

In 10 years he wants me dead. Better off him now

The children can still be saved, as can the women.
For the most part, it is majorly the men that are a problem.

syrians children are fine its the military aged afghanis and north africans that need to die

Get this sandnigger off my board

i dont want him dead, i just dont want him or any muslim in my country

that kid jolly af. i like him. but i would like him a lot better if he was in his own country and not raping the girls in MY country when pbup... puberty-be-upon-him happens

He and his family wants us dead because of different religion.

sorry little Mohamad, but your father is a coward who fled the country instead of fighting for it, and that's why you're in that camp

I want Lebanon to be a good country for both their muslim and christian populations and for that kid to have a great future where he belongs, in his ethnic homeland

he's white than 3/4 of Sup Forums

He's just going to grow up horny in a sexually repressed religion and society where they rape or kill people for the promise of sex in the next life.

I don't want him dead, though. I want his father and uncles dead.

we don't want anybody dead.
we want everyone to be happy -- in their own countries and at their own expense.
immigration solves absolutely nothing.

if all military aged males in USSR ran away from their "war torn country" and evil nazis, the whole world would've been speaking German right now (oh shi~)

So it's okay to kill hitler as a kid. But it's not okay to kill a jihadi as a kid?

PS: I'm not okay with killing anyone as a kid but I want fucking libtards opinion on this

children can't be religions.

nah, more like because he is a kid and i fucking hate kids