Asians

Why the fuck does 4 Chan love to suck Asian cock so much? Asians are almost as much different from the Aryan bloodline as blacks are, Persians and Indians are much more related to whites than Asians are and yet we despise them.Not only this but most Asian girls look like fucking goats the more i look at them and why is nobody talking about how Asians are taking all the good jobs in western countries i mean i cant even spend a day without seeing a 1000 Chinese cunts in Sydney now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jStgpoYpVLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuz Sup Forums is necessarily mostly American (sheer population), and NE Asians aren't such a problem here, maybe? But yeah, your pic is ugly.

They're so calm, really - they draw so little attention to themselves and they're such model citizens / denizens. Even I don't mind them. I feel some kinship with Iranians, per my crackpot theory, it's blood / genetics. It's easy to talk to Indians - they're frequenetly smart enough - but fuck if they don't drive me up a wall for some reason. It may be that they're dark. I'd hate to think I'm that shallow, but they're kind of cringey too. Frequently smelly, like to travel in packs. But the NE Asians I've met have been model citizens.

They're cute as fuck, it's really as simple as that

They're smart and share our love of tinkering.

>chan
Stop and think for a minute

I dunno
because owner of Sup Forums is asian ?

You dont live in Sydney do you?

>Persians and Indians are much more related to whites than Asians are
Persians and Indians are Asians retard Aussie.

Oh shutup you know what i fuckking mean burger, Mongoloid there is that good enough?

>Why the fuck does 4 Chan love to suck Asian cock so much? Asians are almost as much different from the Aryan bloodline as blacks are,

>cocks must be sucked along racial lines

Cause muh iq and nazi alliance. Also many are weebs and have yellow fever.

Asians aren't model citizens. They are diligent workers because of their shame-oriented brains leading to a group that slots into bureaucratic roles while subsuming the intellectual base of society. Asians in America do not read literature they're fucking horrible for American culture

I concur. There is a yellow fever that is quite repulsive. We see young men bashing Lauren Southern while at the same time yearning for ugly, tiny, yellow (no, not white skinned at all and that's why they hate the sun) women.

>implying you wouldn't

Almond status: Activated

Also this. Nietzsche would agree. These are a race of people that has very little of bravado and courage. It's the reason asian males have such problems with masculinity and why asian women hate asian males most of all. It is good for us yes, but not necessarily good for them. That is one reason why race-mixing with that population is unfavorable. Persians are a million times better.

she needs to eat less

like this?

Nah I live in Brisbane

SeeMaybe once you have constructive surgery on your children they will turn out alright, that is, in the case that they are girls.

She needs to get a plastic surgery because asians look like goats

I find it funny how they are pretending to be Aryan

Oh what the fuck that is disgusting

I'd rather live around asains than most other whites desu. They work their ass off, keep to themselves, don't complain about shit. We just need to do a better job at red pilling them. I think the problem is that they place so much emphasis on education that they believe the stupid shit their marxist teachers/professors teach them.

what's wrong with that?

Well you are lucky

Asian girls are better looking than white girls

I grew up in a 99% white area and moved to a heavy asian area. Haven't had a white gf in years

Infact idont even think I've hooked up with any girl who wasn't asian in the whole 2.5 years I've been here

I could never date a white girl again

>i'm asian
What you think they mean :
>i'm japanese
What they actually are :
>south-east monkey/currynigger/south-chinese mouthbreather

It's healthy to want to fuck girls but if you have thought about it rationally and would actually choose to breed your white genes with asian you're probably low IQ.

I consider asians as basically white people

Easy to get along with, they're not retarded

I'm only 24. Not thinking about kids yet f a m. I'm having fun

Don't fall for the flattering pose/angle meme, especially when it comes to gooks

Are you kidding me? They are noisy,unhygienic,Most of the Chinese fucks i meat cant talk English for crap and yet they steal all the good jobs along with Indians because for some reason everyone wants diversity and quantity over quality

next thing you know a leaf considers niggers to be white

I disagree. The average white girl is better looking than the average asian chick. But the hot ones are better looking than your standard hot white chick. Especially the westernized Japanese women. The average Latina is better looking than both imo. Natural tans, curves, they're almost all in shape and they all will fuck your brains out.

Shut up, I live in New Farm. Asians here are fucking just as shit

Who looks the best isn't the main bloody argument here i personally think Asians look like goats but you can think otherwise and there are a lot of attractive people, in all races depending on the persons tastes

Have you ever encountered a legitimately hot abo?

You've never been to Australia. I'm not over exaggerating there's literally thousands of hot asian girls here. Every time I go to Southbank cultural centre bus station there's like 80-100 fuckable asian girls just standing there waiting for their bus. They all look exactly the same though lmao

White girls are still hot especially nords. But theres nowhere near the sheer number of hot white girls as there is asian

Wrong

Hairy pussies flat asses tofu breath subtle moustaches small tits, if they don't groom themselves. Lots oblivious to manners and hygiene and crazy makeup tricks . I like the Asian wives just for the exotic thrill factor, not into basic Asian bitches tho.

I used to think the same, then I visited Europe. Slavs / Germanics shit on Aussie sluts. Stop dating cucked Asians and find a feminine European cutie

Lucky basterd. I bet they're all looking to fuck white guys too.

Well abos r even uglier than niggers but i have met 1 or 2 mixed ones that are attractive in my life

Well you can go and enjoy all that plastic

Who are these white people fucking the abos to make mixed kids? Fat white women?

They cant be shit to you if you are one of them amirite?

Got a trip planned for Beijing?

I actually have no fucking clue i mean i swear i have come across thousands of white looking people that are apparently 15% abo and for some reason they are proud of it. Most white families here that has a long history in Australia at least have 1% abo in them by now but good thing i am not one of them faggots

having difficult day ?

>Asians are almost as much different from the Aryan bloodline as blacks are
They're literally not. For one thing, there is more genetic diversity between members of different African tribes than there are between a German and Japanese man. On top of that, Asia was once populated by Aryan people, and Aryan genes most likely originate in Asia.

The fact of the matter is that just like the statistics show that whites are "superior" to blacks, they also show that Asians are "superior" to whites.

What part of Asia was populated Aryans again?Its not from china or japan i can guarantee that

far east has no R1 haplogroup.

It's full of chinks

/thread.

>Asians are superior whites

Ye maybe if you ignore all of history and just focus on iq statistics

I've been to Australia. European girls are better looking.

No. For the most part they stick to their own racial and cultural lines. I went to a highschool that was 'multicultural'. Everyone sticks their own groups and is had lead to racial gangs in the past.

>inb4 I went to some poverty stricken ghetto public school

It was a catholic boys school.

>not white skinned at all and that's why they hate the sun) women.
lol

No, actually if you look at the mythology of China, Korea and Japan you'll see that the stories and characters aren't any different than the same ones found in every religion around the world. Here's a good example for you: In Chinese Mythology there is a story of a mythical mountain which is the home of immortal deities- the mountain lies under the polar star and is aligned with the axis mundi. On the mountain lives an Earth goddess who protects a garden of golden peaches which can grant immortality. In Norse mythology, there is Asgard, also a mountain which lies under the polar star/along the axis mundi, also the home of immortal deities including a goddess who protects a grove of golden apples which grant immortality. Both mountains are said to be the source of all of the world's waters, too. That's only one example, you can find countless examples. On top of that, there are lots of hints of red and blond hair in the names of many mythological characters, there are even ancient temples which show some gods who have blue eyes. Another clue, around the time that the indigenous hunter gatherers of Asia began experiencing migrations of new people and the beginning of things like metallurgy, agriculture, social hierarchy, etc, (which are all concepts brought to different tribal people around the world by the Aryans/Indo Europeans) you see a trend: first, you see that all of the skeletons we find from the time are shorter and similar to the indigenous type, then we see the introduction and coexistence of a new skeleton/racial type which has taller more gracile bones, and then finally we see both original types become minorities in favor of a new hybrid population.

There are also plenty of genetic clues, especially the fact that haplogroup R originates in South East Asia. I'd have to search for the details because I can't remember, but I did once discover that Thai people and Finnish people share a unique gene that no other racial groups have.

What do you mean by far east? I disagree, haplogroup R comes from south east Asia and the earliest/only evidence we find of basal R come from Lake Baikal which is pretty darn far east.

Yeah and crime rates too, among other things. Niggers could say the same about whites.

Iranian over here, and no we're not related to whites, as Persians are clearly superior to the white devil.

Well our countries are multicultural so crime rates really aren't a fair comparison

I mean historically white people shit on asians on every level. Even some of our shittest countries like Russia and hungary have far more scientific contributions than all of Asia combined asia

If anything asians 4 point iq difference is a great shame in the asian race. Because even with 4 iq points higher you still haven't managed to do but a few notable things with it in all of human history

Meanwhile every single interesting part of history is western

I'm talking about adjusting for population.

Really? How is that? Can you list some examples? Do you have some sort of statistics showing that whites have contributed more scientifically than Asians have?

African tribe believes in god,Holy shit they are related to Christians

That nigga looks Italian.

"Not related" what the fuck are you talking about?

Of course we're related.

The pic I posted above is a study done by the japanese department of trade and industry. This isn't a conspiracy theory

Asians lack creativity and as a result have always been one step behind us. We set the tone and everybody else follows. That's how it's always been and that's how it will always be. Even Arabs have more contributions to the planet than Asians. Asians are only good at perfecting our ideas

Not only are we more athletic than Asians, better looking than Asians, taller than Asians. But we also have 2000-3000 years of undeniable proof that we are superior to Asians on a civilisation and scientific based level

I like Japs. I don't mind Gooks. I'm not a fan of the Chinks and their commie ways.

The other Asians are shit-tier.

They look the same, except for the hair color.

FUCKING BANZAI YOU NAUGHTY BITCH.

Hong Kong Chinks are the best type of Chink.

That old theory. Which happens to be true.

We create.

Asians preserve.

Niggers and Kikes destroy.

>Asians lack creativity
Source? They seem pretty creative to me, they have all sorts of traditional fine arts, literature, performing arts, pottery, etc, and their creative history goes back to 7000 BC. You're not actually saying anything to prove that Asians have been behind us. Do you have a source on anything in that picture anyways?

That's a japanese

It says right underneath it. That's a study done by the Japanese government. Asian governments themselves admit they are inferior to us

The fact that all the good asian countries are just replications of the blue print we laid out already proved that anyway

It's almost as if Sup Forums is a Chinese cartoon imageboard

hahaha i think Asians already preserved enough by stealing jobs for whites. Niggers and Asians both destroy and the kike master controls them

They all look the same to me.

So what? thats like saying i should worship a pajeet because they created the number system that we use

Wanna make hafu abominations tbf lads

That's not a source. Anyone can say "a study by such and such group said this", that means nothing.

Asians>niggers>kikes

Yes , i rate niggers above kikes. Ironically enough , they seem more human to me.

They still look Asian.

WORSHIP THE POO

But they can now go on to make completely Aryan children depending on who they mate with.

Thats because kikes are smart and evil while niggers are just animals

Yea lets pollute the Aryan race even more great idea burger

Pretty much.

What?

Guess what shithead. Most girls of every race are fucking gross.

>every single interesting part of history is western
if history was 400 years old, sure

Except it's not polluting it, you're just a moron who knows nothing about genetics. The Asian people share genes with us, from the same ancestral Aryan group. When you mate, you bring the genes back together and end up creating higher concentrations of them.

WORSHIP THE DOT

see 442nd, fag

T..that's like gay and stuff.

That's not how it works , dawg.

H O N O R R A R R Y youtu.be/jStgpoYpVLA