twitter.com/UweBollocks/status/862662243170873346
youtube.com/watch?v=2ynG7bcH6ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ddit

LINK THE TWEET NOW

bomb the mosque

kill these fucking roaches get them out of our country NOW

>tfw mudslimes surpass niggers on the progressive stack.

Get reckt, chimps.

I wish Americans knew what Muslims were like.

cutting off your dick to spite your balls, neet

Filed under: shit that never happened.

Fine, if they commit terrorist attacks it will be mostly against niggers.
win win

At least we'll have the internet as an archive of why Hitler 2.0 ends up doing what he does.

Not real

Literally who?

Huh, I would have assumed it was being cast into a giant, bronze dildo with which to fuck history

There's only so much we can blame Kikes for when there are useful idiots like that scumbag.

Me too, real greatest ally, me too.

I am
a touch
irritated

>Builds the mosque
>Mosque is funded by Saudi Wahabbists
>Radical preacher inspires a terrorist
>This man and his family are torn apart when the Truck of Peaceā„¢ visits his town

"Haha! We sure showed those Trump supporters!"

>A fucking Juggalo
KEK As if anyone gives a shit what he's gonna do with it? As if that stops people from making more statues/flags? As if we're the butthurt ones by people being so upset, they feel compelled to behave in such a way?

I hope he builds the mosque next to his fucking house so he can stop having a long distance relationship with the people he's dickriding so hard.

Seriously, who even gives a fuck? I'm not even a red neck but I think tearing down someone's statue is "eh" at best. Like did anyone give a shit when Saddam's statue was torn down? Fucking Y A W N. Makes me want to buy a ton of confederate flags to fly, just to piss this precious snow flake off, because apparently, he can't live in a world with "hate symbols" or "bad history".

What a waste of money.

twitter.com/UweBollocks/status/862662243170873346

It's real, but he also said he bought all the other statues and will melt them to make them toilets for gender neutral bathrooms. In other words, he's trolling.

>A FUCKING JUGGALO

Faygo can't melt bronze beams

I don't believe him

Jokes on him, he spent a ton of money for nothing.

Isn't that like spiting pig farmers by using bacon fat to grease the hinges on mosque doors?

Why would muslims want that?

i guess its only fair

have you seen the middle east lately

He's going to melt down the statue of a slave owner and use it to build the roof of a mosque where people worship a prophet that owned slaves.

Wooo so progressive.

>literally putting a white man above you in your most sacred place
Good idea.

Yeah, he's trying to get them to worship a much more prolific slave owner

You'd think the 3000 dead burgers they claim to never forget would remind them, but I guess not

Bush told us that Islam was the religion of peace!

Why would he lie??? :DDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=2ynG7bcH6ss

>digits

We could spin this shit into a good thing

Tbh, we're begin fucking cucked. It kinda makes me laugh even though it's really sad.

Our heritage and culture is now offensive and has to be destroyed.

>use it to build something for the religion whose adherents killed over 110 million Africans and dashed their rape babies against the stones

they just need the Constitution and then they'll be exactly like us

If this is true, find this guy and kill him. No more bullshitting around. It's time to start the purge of these people.

>Implying that Muslims are capable of believing the Constitution is supreme over their religion

>look how edgy I am smoking a cig like a try hard fag
>look how even more edgy I am by being a self-hating cuck
>I am such a bad ass rebel, a true hero fighting against my heritage

mental illness

A Kafir helping spread Islam that will oppress women, gays and tolerance of any other religion/culture, nice times

he better be trolling , there are collectors out there that would pay ungodly amounts of money for historic statues to display on there property , only an idiot would destroy them

That's not really Syria in the 1970 photo, is it? Pretty sure that's Iran.

There's literally no hills in Louisiana.

we have a single mountain , though compared to other mountains its pretty much a hill

Like we can't build another monument
But wtf Louisiana make a fucking memorial park for these things dont just sell them to some douchebag

There's not enough muslims in the US for the Americans to get the true picture.

When you only have like 1% population of Muslims they're friendly and "bro tier".

When you get more than that they start demanding shit, because Islam is fundamentally a political movement moreso than it is any kind of religion.

When you get even more than the above you end up with Sharia law because you have to have Sharia if you're islamic no matter what denomination. Every year they try and shove it into Canadian law starting with little things like civil disputes or marriage

Proof. Or it didn't happen, nigger.

Can you shit eating reddit cuckold homos tell me what's wrong with sharia law? It's literally the only way to save the West.
>b-but le alt right XD!
>muh milo, muh trump!
>crypto kike faggot and a jew puppet president
Sorry hun, none of this is gonna even make the tiniest difference. Even if Trump does build the wall, your people are brainwashed by Jewish propaganda, worshiping BBC, embracing feminism and reducing your testosterone to cuckold levels.
The only silver bullet for killing dykes, feminists, queers and degenerates is Sharia, or a full scale far right revolution, and I dont see any of you anime watching cuckboys being able to overthrow the Jewish occupied government of America and Europe.

he has juggalo in his name
Fake/gay

Achmed please

>Seriously, who even gives a fuck? I'm not even a red neck but I think tearing down someone's statue is "eh" at best.

You disgust me.

It's always a god damn muslim who hates history and destroys shit

HAHA look at this pic! this guy has been here for weeks shilling for (((Lauren)))

BTFO wut i tell u boy?