Your daughter comes home from college, with her partner

>your daughter comes home from college, with her partner
What do you do?

at least she isn't getting dicked by chad and tyrone

Try and accept it and move on with my life. She's still my daughter.

at least her partner is white, could have been worse

>your daughter returns to the hood with some freaky white giant bitch
What you gonna do homeboy?

Stop paying for it.

Stop payment on the tuition check, change locks, and get new phone number.

I would fuk dat white womens when she aint lookin

Shieeeeeet I'm gonna eat the chicken in the fridge before Shehulk finds it.

Cool now two pussies I can fuck

uh...sexist and homophobic much?

>degenerate white pig has turned my beautiful black princess into a carpet licking retard

Congratulating her for getting a White girl.

Phobia infers fear, I have no fear of homos, they are degenerates and sinners, why should I support anyone living in sin?

And how is it sexist when I would do the same to a son who came home with a fag?

Kek

Show both of them what good dick feels like

Implies not infers, whoops

Ask who the fuck she is since I don't have kids

>Alright, listen honey, I don't give a fuck if you're experimenting or "This is who I am" or whatever: you're my daughter and I love you. Just promise me this: your sexuality is a part of what defines who (my daugher's name [MDN]) is, not (MDN) defining herself to her sexuality. You see Sweetie, back in highschool you ran into people who were blank slates defining themselves to a trend: goths, preps, indie, Jews, Monkeys, etc. They were trying to be personifications of a trend. Unfortunately, these kind of people never grow out of that mentality and become douchebags. They annoy and bore everyone along with making things harder because they only see through a very narrow predictable lens.

>What I'm trying to get at is be yourself Honey and don't be a ragining cunt. What else does (MDN) believe in and like to do? What does (MFN) care for and strive to be? Not what does Generic dike obviously have a problem with.

>Honey, you know just because you're a Lezbo doesn't mean I'm gonna stop bustin' your ovaries. Now, if you're gonna sling dildos your old man's gotta teach you some tricks. Now Honey, the way your mother lik- No, Honey, listen; you don't have a dick so you don't know how to use a fake one properly. Sit down and listen to your old man. OK, so the way your mother...

Would go down somethin' like that.

tits or GTFO

>>your daughter comes home from college, with her partner
>What do you do?
Be happy for her if it's real and the other person is a good person.
I was alone for a long time, I'm happy for anyone who has someone to smile at and hold.
Not even fucking with you.

KKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK

Whatever, if she's happy then I'm happy

"unzips dick"

threesome

made me kek
have a (you)

Homosexuals are miserable people with high rates of depression and suicide.

If she wants to fuck girls and she's not harming anyone, then just let her be