Sup Forums, how can one hate niggers and like if they are Christian...

Sup Forums, how can one hate niggers and like if they are Christian? The Bible says to treat others how you would want to be treated, it also says the Jews are God's chosen people. I'm so conflicted...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2OrBhVMKrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God called his chosen people Israel, and the New Testament tells us that Israel are those who are obedient to God's perfect law. Jews are not those people.

Also, crosses & crucifixes are idolatry. Catholicism is not Christianity but Islam is Catholicism.

You could ask yourself the same question about any violence.
Every read the Sermon on the Mount?
Violence is sin.

>implying I wouldn't want to die if I were a nigger

the new testament established that the only way to god is through his son, jesus christ. you can be as fucked up as you want and hate niggers but if you accept jesus christ as your lord and savior you can get to heaven.

it's fucking retarded but it's what the bible says.

Just shows that Christianity is for cucks.

Kek.

National Bolchevism is the real redpill

Implying that blacks are people....

I don't hate niggers, I just think they should live amongst themselves, and not amongst my people

They can play the bass guitar during church to get hype for jesus.

>you can be as fucked up as you want
unrepentant sin though user... not even wanting to better yourself user... making no attempt at love and charity user... is this really knowing Christ? Satan believes in God user, even most hardened atheists secretly know there is a God user... There is a path, you must walk it.

Good point, but I've seen a gorilla do sign language. Not impressed

if to further god's plan you must be evil then you must acknowledge god and fulfill your duty. perhaps some of us must be "evil" because it is his will. belief is the only requirement for heaven.

>if to further god's plan you must be evil
That is Pride and Wrath user.
>it is his will
No, it is your will, through your polluted soul.
>belief is the only requirement for heaven
An unrepentant soul will not reach heaven user. Do you think that Satan, who surely knows God, will ever reach paradise?

Bu-. Nevermind.

I agree with you OP. Paul read plainly is a condemnation of identity politics and racial supremacy. Among you, there is neither Jew nor greek...for you are all one in Christ.

Jesus also makes points that if you don't listen to him, you don't believe him and he doesn't know you.

sorry meant to ping thanks for the bump though kid.

>belief is the only requirement
You go ahead and say that when it's your turn to be judged.

whiteboi making music
youtube.com/watch?v=n2OrBhVMKrk

Chill man I'm just playing... you must be new here.

Well the Bible has been edited countless times and is currently produced and sold by kikes who hate us and want to destroy humanity so that's why things in the Bible aren't always super logical. But it's true that you shouldn't hate black people just for being black.

Do you have children?

Do you love them?

Do you love them more than the other kids on the playground?

Do you hate the other kids on the playground just because you love your children more?

/thread

All you need to do for Christianity to make sense is to rip out the entire Old Testament, and Revelations, and burn them.

Read the rest and follow what it says.

if you'd read the gospels you'd know the Jews WERE God's chosen people, but after Jesus made it clear salvation was for everyone, most Jews went full retard and killed him
that's why there are so many (((secular jews))) today, the ultimate form of rebellion against God is to pretend He doesn't exist
regarding blacks you don't need to care too much, just understand not all of them are like that (Ben Carson, Obama's half-brother) and plenty of others
it's their impoverished position that makes them especially susceptible to Jewish propaganda and generates a self-sustaining "black culture" of silly words and thug music

I literally, LITERALLY wish i could do this

Stop being a christcuck

>it doesn't make sense, therefore it doesn't exist.

Kinda like liberals who ignore certain statistics just because it doesn't make sense to them. Sub-par thread full of fedoralords flaunting how hard they can tip.

>misrepresenting what I wrote on purpose to make an retarded statement

I didn't say it doesn't exist. I said it should not be read or followed.

There is little of value in the Old Testament. It is jewish tribal fairy tales, jewish tribal laws, and sketchy jewish history. Much of it did not happen.

Jonah was not swallowed for days. Methuselah did not live for over 600 years. Noah may have been real and may have made an ark but he certainly didn't put two of every animal on it while the entire world flooded. Most importantly of all, God is not a vengeful psychopath, casually slaughtering multitudes for minor slights.

It's just poor material and when you try to support it you make yourself and Christianity look stupid, even when you try to say "it's a metaphor!" because it pretty obviously wasn't a metaphor and was never taught as a metaphor until it became supremely obvious to even the most common person that a lot of it simply did not happen.

Satan came from this supposed paradise and rejected it, maybe it's not a paradise at all and Satan did nothing wrong.

When is Sup Forums, or as I have taken to calling it, /thedonald/ going to EMBRACE Islam?
Islam is the final redpill, and the easiest to swallow.
Imagine if you will:
Sharia is implemented
>Dykes and homos chucked off buildings
>Jews genocided
>Non degenerate marriages, you will now cover your wife over instead of putting her tits and ass on show like a cuck
>Strong religious families, lots of children
>No enslavement via interest or loans
>no thievery, if you are caught thieving your hand is cut off
>keeps women under control and where they belong, at home looking after your children and making your food, not at work being banged by Jamal
Submission to GOD (Allah) is an obligation. Sup Forums has been led astray by the CIA who have you worshiping idols like "kek" (kuk) and following cult like leaders like Milo (degenerate sodomite FAGGOT)
When will you embrace ISLAM, THE FINAL REDPILL?

>UK flag

I am not surprised.

>Hey goy here is this perfect garden for you all you have to do is not question anything and don't touch my fruit.
>Don't ask me why you can't touch my fruit, be good little goyim pets.
>Bad goyim, you listened to Satan and gained the power to control your own destiny.

Really toggles the apples

Blacks are 3/5 of a person

>it also says the Jews are God's chosen people

>killed the Lord and are no more covenant

look at jews, and what they're doing , are they from God ? they're satanic

>tfw a kike desperately uses his tricks and they don't work