Can you live in an off grid tiny house ?

Without getting Waco'd?

youtube.com/watch?v=B84MjJEcs4k

Thought libs wanted everyone to be friendly to the environment...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1dkeV0Rfe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live off the electrical grid in a not so tiny house.

That thing looks like my chicken coop.

'micro homes are the quaintest bestest ever" are meme marketing videos made to float the idea to millineals that this is the only homes they will ever afford and that will ever exist for them since the 'real' housing market will be fully dried up.

Boomer/GexX dream: BIG House
Mill dream: House the size of a refrigerator box

how do you get internet
that's the only thing stopping me

I could barely afford this desu

>$4,500

> can't raise a family
> can't host guests
> isolated from society at large (it's literally a shack in the woods)
> cant pass it down to your heirs

This is the ultimate wagecuck home. Do not let this become normal, Sup Forums

Who needs a big house when most of you just spend your time in your rooms with your pc. Better to buy a small house and a bigger property.

the people constantly making these desperatly wants it to become real

>off the grid
>posts it online
Why even try

Sat

you have to pay your taxes

This is literally a marketed meme. HGTV advertises this shit like crazy.

Tiny houses are literally cucksheds, anyone who considers buying one is bluepilled in the worst way.

why the fuck would i want to live in some shitty, lonely, and depressing cuckshed?

Going off the grid is the new punk rock! All the cool kid's do it.

Will be sad to see off grid prepper fags getting Waco'd and RubyRidged. Im pretty sure the government will make this shit illegal in the future because of agenda 21.

> can't raise a family
Families are raised in shittier conditions. I know it's hard to imagine given that you've lived in a cushy environment your whole life.
> can't host guests
you can have fun outside you know (winter would be a problem)
> isolated from society at large (it's literally a shack in the woods)
That's the point. No more niggers/feminist/politicians/jews/etc.
> cant pass it down to your heirs
okay...?

Container homes are only good for old people or cucks

you guys starting movements should really think about this, would help your community and old shipping containers must be much cheaper there

youtube.com/watch?v=u1dkeV0Rfe4

>how do you get internet

I built it.
When I bought this land, there were no improvements except a gravel driveway with right-of-way access through a neighbor's property.

CenturyLink was the only provider, and they advertised 3Mbps while delivering about 384k; plus their closest line was 3 miles away.

Now being an ISP is my main income.

explain

Indeed like other user you can build your own last-mile infrastructure and become your own ISP

otherwise there's vsat which is shit, (HughesNet) though living meme and Willy Wonka of Science Elon Musk is building some kind of global vsat that isn't supposed to be shit

Protip: 3mbps IS 384k

Megabits are 1/8th megabytes

thats because you dont realize you are getting 3mb's instead of 3MB
a megabit is not a megabyte

What state and how much is land there?

Here in mexico we have LTE or HSPA in most remote places (except in the sierra and the most southern parts because chimp zapotecos aren't civilized yet). You can even 'host' an antena for a mobile carrier and u can get shekels like cellphone plans for free or unlimited datacaps in exchange of giving u and ur family cancer with the microwaves from the antena in your property n shit.

>Doesn't know the difference between megabits and megabytes
>Lol I MADE internet out here tell ya what

nigger likely to be stealing from the mcdonalds 20mi away from his cuckshed with his $100 ubiquiti antena from ebay kek

The guy is probably waiting 3hrs reloading this page for new responses.

Fucking roasted

How will he ever recover

>Protip: 3mbps IS 384k

They advertised 3Mbits. They delivered 384kbits.

>What state and how much is land there?

Western Rockies. I own a quarter section; two sides border National Forest, the other two border private property.

>nigger likely to be stealing from the mcdonalds 20mi away

There are no niggers within 40 miles. None.
The nearest McDonalds is about 45 miles away, as the crow flies. Which, coincidentally, is the one place you're guaranteed to see niggers (more than one) no matter what.

Lel. 40 miles. The US is embarrassing. The closest McDonalds to me is further than that if I wanted even an acre of land I'd have to advertise myself as a slave.

Learn to survive without a fucking burger fat cunt.

and*

>if I wanted even an acre of land I'd have to advertise myself as a slave.

We all know this, Nigel.

Could you waddle 40 miles if your life depended on it?

you are a king

I hate this bullshit tiny house narrative so hard

>I hate this bullshit tiny house narrative so hard

The whole idea of a "tiny house" is to build it on a trailer base so you don't get taxed like a real house while you're trying to save money.

Some faggots decided that it meant they should live in 8sqft the rest of their lives. like the fucktards they are.

My house is roughly 1200sqft, for four people.
Don't do much there: eat, sleep, and shit.

My workshop is 2800sqft.

>The whole idea of a "tiny house" is to build it on a trailer base so you don't get taxed like a real house while you're trying to save money.

What if you built a complex of tiny houses on your property and used them as you would the various rooms in a real house?

You can live off the grid in a hollow log.

>a complex of tiny houses

Then you become a pimp.
There are other rules for that.