Why are you so mean about Anglos?

We did literally nothing wrong. These kind of memes are hurtful.

they're just jealous that us anglos have created the largest empire and now have the best military on the planet

those who hate anglos just push their shitty WE WUZ VIKING narrative

>us anglos have created the largest empire

where is it? i don't see it.

tbqh famalam it would go a long way if you just brushed your damn teeth once in a while

The Anglo is the evil viking rape baby. You have done more harm to your fellow White people than even the Jew.

WW1 & 2 were wars of Anglo aggression supported by an evil un-holy Anglo-Jewish (Rothschild) alliance. You wanted more power, but you paid in the blood of your fellow White people and now your own blood.

This is what you fought for.

the british empire is gone now, but you're a product of it, like me. Did you know the founding fathers that created this country were anglos? Your "real white" ancestors suffered horrible conditions created by other "real whites" so the fled to a country made by anglos that is also the greatest nation on earth.
anti-anglos BTFO

neat post.
anyway, the question was: where is this anglo empire? oh, that's right. there is none.

Anglos have no true heritage
Are you German?
Are you Eire?
Are you Scandinavian?
Are you Anglo?
Who knows

All anyone really knows is you've always fought on the wrong side

>Us Anglos
ooga booga tyrone everyone here is a nigger, mexican or a german nice try though.

give him a break, he had to bin that brush

>literally nothing wrong
>whole WW2

>Created Israel and gave the Jews a place to live in middle east, hence starting the greater Israel project and a rogue nation that advertently destabilized the entire middle east thus giving rise to the current immigrant crisis which is literally breeding out Europeans in their own homeland
>Attacked the Nazis despite, being offered numerous peace treaties by them and destroying the closest chance the world ever had to get rid off the Jews and secure a safer and better future not just for white children but everyone
>Waged a full scale war along with the filthy communists on the Nazis despite being allowed to flee after being ambushed by them
>Colonized half the world, destroyed a glorious China by hooking them onto opium and then leaving them vulnerable
>Colonized and looted many other countries so much that today all whites are blamed for the actions of anglos and white survival is a taboo
>Looted and plundered India so much to fuel their own industrialization that the entire once glorious nation was left in shambles, utter poverty and rampant illiteracy.

The eternal Anglo question must be solved right after the Jewish question.

I think the fact that you and literally everyone else in Europe speaks English proves that the Anglo influence is massive. Go anglos!

>We did literally nothing wrong
HAHAHAHA
>Boer wars
>shilled for conflict between Germany and Portugal to split Angola
>general fuckery with other colonial powers
>siding with the disgusting and treacherous French in WWI
>siding with the disgusting and treacherous French in WWII
>Rhodesia

This.

i never understood who the bald dude is in that picture, the one beteeen med and nord

>hey guys im an anglo
>probably is mostly kraut and part potatonigger

>disgusting and treacherous French
maximum kraut butthurt

UK colonialism was better administrated and kinder than other powers. France, Belgium, Dutch, Spaniards were all bastards. Shitskins would always hate whites out of envy, but other Europeans did their best to earn that hatred
Chinks and poo in the loos were always terrible.

>Lose war against a bunch of hick settlers.
>Lose India because a skinny monk didnt like you.
>Get bombed to oblivion in WW2
>Need daddy USA and Russia to beat Germany because Uncle Adolf ass-blasted you and France so hard.
>Spread degeneracy across the West
>Muslim mayor of Londonistan
wew, and im just scratching the surface.

Anglos are a mix of Germanic tribes with some native Celt blood.

The funny thing is, I took that from British propaganda.

things changed when the g*rmans united

They have beady eyes!

>Massacre the populace
>create artificial famines
>hop off the hands of the competing weavers and entirely destroy all industries and workforce
>force shitty textiles at insanely high prices
>sell finished products using stolen raw material with high taxes
>partition the country and give rise to a filthy islamic country that has nukes
>hook the chinks onto opium and destroy several generations of dynasties because they wouldn't buy your products that weren't needed in the first place

>better administrated

RULE BRITANNIA!
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES!
BRITONS SHALL NEVER BE SLAVES!

Britain, well England at least, is a great country. Brexit has proved that even now. The eternal Anglo is a meme peddled by jealous brown continentals.

>being lectured about anglos
>by a shitskin

Fuck off Abdul. Your rapefugee welcome mat is the foothold of invasion.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ NIGGA
WEWUZ!!!

We did nothing to the British though, we totally humiliated their enemy the French and we could have been all good but no.
The sun never sets but the Hun isn't even allowed 'einen Platz an der Sonne'.

>I wonder what flag this could be

I literally love britain and anglos, we'd all be speaking german right now if it weren't for them

that image is the most jewed image ever, also are you even anglo or are you just RPing?

I am of anglo-saxon descent. what's wrong with jews? you sound kind of anti-semitic

well i am of Germanic descent i would move to Germany as soon as possible if i knew German and the place wasnt full of mudslimes. they are only there because your jewish influenced leader(churchill) only wanted to destroy Germany and not negotiate peace or anything.
>what is wrong with jews
they think of themselves as superior to us "goyim"(assuming you arent a jew yourself) they push for faggotry in our countries and not only that but they let in foreign invaders in the name of tolerance and multiculturalism